People like this exists

people like this exists

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5mmjgj/are_you_ready_to_sacrifice_today_so_we_can/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks based AMD.

He's right. AMD isn't jewing their customers only because they have a minor share of them. Remember the launch prices of Bulldozer.

fuck them, they should be taught the basics of capitalism, and how monopolistic activities hurt not only the competition but themselves.

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5mmjgj/are_you_ready_to_sacrifice_today_so_we_can/

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Fucking over customers is an inevitable trait of capitalism anyway, Rand.

Funniest part in this whole charade is that all them AMD fanbois are obviuosly oblivious on fact that Intel holds~40% shares of AMD :).
And they DO have an say in desigion making process of AMD.
If you want source,google is your friend, its not some secret.
Also, someone post them pics from 286/386/486 CPUs (~1982-1986)where you can clearrly see on CPU
AMD by Intel.
Still dont comprehend the game.

true true, then again, people like OP exist

this but less gay

>This is Sup Forums.
>We have REAL intellectual discussion
kek

Thank you based AMD

>AMD isn't jewing their customers

They're dangling big promises in front of their fanbase's noses while selling them """budget""" components.
Every AMD fanboy lives in a fantasy world where if they keep buying AMD products for long enough, some kind of magic happens and they will be rewarded for their loyalty, like real life is some kind of an RPG quest where if you pick the "good" choice with no immediate reward, you will be eventually rewarded with something of a much higher value for being a good boy.
In reality, there are no benefits to being a waitfag or being loyal to the underdog. So glad I got off that ride.

people who defend big business, and fanboys of companies in general, are the worst thing to happen to the internet since the casuals invaded back in '05

Newfags pls leave

>ryzen+vega
>biggest thing in pc industry

apple versus samsung

autism GO

/thread tbqh

why so obsessed with reddit?

its easy to cherry pick dumbshit posts from Sup Forums too

It's hilarious that you never see this kind of retardation related to other products but amd is filled with its cultists to the brim. The guy in caps is 100% right.

Have you ever seen something like pic related go on in Sup Forums. Stop defending shit hole Reddit

thanks based Intel