Red pill me on vpns. How is black VPN?

Red pill me on vpns. How is black VPN?

Outsider detected. What are you going to use it for?

she's fat

kind of like the white one but it doesn't realy work unless you beat it

Every vpn has a backdoor.

Pic related.

T H I C C

Don't use 5 eyes based VPNs.

Torrentfreak has some decent articles every now and then.

F A T T

This is now VPN General...

>Don't use 5 eyes based VPNs.
Correction, don't use servers that are based anywhere in any of the 5 Eyes countries.

Many VPN's who work out of those countries have servers elsewhere which skirt the laws and monitoring infrastructure of those nations.

Anyone know of any deals on right now? I need to renew my subscription to PIA, or find a new VPN.

LOL go back to with your anorexic vegan girls that lives on organic gluten free diet

>try to sauce
>Russian errywhere
every time

holy shit this things needs to get gassed

correct, one reverse search and you go straight into cyrillic internet

NordVPN

>Correction, don't use servers that are based anywhere in any of the 5 Eyes countries.
Fair enough.

I've used NordVPN and Mullvad, haven't had problems with either.

>I can't get a hot girl so I pretend to like fat ones

when were u when cyrillic internet is internet of future?

I always say, that there isn't any downside on learning russian and moonrunes to be able to access more stuff online.

>private internet access
>expressvpn
>nordvpn
>anonymizer
>torguard
>slickvpn
>ipvanish
>ipredator
>mullvad
>blackvpn
>ivpn
>liquidvpn
>smartvpn
>privatevpn
>cryptostorm
>bolehvpn
>azirevpn
and the list goes on and on. source Torrentfreak article about VPNs that at least don't keep logs about what you do.

That bitch is fat as fuck

fat as fuck ass, a bit chubby everywhere else.

Great pic, even better explanation

you mean an ass full of cellulitis

I'll admit, she's 5lbs from having an ass that looks like the surface of the moon. but I don't consider the current pic to look bad

I'd help her work on that ass.

nothing that cannot be fixed with a couple of months of intense ass fucking and debauchery.

Get air or muldulv.

source when???

Oh my

Just imagine holding on to her love handles while fucking her

Literally diamonds

Oh my, Google Image search.

Can you be any more tumblr?

Who is this semen demon?

9/10 would impregnate at least twice

Urge to spank her rising, rising...

That's not all that's rising.

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

Can you be any more pic related?

I'm 28 and I know who this is, but I don't know what he meant with using the pic as an argument

underrated post

Oh I'd fuck her so bad and so hard. I'll cover every single bit of her body in my dominant pose. I'd fondle her large ass and boobs and bounce on her belly while thrusting my fat throbbing cock onto her chubby pussy. I'd go on all day, all night until she gets tired and goes to sleep.

THICC
H
I
C
C

>not penetrating her navel

What are you, gay?

*thicc

WOW, 312c is fucking THIS

A VPN outside five eyes could just as easily be hacked by five eyes. Whether it's by external forces, or someone planting a USB drive in to the servers. Do you think national barriers will stop five eyes?

IMHO, it comes down to whether or not they log. If they don't log, five eyes can only change settings and log forward. Then the best is the one with the best security and private payment info. Anything that only does PayPal is fishy, really anything that only takes one method.

she's cubby but i still wanna dick it hard 2bh

I would pound her until we both started stroking out.

Id stir that with my dick so hard that she would turn into mash potatoes, if you know what I mean.

>312c
fuck yea.

thats a good chubster

I would cum in her asshole if you catch my drift.

I work for a three-letter gov agency. I can safely say that we have various exploits (ranging from breaking SSL to TOR browser 0days) that we use to intercept vpn traffic through MitM attacks. None of you are truly safe and if we really want to arrest someone then we do it.

Now don't freak out just yet. There is a way to circumvent our methods. We don't develop exploits for browsers that are not popular among users. That still isn't safe enough though. What you should do is always access the internet from a remote location, such as a hotel far from your residence. Setup a proxy chain and go nuts. Move around often and always pay in cash with a fake identity.

Using a VPN from home to commit illegal crimes? Good luck.

>I work for a three-letter gov agency.
>Using a VPN from home to commit illegal crimes?
> illegal crimes?
>illegal
>crimes

nigger you're not fooling anyone.

dat turd cutter