>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp

>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG

>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Ergonomic-computer-Table-Arm-Support-Aluminum-Alloy-Mouse-Pad-Arm-Wrist-Rests-Hand-Shoulder-Protect-Pad/32616276489.html
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1307
tinypic.com/r/2n9j75s/9
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjZi1acUgKp2uFKwcFqCCA3AnV8Z_W4utCwvP10ejLeVHkog/viewform?c=0&w=1
world.taobao.com/item/530386581633.htm
aliexpress.com/store/product/Mechanical-keyboard-rs96-pcb-mechanical-keyboard-kit-red-scarf-iii-keyboard/2230037_32677061756.html
shop110310565.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.1.08mQtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but how do you press keys when gun on keys

seems inefficient

forgot i ordered the chocolate keycaps

i think they might be here soon, but i might resell them

/blogpost

Hey
Ordered the Fnatic Gear G1
Any thought ? ( The mx red version )

fuck off

The price was good tho , like 80$ lad

thats not a good price

Didn't saw any full size mechanical keyboard cheaper ( Ordering from europe )
So what's the problem about it ?

For that price you could have gotten a Ducky Zero

>p22
literally ruined my opinion of walther

Please clean your Q key.

Asking for the new thread: Is there any site that has the black Pok3r RGB for sale? Main website only has the regular one and other sites have it for preorder/out of stock

is the pok3r worth the money over cheaper chinkware?

Ordered a Qisan magicforce 68 with gateron brown switches. It's my first ever mechanical keyboard. Did I do good?

Aren't they made by Umarex or some other airshit tier factory? Either way Walther's fault for letting shit QC through

You shoot it.

What does /mkg/ think of this keycap set? It's going to be used on a 60% with a silver aluminium case and plate.

Yeah.

Magicforce and Gateron in general are both good. The question is whether you'll like these switches or not. If yes, then you did well.

Gateron for a first keyboard? You did well.

Do these keycaps come like that or are they yellowing?

Beautiful

After spending hours of research, I thought I would prefer tactile feedback with minimum sound and opted for brown switches. It will arrive on Friday, I'll post an update in /mkg/ then

They have many redeeming products:

All of the .22s and some of the centerfire ones are. Umarex owns Walther so they won't be divorcing anytime soon. :(

Its nice. I like the original Dolch color better, but its much more expensive

>P38

get out of here you fucking nazi white supremacist trump supporter this is a diverse safe space

idk about Gaterons but MX Browns are rather subtle. Then again Gaterons should be incredibly smooth and they are generally more tactile, so it should be good.

nah

lighting or your monitor or whatever

>They have many redeeming products:
yes nothing, i know

>Budget
Preferably under $100
>Location
US
>Preferred switch type
MX Brown
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
60%
>Backlight
RGB

Gateron Browns /w RGB and some programmability could be had with the Anne Pro for cheap-ish $80

would there be a point in me getting the RAMA M65-A when i've already got a tada68 with MOD-M switches on the way? can't into self-assembly and running out of keycap sets to adorn my collection with

Unless you want a needlessly large bezel and 'muh backlighting' rice, no.

rgb underglow

if you care about ricing

otherwise no everything rama makes is a pointless product for people that masturbate to the thought of wasting their money and calling people poor

How did you know...?

That's amazing

thanks. just need to find a set of Danger Zones and i think i'll be done with keyboards.

Goddamn I like it. Banggood is the only place I can find selling it though? Is that a good spot to buy?

Did those bottom row keycaps fade or did you just replace them with blanks?

>Bought a mechanical keyboard
>now I want more
Sup Forums always makes me want to spend more money

Yeah, also taobao but I can't do chinese.

Shipping depends. Didn't have to pay taxes or stuff for mine, but it arrived after a month. Others had more luck and had it arriving within two weeks or so.

Uh, the app does have a few quirks and it's not 100% bug-free, but heck, it's cheap, ticks all boxes the pok3r RGB does and can do more. You do need an iOS/Android device to get their app. leddit has some useful links for updating the thing etc.

Enjoy! I'm certainly loving mine.

TRUMP 2017!!!

They did not come with legends. This was from the first set Tai Hao offered, they didn't have them at the time.

Didn't come with a 6x spacebar either, had to pick that up separate.

Is the software required for RGB effects? I only want RGB because I like to backlight certain keys while I play games and I like to be able to pick from any color. I don't actually care about any rainbow wave effects or anything.

Yeah, you need to set them via the app. Currently a custom setup doesn't get saved on the board so when you cycle through the modes you can't find your old preset back, but if you connect via bluetooth to your phone and use the keyboard over USB it should be settable quickly.

Really hope they are addressing this in an update.

You really like guns filcoboy.

are there any reliable sources of those 96 key/96%/lightsaver layout keyboards that don't require taobao

Does anyone have any telescoping support arms for elbows/wrists?

Experiences?

They seem like the perfect accessory.

aliexpress.com/item/Ergonomic-computer-Table-Arm-Support-Aluminum-Alloy-Mouse-Pad-Arm-Wrist-Rests-Hand-Shoulder-Protect-Pad/32616276489.html

Im thinking of getting this
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1307

with these keys.
tp://tinypic.com/r/2n9j75s/9

they're back-lit keys do you guys think they'd look shitty with the blue lighting behind them?

tinypic.com/r/2n9j75s/9

Does anyone here know a fullsized keyboard that looks like this beauty right here?

Ducky Legend?

rip thread

This one would have been perfect, if it had RGB lighting.

Reminder that there's only a day left to get in on the group buy for the RAMA M65-A!

My KBT Pure Pro gives me a # when i press the DEL key, also the > and # keys dont work. I tried with different layouts on diffrent pc`s and different cables. Also tried factory reset. What do? I dint spill anything either.

Pic related, same layout but not mine.

link?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjZi1acUgKp2uFKwcFqCCA3AnV8Z_W4utCwvP10ejLeVHkog/viewform?c=0&w=1

Aliexpress aint some chink shit thats gonna steal my card number or something is it.

Well it is chink shit, but it wont steel your credit number. Its probably already stolen anyway

Is A-Jazz chink shit?

Yeah I have a MagicForce 68 with MX Browns. I like tactile but would like stiffer spring. I have a switch sampler of 9 Cherry MX, so I tried a few combos like black spring in brown switch etc..

Even tried the Linear Grey spring in the Brown, it felt glorious but the slider kept sticking..

Anywhere I can buy a mech keyboard with staight column alignment?

olkb.com for 4*12 (40%) or 5*12 (50%) ones

world.taobao.com/item/530386581633.htm for a 60%

You mean ortholinear? Olkb.com is a start, the Planck keyboard pictured is one of the most popular.

Cerealsy question:
Does Filco ship thair keyboards with guns ???

I mean - I have never seen a filco keyboard without a gun.

What is that on the far left?

Thanks, Hadn't heard that term before

Logitech Touchpad T650

see rare filco without guns

All I got is a bb gun.
>Feels british, man

At least you got that, airsoft is completely illegal down here in the colonies.

My samples arrived

Looking at a Beretta m9a3. Either that or trying to find an older Beretta Brigadier model.

Which would better match a Realforce RGB?

>a horrified expression

>Budget
Under 300 pls
>Location
Germany
>Preferred switch type
MX Red, I guess
>Layout
Any will do
>Form Factor
100%
>Backlight
RGB
>Previous keyboard
Roccat Isku

I'm trying to get away from the typical "gaymen" keyboards, but some RGB lighting would be kinda neat still. Media keys are a must. Any recommendations?

RS96

yes

How does typing on the RF RGB compare to other Topre models?

It's so pretty~ Thanks for showing me the light, user. Where can I buy this?

not sure if this is legit maybe another user knows
aliexpress.com/store/product/Mechanical-keyboard-rs96-pcb-mechanical-keyboard-kit-red-scarf-iii-keyboard/2230037_32677061756.html

I've never typed for long on other Realforce keyboards. Besides the keys it feels the same. Sounds a bit different if you're someone that bottoms out keys roughly. Otherwise roughly the same.

It says it's not available anymore.. Are there similar keyboards out there?

There are, but those are sold out too, unless you want to buy the parts separately then build the whole thing yourself. Or you could get that 96 key CM board, but it looks ugly

Or one of these sexy beasts.
Comes in Cherry MX or Topre.

What's the cheapest way to get a 40% keyboard in the UK or Europe in general? Planck is way too much after customs.

people will probably talk mad shit but my black widow has turned out to be a really great keyboard. And this is coming a non razer-fagg. Their other peripherals might not be super great but they did a real good job with the black widow line. Extremely responsive, very sturdy and heavy. Feels well built. And the cherry reds it comes with are a plus.

What possess you to take a photo like this?

that 1800 keyboard looks ugly, but I guess if you need a normal numpad then that's the way to go.
Alternatively if you want something similar then you can find cheap cherry G80-1800s for like 60 bucks since you are in Germany after all

I wish the numpad were connected to the rest of the board but someone was asking for a 96 key layout.

Hi, first time on /mkg/
What does this general think about chinkamazon Mech Keyboards? This INE is just 29.99.

Thanks.

The chinks have you covered if you want a 96 key layout
shop110310565.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.1.08mQtY

just get a tomoko

I thought this too before I bought a switch tester and immediately realized that blues were the ones for me.

why not greens, user?

Might even have been better. I tap keys with violence.

Reminder to buy american things

MX Greens, Zealios, or MOD switches?

I like buckling springs just not the form factor, and need switches for a kit build.

Do you prioritize smoothness or tactility? If the former, get feelios; the latter, get MODs (the difference is slight either way). For clicky switches get aristotles and put them in MX housings.

Matias switches are super sloppy and the keycaps have a ton of wobble. I wanted to like them, but they blow ass and you can't re-use the keycaps on anything else. The quiet click tactile feedback and low audible noise is great, but the wobble ruins them.

The "T" logo baffles me, same history with Razer. Their logos are so bad it stops me from buying their products.

Another option?

Zealios are most similar to MX Clears, so I would buy them.
MX Greens are too heavy and clicky for a Topre user such as myself.
MOD might not be that bad but I don't need a huge amount of tactility.