Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>install gentoo

I only ever bought the Aspire ONE
small 10" notebook, running on Intel Atom and Windows XP. It was very good back then, pretty sure they're shit now just like all PC manufacturers

I prefer the Jade laptop brand senpai.
Why did you posted a picture of your girl/waifu?

Their laptops were okay for the price, nowadays they are somewhat better, while still being pretty cheap. Also, it's developed for non-fags. Function > Form. God tier for poorfags, Good tier for non-poorfags.

>Acer
>Poor quality control
>Poor build quality

Acer is trash.

I got one of their laptops recently and it's good shit for the price.

However when I was switching out the HDD for an SSD, I discovered a Seagate drive lingering inside. l o l

Shit. Asus and dell are superior in every way

Good specs for price, however the build quality is shit, when opening it to put an ssd the plastic got dented everywhere.

True, but not that bad, and absolutely irrelevant if you move your laptop very rarely.

Mine and family lasted 5+ years each, we had 4 so far.

Everything I bought from Acer turned out to be good, but everything I bought from Asus turned out to be garbage. Probably just luck tho

Acer is pure garbage. Dell or even lenovo are better by far

Go back to plebbit with you're bullshit

Almost racer

Have their laptop, like V55 or something. It's quite good, using it for 2 yrs without problems. The only problem is Windows 10, going to install openMEME aside.

>lenovo
In what world can a literal botnet product be possibly superior?

Trash > Botnovo

See
I had similar experience. My acer laptops all had great performance for the price which meant very long usage (8 years for the first one, which survived being "bathed" in water, milk and Cola - all of which was spread nicely throughout the electronics by the fan, because it was running and switched off due to the liquid inside. Only the keyboard needed replacing). The Asus Laptop I had was slow and I couldn't even upgrade the RAM.
Seems weird how anyone who thinks that acer sucks hasn't had one of their products for probably 15 years (or never) while those who did, were usually perfectly happy with them.

plastic
shit
meltdown

My first ever laptop was an acer aspire 3000 with amd sempron and 512mb of ram.

It was ok back then but the build quality has gone down hill.

Magnitudes lesser compared to Apple.

They have nice laptops
>posted from my Aspire E5-575G