>i literally got another signs captcha before posting this

these new signs captchas are literally fucking trolling

YOU NEVER pass on the first fucking test

IT ALWAYS makes you answer fucking 2 of them

quickly becoming the current fucking worst, with only the "click all the numbers until no more appear" bullshit where the intial 9 blocks will have like 3-4 with numbers then just 1 block will have a number but you'll have to click and watch it fade in and out 3-4 more times before you can verify

google's self driving car isn't going to pay for itself user.

>not using legacy captcha

are we going to have to solve captchas to use the dashscreen or start the car?

will the car not start unless we sign into our gmail account

just like most HDTV's with Android touch screen remotes

>inb4 Sup Forums pass drama again.

>this meme

clicking a few signs is still less fucking irritating than typing in a word and then some bullshit and then still failing

He doesn't have JS disabled

man i hope they get discounted again soon. I've been saving for one, but I only have $15.

yeah.... i like to browse Sup Forums with one hand on my mouse and zero on my keyboard as much as possible.

You fags fail to realize that these images, you are helping Google find and locate all the street signs, store fronts, etc.
The human feedback captchas help verify that their tools are working correctly, such as displaying the store's address number correctly.
You are helping the botnet without realizing it.
Why do you think smartphones, phones designed for you to put your ENTIRE LIFE into, were created?

I don't think we will have a discount again until Christmas or Black Friday.

And i hope you don't use your real card though.

Sup Forums is an elaborate google botnet farm.

>and then still failing
they never fail you fucking retard. and it's 10x easier to tab into the field and continue typing than to reach for a mouse and click on shit.

fucking shitheads

i plan to buy something off newegg that comes with a visa gift card and use the gift card to buy Sup Forums pass.

cont.
For example, when you select a street sign in the picture, you are giving feedback that the computer has selected the correct location to input the street's name, based on the location of the car and the image it took.
For example, when you type the 4 or 5 numbers for a storefront, you verify that the camera took the correct picture and found the numbers and reads them correctly. You are the human feedback.

>thinking we didnt realize this back when it was just blurry text scans

so what

Hell if thats all you want give me the item you bought in the first place.

>reach for a mouse

my hand is on the mouse user, it doesnt matter how annoying the test is its still less clicks than even the first word you ever have to type, plus the other bullshit word you have to type

i just clicked 4 bodies of water to pass this post

Oh, that's the best way to pay IMO.

its little shit like this and the chip ""feature"" on debit cards that makes me think these everyday things are meant to piss us off for a reason

>almost choosing the pic of an obvious apartment building

fucking kek

also

>literally clicking more times to get to the fucking store fronts test than it would have been to just click the initial street signs

you're failing yourself

btw i just got the store fronts for this one, there was only 3 and it passed

>not buying a Sup Forums pass via VPN with bitcoin
posted from behind a vpn with no need for captcha and not need to enable any google services

>chip is supposed to be faster
>you literally have to keep it in faster than it takes to slid it
>plus you still have to fucking sign

i clicked the 3 trucks to pass this

>chip ""feature"" on debit cards

american?

>i just clicked 4 bodies of water to pass this post
you deserve to waste even more time because you're so stupid. curse you.

i just clicked 3 houses

>he doesn't realise you only need to type half.

i will never understand the fags who think they're so awesome because they always have both hands on the keyboard and never use the mouse, I always have one hand on the mouse.

So then what is the problem OP made this thread about then?

>vague implications of not using the keyboard for typing the post