I found a girl on a dating site, and I can't message her back without being a subscriber...

I found a girl on a dating site, and I can't message her back without being a subscriber. It says she is facebook verified, but I have run out of ideas for trying to find her there with the information on her page.

There a better site online for reverse image searches, or something that could help me? Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/07/ashley-madison-admits-using-fembots-to-lure-men-into-spending-money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ZOOsk
Canadian tinder?

>Any advice?
yeah, get a fucking brain and don't fall for online scams so easily.

Post the pic we might find her

But 99% she is just a bot and you a cuck

>TRUST ME SHE IS FB VERIFIED I SWEAR GIVE US SHEKELS TO CHECK IT OUT

Im got at doxing.
When i post a public key here, you could encrypt a link to her profile and post it here, deal ?

>dating apps

HOW FUCK YOU ARE BALD AND LOOK LIKE A CARTOON VILLAIN AND YOU USE THE PIC IN A DATING SITE

Yeah, I can't post the link to her account. The girl lives a few miles from me allegedly, and I don't want something to happen where she gets traumatized.

I tried to use the google reverse image search, but no dice.

I tried using her name that she uses on the site, and trying the towns she has listed on a facebook search, but nothing too.

She has 2 zoosks accounts, and one I assume was older.

Most girls I can track down through a few steps, with their stupid anime nick names that goto their tumblr accounts or deviant art, and eventually I get to their facebook, but this girl isn't some kawaii bitch or something, so I have nothing to go on, or at least I don't know how to use the information I have.

>and I don't want something to happen where she gets traumatized.

White knighing a fake profile

you reached a new level of omega

please post only the dating site you mean, this would help

Not really. It's the coincidence that after I sent her a message on the site, then someone starts trolling her. That is something I would rather avoid.

Why don't you just subscribe? Are you retarded?

Is this her?

the site is www.zoosk.com

Because they want me to pay like $13 for bullshit. I am not desperate enough for any of this shit. I wanted to check it out, and saw some girl that looks like my ex, and wanted to see what's up. Not worth paying for though.

kek'd hard there

>spend hours trying to find her
>don't just spend $13

You must be unemployed.

>Post the pic we might find her

Okay screw it, here. I won't give her name though, I don't want to screw this up

That looks like Zoosk alright.

>zoosk

Dumbass

So again, looking for advise on a better reverse image search that will include facebook. Or tips on how to search on facebook I guess.

I have 4 images that don't turn up anything on google image search, a nick name most likely, and 2 locations that she has lived in.

>666
>obviously bait

I DONT EVEN

After a short period on this zoosk site, I pretty much gave up, and I'm checking out a site called plenty of fish. I just want to follow up on trying to contact this girl though,

>Okay screw it, here
dude, there's NO FUCKING way she's on that dating site. it's a scam like Ashley Madison was a scam.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/07/ashley-madison-admits-using-fembots-to-lure-men-into-spending-money/

jesus fucking christ. not even one of them is >5/10.

is there even a single hot girl in Ontario?

I'm convinced this is the same person, and one of those 800 lb Sup Forums trollz the news warns me about when going online.

is say you are this person too !

Dating sites simply do not work at all.
That's the simple truth.
You'll have higher chances on Facebook.
Or "outside" even.

The sites do have filters so I can find people that don't have kids, haven't been married, and don't drink and do drugs. I'm also aware people can lie, but I have too often found out about things I don't like when I'm too deep, and that is why I'm giving this stuff a chance.

This isn't Ashley Madison, it's Zoosk, and SHE messaged ME, so it's obviously not a bot. Why would a bot message me?

>these two faggots jealous they'll never get a beautiful girl like her to message them

You guys are pathetic. Fuck you, I'll just pay the 13 dollars and plow this girl while you sit in mom's basement watching chinese cartoons

You'll come to the same conclusion though. Unless you're ridiculous good looking, and I mean 9/10 minimum, or filthy rich, the way these sites work is against you. Especially because of their clear context (dating).
Try literally anything else my man.

All right, worth the experience of just seeing what you want to see and ignoring advice of people who went through this stuff already.