/csg/ - Chink Shit General

$3 Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Telegram group
telegram.me/chinkshitgeneral

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user asks for clarification on rejecting proposals in disputes , • user asks about chink kindles • user receives a bunch of shit, with short review of everything • user receives a new battery for his T420 • user shows off his screen-less music player • Haji reviews a wax hair remover , , , , • user receives his Eiaosi X6, is surprised with the price , , , , • user chinks the chinks Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

download.cnet.com/Best-Free-Keylogger/3000-2162_4-75960974.html
topcashback.co.uk/
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Piston-Basic-Edition-In-ear-Headset-Earphone-With-Mic-p-1044879.html?rmmds=category
s.aliexpress.com/ni6JBbQZ
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=Baseus&id=EL-01
red-dot.de/pd/online-exhibition/work/?lang=en&code=29-01648-2015&y=2015&c=165&a=0
red-dot.de/pd/online-exhibition/work/?lang=en&code=29-03395-2015&y=2015&c=165&a=0
powercube-usa.com/allocacocs-powercube-wins-prestigious-red-dot-design-award/
s.aliexpress.com/2YjmUvye
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for stinky chinky

Need Deus Vult t-shirt. Medium size.

From anywhere

Shouldn't this be called Chinese Shopping General? I think that name would attract more people

I don't understand why it would. Would you have replied if it was chinese shopping?
the drama around 'chink' actually increases exposure.

I hate this meme.

Discord was a mistake. Why discord.

>attract more people
who fucking cares? It's not like we get $% from linking to this chink shit.

>user receives his Eiaosi X6, is surprised with the price , , , ,

FTFY: "No one is surprised that Eiaosi shitposter retard got caught lying again".

Why is it $3 Edition?

cheapest chinese keylogger?

download.cnet.com/Best-Free-Keylogger/3000-2162_4-75960974.html

The textures look completely different and the colouring on the earphones looks a little different too .

Also the top right is obviously not Eiaosi X6.

Damnit user, you got our hopes up for nothing. You're pathetic if you seriously waited for a new thread to post this.

>people use a dark background when taking images of their purchase for /csg/
That's nothing new. Not very common but not new.
Unlike you. Newfag.

Nah it's a different purchase, still a faggot though. See this expose

He probably ment a usb keylogger you put between the keyboard and the pc.

>Eiaosi shitposter
You mean the kz shill who threw a hissy fit because someone was happy with $3 earphones?

EIAOSI X6 IS FUCKING SHIT IT'S SHIT I'M NEVER BUYING IT SO FUCK OFF

Are shark cards still king or have the cheeky monkeys taken over?

Not been here for 3 months, what's changed . . .

It's the same Australian Eiaosi shill faggot, different purchase.

All this talk about some poorfag Eiaosi. Where is the Vivo XE800 ppl?

Totally no kz shill in this general.

No kz shill at all.

>one Australian user has purchased 2000 Eiaosi X6 earphones just to shill them on /csg/

Kek. Idiots.

Is Eiaosi X6 fag the new Lithuanian?

I love how /csg/ invents these little bogeymen to blame everything on. Really mature of them :^)

First for Beats by Dre mod for Xiaomi Note 3, come and get it folks, Pajeet the computer science student made the famous audio mods which are never recognized on xda-dev since all they do is compare audio libs. But it's actually much more tremendous and hard work to port then you think!

Damn, stupid people never learn.

I'm still waiting for my Xiaomeme Hybrid Pro HD in the mail from Gearbest. November 21 ;_;

Comfy does.
The secret is making low effort no content video reviews and spamming your referral links there. He posted his financials just before Christmas and it turns out you can make a pretty good living leeching off /csg/ if you're willing to put up with the abuse and trolling.

Rate my most recent purchases

>aussie idiot shilling for his stupid earbuds again
kek

So I'm thinking about bitting the bullet and purchasing this guy (pic related).

It's a very new phone (3 months old i think) and not much is known about it. Its priced very nicely for its features.

Anyone have experience with it? Tips?

Fuck off Lithu, leave Comfy alone already. He disabled his monetization and you still mass downvote his videos.

>expecting anyone to be stupid enough to actually believe you

>Oukitel-U20
>MediaTek MT6737T
>Probably trash they will abandon updating instantly

Saw some nice pictures the phone had made, but the Sony sensor is probably in other cameras too so.. (except Xiaomi, those are terrible, probably got some chink ones)

>3 dollars
>a pretty good living

I know that must be a lot of money in Lithuania but come on now mate

Oukitel is still updating k4000 lite last time I checked.

No need to get jealous just because you can't afford $3 on the Eiaosi X6 baka~

so sorry

That was his Youtube monetization. The real money comes from the referral links in his video descriptions. He posted about it a week or so before Christmas. Check the archives.

He probably also registered with topcashback.co.uk/ in an attempt to leech the chinks off their money and get cheaper products

if its going to make someone autism this much, may get a pair for myself.

got some monks that are good but lack bass, to be expected,
and got some zs3's, which are shockingly good for what I paid.

Im out 4$ if they are bad, I have another pair of iems if they are good.

WITH THAT SAID,

Got a question, are there any iems that are genuinely good? Not just 'oh fuck, i paid 7$ and they sound like THIS' good but I mean they are good even when you don't consider the price.

on top of that, any good bassy iems you can recommend, nothing expensive, just want something a bit more bassy for a few songs and games I play.

V-Moda Remotes.

>are there any iems that are genuinely good?
Xiaomi hybrids. Rock Zircons are also good but are glass cannons and will break if you look at them funny.

Tbh the best meme I fell for is the Xiaomi Piston 3s, they are like the best IEMs I've had, and no surprise they won the Red Dot design awards. Had these for months now without any issues. Getting a tad bit worn out though.

Just bought these
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Piston-Basic-Edition-In-ear-Headset-Earphone-With-Mic-p-1044879.html?rmmds=category

Are they good?

So will there be sales on Chinese New Year, or will all the stores just be closed? Is it worth waiting until Chinese new year to buy shit?

Should have bought the Eiaosi X6 instead.

New Xiaomi Hybrids Pro HD (Not the old version, the new version is much better), Urbanfun HiFi for the bassy ones.

No, they're bad. There's plenty of better earphones available for around the same price

It just means they will not ship your shit in ages and close down some shipping, but just a little, since they can't afford closing down. I guess the most problems is how the internal shipping services is loaded by chinks sending mail to themselves.

Got the Piston 3 edition for long now, I always considered these but got scared away since some friends say they had gotten drivers which didn't work properly on one side and that it had bad QC. But what to expect, these are far cheaper than any other hybrid drivers out there, might as well gamble.

Baseus EL-01 Lark Series Wired Earphone Stereo Music Corded Headset Wire Control Comfort for Wearing Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound
s.aliexpress.com/ni6JBbQZ
(from AliExpress Android)

Look up reviews on this and prepare to be amazed.
It's almost as good as the Eiaosi X6 :^)

audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=Baseus&id=EL-01

>Rock Zircons are also good but are glass cannons and will break if you look at them funny.
I see this a lot here. I have a pair and so far they have proven to be durable. I've had them for a month and a half.

I've dropped them both on wood and concrete from over 1m height, rolled over on them and slept on them in bed, I've accidentally put my laptop on them and left it, I've knocked them around. I use them on a daily basis, in bed, walking/commuting outside and in the gym where they get sweat on, but still don't slip out of my ear.

Maybe I got lucky and received a really good pair?

any time a certain op doesn't post the thread the thread gets flooded with eiaosi shitposting

really makes you doodle with your noodle

It's the same when regularop makes his thread. This time we're just suffering the aftermath of an honest Eiaosi X6 review

One more vouch for the Hybrids. Bought a legit one and those things are rock solid and good quality.

I also bought a KZ so I can use it during exercises, but it's still on delivery, but I want to compare them.

Can you return chink shit?

So what's the deal with mtek and custom roms anyway?

kernal source is rarely released.

>Red Dot design awards
red-dot.de/pd/online-exhibition/work/?lang=en&code=29-01648-2015&y=2015&c=165&a=0

red-dot.de/pd/online-exhibition/work/?lang=en&code=29-03395-2015&y=2015&c=165&a=0

Ew just ewwww

They're not as great because mtk phones aren't as popular.

They do exist though

VJJB K4S
DZAT DF-10
TK Maples

Lower Bracket:
Remax 610D (V-shaped bassy)
Kz ED09 (String)

I have a pair of Rock Zircons I have been using heavily both inside & outside since I bought them in August last year. The gold stuff on the back of them skratched off long ago, and the driver once popped-off after falling to the floor yet again. I keep using it since I have been thinking of gluing it on, but since it's easy to pop in and out I just keep on being lazy. Currently I just have them lying about as I have backup Xiaomeme pistons.

Dzat DF-10 or CX98?

I forgot to add, Eiaosi X6.

For Audiophiles on a Budget
Somic V4
Boarseman CX98
Dunu Titans
Fiio EX1
Sendiy M2
Brainwavz M2/Jives
Redgiant A03
Yuin
MrZ Tomahawk
Senfer 4in1
Astrotec
Wallytech
Ostry
Bosshifi B3

You know what DESIGN means right? It means not just any generic plastic design, but something unique. There are a lot of nice things to be found on there powercube-usa.com/allocacocs-powercube-wins-prestigious-red-dot-design-award/ this thing is really nice to have, if you ever get chink shit items and buy a cube like this that is compatible with any generic C14 to power all your chink shit like a real connoisseur

Fuck off, Eiaoshitter

If you want Bass, go for the Ttpods or Tennmak Pianos.

Tennmak Crazy Cello are insanely good if you are an audiofag

Total price for this meme

Do you really have nothing better to do with your life than sit here all day, every day, and shit all over anyone who makes a positive comment about a specific set of durable, metal bodied IEMs with superior sound reproduction?

Just because you're too poor to afford them doesn't mean others can't recommend them (:

Out of your price range
Only /csg/ fags whose budget exceed 3 niggerbucks can afford these High Memes.

Somic V4/Boarseman/Senfer should be more or less affordable for the average Tommy

Bosshifi/Sendiy M2 has a slightly higher price tag but the price-to-performance ratio is insane.

The rest are for the true Audiofags who are not limited by pantry things like costs and rent.

I have about £110 worth of chink shit coming in in 15 deliveries. Is this going to raise suspicion with customs?

In case you're wondering, I'm building a keyboard.

Stupid Eiaoshit Nigger tried to Hijack my comment, and chastise me for it

Fucking retarded piece of shit,
Kys pls

DZAT DF-10s

maybe not the right place, but how do i find Chinese manufacturers and wholesalers?

no? i ordered 30 things worth over 1k without any issues. you being uk might net you a visit from minitruth just to check all is in order

alibaba

Alibaba

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

The solution for waiting anxiety is to buy more garbage.

How long have you been waiting?

you a maximum of £15 per day before getting VAT added, and RMs £8 handling fee

but as it's a lot of packages you might not get VAT added, and sometimes packages over £15 can go straight through with out being stopped.

2 weeks

I already gave in and bought more shit. NO MORE!

>December 2
>arrived in Australia
still waiting

Does it say it's in customs? December 3 here.

says forwarded to courier i think

Been looking for Xiaomi waist bag links but I can't seem to find any on goybest, Ali and eBay
Can someone link it here or link similar look?
Pic related

I still can't figure out whether Eiaosi is legit or not. I have a pair coming in the mail, guess I'll see. Hope I won't be in the sorry.

Demand caused all of them to rise prices and now they're as expensive as buying western brands on your local Amazon or equivalent.

>audiophiles are the biggest meme.
>marketing agents are laughing their asses off at the autists

What are good iems for sport? My kz ate are not as good for activity since they tend to fall out easily.

You lazy pigggg

s.aliexpress.com/2YjmUvye

how do you get share links like these?

he's using a mac

I did check em. You're talking out of your ass.

It's time to stop Lithu, there's gotta be a more healthy way to spend your time

3$ is nothing in lithuania. Lithuania is in the eu, so prices rise like there is no tomorrow, but because of stupid government salaries are saying the same, also government is constantly increasing taxes.

export more chicks please

thanks