Cock.li is broken and the owner is dead/too busy getting VPS bitcoins to fix it

>cock.li is broken and the owner is dead/too busy getting VPS bitcoins to fix it
>openmailbox don't allow new accounts
>protonmail is a jewish honeypot
>every botnet "good" mail need a phone number to register
>I'm not retarded enough to host my own mail

What do

wait, what's wrong with cock.li?

yahoo?

Vincent is kill and the mail is broken for a week, can't get mails from pretty much every provider

like everything is wrong with cock.li, its inly fine for a throwaway email.

use teknik.io instead for a free email from people who probably masturbate to drawings of children

pay for fastmail

GMX is good
Doesn't ask for anything

1. host own VPS with own domain
2. redirect all incoming mail to your actual mail-address
3. use a new address for every service you subscribe to (bonus for using its domain name in the address)
4. block mail-addresses as soon as spam starts to occur on it

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Use gmail. Use a combination of aliases and inserting periods into your address for service accounts. Use filters accordingly.

I'm pretty sure you can skip the phone number part with gmail.

Doesn't inserting a + sign also work, like [email protected], since everything between the + and the @ is ignored.

There is literally nothing wrong with ProtonMail.

You cannot skip it anymore.

Tutanota is excellent

Holy shit you are right

Tutanota or Protonmail are the way to go.

This.

>anymore
For the past 4 years or so

I'm so glad I saved all my trash gmail accounts

>install our app

What about no

Also, who fuck is behind this?

I don't know anything about them, at least protomail is a know juden

>>protonmail is a jewish honeypot
ok how is this true? and if you don't trust it it's open source, audit it and host it yourself

Where is the code and where are the servers?

Also, private trackers bitch about protonmail domains?

>Where is the code
github
>where are the servers?
switzerland in a secure and well known underground datacenter but you could self host from home if you wanted

private trackers can get fucky about protonmail because of aliases but you can just buy a custom domain and use that or if you contact the mods I've heard they usually let it go

I might be wrong but I think you can create an account with an android phone without a sim card without entering a phone number.

>not using tutanota

>in a secure and well known underground datacenter

Meh, they should host them in that bunker that get failed raids from time to time, shit is hilarious

Give me 5 reasons to use it over protonmail

It sounds awful and unprofessional as fuck

they don't mention which they use by name but my guess is they are using that one or one on par with that one

>Full disk encryption and storage in secured datacenters

>We have invested heavily in owning and controlling our own server hardware at several locations within Switzerland so your data never goes to the cloud. Our primary datacenter is located under 1000 meters of granite rock in a heavily guarded bunker which can survive a nuclear attack. This provides an extra layer of protection by ensuring your encrypted emails are not easily accessible to any third parties. On a system level, our servers utilize fully encrypted hard disks with multiple password layers so data security is preserved even if our hardware is seized.

>.ch and .com domains

Fucking awesome, a bunker datacenter and they make easy as fuck for the people that sends mails to send them to another guy

if someone fucks up writing .ch instead of .com or vice versa they don't have anything valuable to say anyway

I skipped it a few days ago.

And then they block it and demand a phone number as a ransom

Benn there done that user

You can if you specify a recovery email.
1) Use a mailinator mirror as your recovery address to setup two accounts.
2) Change the recovery email address on both accounts to the two accounts you setup

ez

Is GMX going to last? I already chose poorly last time with Yahoo and I dread having to change now that they're on their way out, I really don't want to choose poorly this time again.

Runbox you faggot.

Every time I see a pathetic mail thread and nokme mentions it. Excuse you are all far cunts living in anime land. Die of aids

cock.li works fine for me, its you

Just use PGP in your mail from now on.

After all, if you were concerned with security, anyone you're messaging must be as concerned as you, otherwise they'll compromise you both regardless by using non secure platforms.

Why FUCK do you need encrypted email?

You mail CP or wat

>pay to get early name on the protonmail kikestarter thing they did
>I'm cool
>.com added
>another fag is using my snowflake mail name

I'm mildly mad

>Runbox
>70 bucks mail

I tried tutanota a little

Its fucking shit

soon

i use it, pretty simple as is. no problem imo

You can skip phone authentication with Gmail if you register using an Android device. Android x86 ftw