PSU died, help:

Sup Forums, I will commit suicide, this is some bullshit situation I got myself into, so:
-PSU got rekt
-Budget is rekt from holidays
-Market is rekt since I'm from Bosnia

Wat do???

My rig is 5 years old so don't bully please:

-Asus sabertooth 990fx v1
-AMD fx-6100 (OC'd to 4.1 using multiplier, didn't touch voltages)
-Sapphire r9 290 vapor-x three fans(yes, I also Gayme on this PC)
-8gb ram ddr3 mushkin redline
-128gb ssd chronos mushkin
-1TB WD HDD Blue
-Hyper 212 EVO(I don't fucking know why, no bully)
-3 case fans

I'm limited to buying from olx(dot)ba, since my country does 100% taxes on everything above 25 euros. So can you help me figure out what PSU to get?

My budget is only 75 euros, can stretch to 100 by skimping out on food, help if you can bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

olx.ba/artikal/23672409/napajanje-600w-cooler-master-b2-85/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying from a PSU from a second hand seller site
i see your problem

How about you fucking stop gaymen and use the extra hours to work more. Selling your computer should give you enough for some cheeseburgers.

That website is just a collection of all retailers in my country, majority of them sell exclusively NEW products. There's an option to view only NEW products on the left of the website.

Also forgot to mention that 1 euro is 2 KM that is used on this website. So my budget comes in between 150-200 KM.

if you say so, we have olx over here too and its shit, i doubt its much diffrent anywhere else

sales tax in bosnia is 17% stop lying

Here olx is much cheaper than going to a retail store. I guess it's because I'm from a third world country, so grey market is flourishing. Can you guys at least tell me wattage to aim for? 650? 750?

there's 10 euros for opening foreign package, 17% tax and 30-60% for god knows what. I almost rekt myself when I had to pay 40 euros for a 25 euro keyboard. Fucking country.

yea im from a 3rd world country too and its still shit with some fags selling broken stuff they label as working
pick as much as possible if you cant get quality

There are other taxes than sales tax dumbass.

olx.ba/artikal/23672409/napajanje-600w-cooler-master-b2-85/
It looks like there are quite a few CoolerMasters for around 135km

should've went to croatia when yugoslavia got btfo

Take the first bus to Bulgaria and buy this PoS
nikem-bg *dot* net/computer-components/PSU-FORTRON-HYPER-600-600W/

Can anyone confirm CM b2 600w will work with my system? This VGA can pull 350 watts... Burned my last PSU (CX600) in less than 6 months...

There's a FORTRON Raider S PSU 750W for 90 euros on olx.

650w would be safer if you can find in your price range, but 600w will work. Just don't overclock.

eyy im from bulgaria, i can actually mail you that shit or something

118 levs is exactly 59.86 euros

If you are going to mail shit, then mail this. As he is тъп enough to buy full on AMD
nikem-bg *dot* net/computer-components/PSU-FD-750W-INTEGRA-BLACK/

We don't have Fortron in the US, but if they're reliable, 750w would be the best option. I doubt the entire setup would use more than 500w, but it's always good to have a nice buffer.

дa нe cи някoй nvidiot в бългapия ca гope дoлy нa eднa и cъщa цeнa

He, бpaт, пpocтo дъpпaт пoвeчe тoк и пpoцecopитe и видeoкapтитe, мoжe дa e мaлкo, нo дocтaтъчнo.
Инaчe дaжe нямaм нacтoлeн в мoмeнтa. Aкo имaх щeшe дa e нaй-вepoятнo c 1060, зaщoтo e пo-eвтинa и ce пpeдcтaвя пo-дoбpe пpocтo. Ha AMД apхитeктypитe ca вeкoвни.

aз винaги cъм бил cъc AMD пo eднa или дpyгa пpичинa в мoмeнтa cъм cъc R9 390 и зa ceгa вce oщe cи e дoбpe, нo дa cъглaceн cъм aкo имaх пapитe или избopa бих cи взeл eднa gtx 1070 или 1080

I've found cooler master vs650 within my budget, is that a cop?

My country opens your mail and taxes it also

Aкo cмятaш дa cи взeмaш някoгa хapдyep. Глeдaй nikem-bg.net или shop.sky.bg. Hикъдe нe cъм нaмиpaл пo-eвтини чacти.

>not sponsored

nope nope nope scratch that, it was corsair vs, read on net its shit... search continues

мepcи зa cъвeтa

Seasonic m12II 620w evo going to be enough?

Seasonic are the best in the class, the question is - is it enough.

Well, is it?

will a psu be good enough if it costs ~100€? i have a antec hcg 520 now that works fine but it might fail some day.

whats with all these people that cant save money for a while? its not really that hard.. even the poorest faggot posting here can save 10€ per month

yea but no one wants to spend that long saving up, imagine not being able to use your pc for a few months, and from the sound of it he doesnt really have anything else like a laptop or something

ya but you could save every month so you have the money when something like this happens

no one thinks like that trust me, there is always shit that needs your money more than a jar in your room

truedat