Reasons of why I enjoy Windows 10 more than OSX

Reasons of why I enjoy Windows 10 more than OSX

1.- Is more configurable, I can use a classic start menu or a full screen start menu, among other things.
2.- Animations are smoother, sometimes anymations lag in OSX, I don't have that problem with Windows 10.
3.- Alt-tab is glorious in Windows 10, it shows a nice preview of the window, in OSX it just shows an icon.
4.- Close buttons actually close the application(Except for some autistict apps like Skype)
5.- Window buttons are in the right corner, it feels more natural.
6.- Right click is natural, in OSX you need to press CTRL+click, retarded.
7.- OSX feels dull, pretty, but dull.
8.- The Linux Subsystem for Windows is awesome, is compatible with Ubuntu and you actually can run Ubuntu binaries, OSX ships with outdated POSIX tools.

There are probably more.

I was an admirer of OSX once, but with Windows 10, now OSX feels dull.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmonad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stfu, bitch ass nigga

Linux is better

> (OP)
>Linux is better

What he said

what he said

>comparing a kernel to an OS

1) Mac OS is BSD, and is 100x more customizable if you know what you're doing.
2) I use a 5 year old Mac have no such animation problems.
3) You have a point there even though I don't use this.
4) You can limit the amount of apps allowed to stay open in the background.
5) I disagree. I have the window buttons on the left on my GNU/Linux machines too (KDE).
6) Actually, you can just tap the trackpad with two fingers.
7) Looks aren't that important unless you're a basement dweller, in which case you should use Arch.
8) Ubuntu is dogshit, and you can upgrade bash and stuff using Homebrew.

Windows 10 is also botnet and you can't disable it fully. On Mac OS you just disable SIP, enable root, and delete Spotlight and Siri through the command line, then reboot. To disable Windows 10 updates, Cortana, and telemetry you need all kinds of Russian shitware. OS X is also free to use, and can easily be installed an a PC (hackintoshing). Windows is absolute garbage, and Mac OS and GNU/Linux kick its ass. Linux is now above 2% marketshare, which doesn't seem like a lot but is a sign that Applel and MS are dying. The year of the Linux desktop is coming. Prepare your anus.

>t. mactoddler

>t.windowscvck

>muh Applel bull is better than your Currysoft bull
fuck off manlets.

>bashing arch
you were doing so well!

>6.- Right click is natural, in OSX you need to press CTRL+click, retarded.

Thank God, bless your soul, how macfags are able to live without right click is beyond me.

>Inb4 but but it can be enabled in settings hur dur hur dur hur dur

That just proves Apple's shit doesn't actually work out of the box or is intuitives as they claim. Apple is literally lying shit.

W10 vs OSX. It truly is like watching the handicapped fight.

9.- Windows 10 is touch screen ready, as a OSX user I wasn't able to experiment it, but if you own a transformer, shilling with the touch screen navigating w/o keyboard is so confy, Apple in the other hand, just wants you to by an iPad.

>1.- Is more configurable, I can use a classic start menu or a full screen start menu, among other things.
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA HHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, stopped reading right there. You're a fucking moron.

>Those convincing arguments.

There's no need to present arguments to something that idiotic. macOS is a UNIX (and a certified UNIX at that). UNIX is the most configurable system on the planet. You can literally replace everything. From the way it handles firewall to how DNS works etc. Windows is as locked as you can.

Anyway, your whole list is fucking nonsense.

>There's no need to present arguments to something that idiotic

Being UNIX means shit if it designed to limit you, and OSX is limited to certaint configurations only, now be a nice troll and just dissapear.

>Linux is now above 2% marketshare
Stop the presses, it just took it 20 years to get ther, how much mure year before it gets 4%, I bet 2015 is that year.

In all of these years, you are the only macfag that has ever peaked my curiosity about running macOS. But Im happy on linux and don't want to build a hack.

Pajeet, please

nice blog pajeet

DESU doing mundane Terminal shot and messing with Macs is a lot cooler because it kinda stands against the design principle of end-to-end control, and more people relatively know how to mess with Command Prompt than know how to mess with Terminal. Though I will always be a windowpoor who experiments with Linux at a Motel 6, Mac produces really nice looking products, like the Mac Pro and the MacBook Air. They also are ballsy on tech, like how they used USB Type C as the charger, and a 5K screen on the desktop. If I could have a second phone to disk around with, it would be an iPhone so I could see how much I could take it away from stock while maintaining the selling points (i.e. iMessage, FaceTime, Siri).

>You can literally replace everything

Yup. Like how I replaced my macbook air with a dell xps.

>2% marketshare
>on a free OS
The only marketshare linux gets is from chromebooks, all else is used in server and supermarket cash registers.

are all these anti-macOS threads pooping up because of that one guy spamming his desktop?

>Being UNIX means shit if it designed to limit you, and OSX is limited to certaint configurations only, now be a nice troll and just dissapear.
ahahahah... what limitations you fucking Pajeet???

>In all of these years, you are the only macfag that has ever peaked my curiosity about running macOS. But Im happy on linux and don't want to build a hack.
I run Linux on a desktop and a Mac on a laptop. Other than commercial apps on MacOS (Photosohop, MS Office etc etc), my setup is nearly identical.

Both have the same shell, both run Xmonad tiling WM, both have the same caching DNS and DNS encrypted tunnels etc. Only disk FS is different and FDE is present on the laptop and not on my PC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmonad

Windows can't do any of that shit.

Right click has been enabled by default for ages holy shit

Botnet

Except Apple horribly locks it down.

If you are getting lag in OSX there is something very wrong with your hardware or it is outdates as fuck.

Right click can be set up in seconds, you are apparently stupid. Closing an App is CMD-Q, learn keyboard shortcuts.

Configurability - who cares. You want to tweak things install gentoo

Also you prefer a botnet.

Opinion of an idiot discareded

>t.mactodler

>windows
>configurable

>Animations do not lag in windows
>windows 10 is magically different than other windows

>Windows can run all Ubuntu binaries
Legit kek