Why aren't you using the best headphones on the market, the Apple AirPods?

Why aren't you using the best headphones on the market, the Apple AirPods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oN5OnrYZfk4
phonearena.com/news/The-AirPods-have-batteries-80-times-smaller-than-an-iPhones.-Why-dont-they-charge-80-times-faster_id89718
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm not gay

first of all i hate all hard plastic earbuds, i need the gummy ones or else my ears hurt after 20 minutes

and secondly

Mine aren't shipping until Feb :(

fpbp

PROTIP: how to easily pop them out:

youtube.com/watch?v=oN5OnrYZfk4

Jesus fucking Christ are people retarded? I haven't even thought about that at any point.

Are you guys really just sitting here giving him the replies he wanted?

Apple would you even dare say those headphones are the best, if they were like $15 maybe for the price bracket but fuck, I've heard dre beats better than the ear pods.

is there actually anything important in the stems?

Earbuds always fall out of my ears. I guess my ears are just really small

The bluetooth receiver and the battery.

not going to lie. my coworker has it and its actually fucking legit nice

Because I know what I'm doing when I buy headphones.

Because I don't want to waste time on loading the battery of my earphones, and their current battery life sucks too.

Once they are powered by wireless I am in though.

/thread

>Headphones

Because I use the superior Beats.

>can only use it in designated ear
>retard lightning connector instead of usb c
>fall out easily
$15 Bluetooth earbuds on amazon that are way better. Can be used in either ear, usb charge cradle, and stay secure.

>being this poor
I will just continue using my wireless Bragi ear buds

phonearena.com/news/The-AirPods-have-batteries-80-times-smaller-than-an-iPhones.-Why-dont-they-charge-80-times-faster_id89718

That's why. I'm sure the Airpods 2 will fix this though.

>the Airpods 2 will fix this though.
implying we won't see something like Airpods S o Airpods SE before that.

which side goes in the ear?

>I hate in-ear anything
>i already have over-the-ear headphones i've been using for the past 3-4yrs.

If I had a phone without a headphone jack, i'd rather just leave an adapter attached to my headphones than dick around with bluetooth.

kys u fucking autistic kike

>being this angry over someones headphones
Do you ever go outside, user. Lots of people wear beats.

Question: what the fuck is the point of wireless earbude? Like not even airpods, just in general?
I mean i use wireless headphones for watching movies in my apartment sometimes, same as my electronic drumkit. Where a long cable would be a problem.

But like on the go earbuds? Your phone is always in your pocket anyway? I mean it's not like the cord is a problem, i usually just tuck it under my jacket or shirt.

I would rather put my chinkshit Items in my dickhole and listen to them than have AirPods anywhere near my ears

>I mean it's not like the cord is a problem
It's still pretty annoying, never having even to think about it is pretty nice.

Why do you have to think about it now?
Plugging it in is probably less work than fucking around with Bluetooth every so often.

I'm using custom IEMs. Give me one good reason to abandon them for that.

So people don't know how much of a giant fucking retard who waste money you are.

Because I'd lose them within a week.

>Why do you have to think about it now?
I notice it pretty often and generally not having to plug them out from phone and then plug in into laptop would be pretty cool. Also something like reading a book in bed/train and listening to music without having to rearrange the shit couple times. Oh and running of course. Obviously it's purely a luxury problem and "problem" is a way too big word for it but if a version without the battery existed, I'd drop 500+ bucks on it in a second. Everything that makes life a tiny bit more comfy is worth it, IMO.

> fucking around with Bluetooth every so often
Not with the airpods from what I read.

You know what's annoying? Your earbuds falling out and not being connected by a convenient cord or something.

> Your earbuds falling out
Never happened to me, though obviously the people who had this problem would think it's a shitty idea. I never lost a piece of tech either, so that wouldn't be a minus either.

I have a toddler and don't want these child killers in my house.

>never lost earbuds.
I find that very hard to believe.
What about an umbrella?

I find understanding the opposite much harder. I got my earbuds either in my ears or somewhere close to my phone (pocket or plugged in) or at a place easy to reach. Though while we're on the topic, I never lost thumb drives or even lighters either and don't get how people manage to crack their phone screens. I misplaced my keys or condoms rather often so it's not like I am overly careful either.

>What about an umbrella?
Don't use one, I don't mind the rain. Though I get how you can lose the small ones when in environment with tons of people who got a similar one, earbuds is quite a mystery for me.

> Tapping brings up Siri instead of basic shit like volume or track control
They fucked up big time. I don't want to bring siri up and tell her to skip track. I want to double tap like I've been doing with inline controls for years.

I'm trying! But the back and forth motion of my head while I'm sucking dick after dick after dick keeps dislodging them from my ears. And for some reason I can't find that Bluetooth app that helps you locate them anymore, so they keep getting lost. Any Macfriends out there have advice?

Not defending them but aren't there options in that regard?

No, there aren't

Cause they only work with apple top kek

>waste of money
>pays 150$ for overpriced shitty applel headphones that makes you look like you have cum dripping out your ears