Square monitor thread

square monitor thread

lmao all you rectangle monitor mother fuckers wish you had sexy square monitors like this, you jelly user ?

Other urls found in this thread:

neiio.deviantart.com/art/Soft8-1-380281415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm using a CRT monitor, you faggot.

Who 4:3 (or as I like to call them, 12:9) master race here? They're still the best!

>Using a 5:4 monitor image on a square monitor thread

>have dual monitors with 4:3 next to 16:9
great setup desu

Can't wait to get rid of mine

squares are rectangles, you dingus

theme?

Great for rainmeters, taskbars, music players and cluttery icons to leave your bigger one clean.

Jealous of this setup user

That's 5:4 you retard.

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

I used to run three Dell 4:5 1280x1024 monitors, and they were great. But later I upgraded to two Dell 1920x1200.

I'm happy, the widescreen is nicer. I do kinda miss having a square webpage. even in 2017, 907% of websites are still designed for 4:3 in mind.

>all that gaymer shit
I hope you're under 18 and are breaking Sup Forums rules. if not, see pic.

Edgy

neiio.deviantart.com/art/Soft8-1-380281415
and Aero glass

you could def use an edge on those manchild wrists of yours.

>not 8:5 golden ratio

I had a 1920x1080 and a 1280x1024 monitor for many years, just recently tossed it out when i replaced them both with two 2560x1440p IPS panels.

Really dont care about the lack of squareness since I now have 5120x1440p of desktop space to work with.

I have 5 Planar 1280x1024 monitors, and 6 Dell business monitors (same size) that have been around for a while, it's...refreshing.

The pixel density also shows how things were in the past

16:10 tho

I think monitors should be 2:3 desu.

t. painter

>nobody in the thread actually has a square monitor

Why not 2:1?

>mfw no 4000x2000 dual monitors for ultimate productivity

this. 16:10 is superior to anything on the market

See

He's right though........

2:1 is almost the same as 16:9 but it provides even less vertical space (would be 16:8).

wow. that setup is... gay

>tfw no oval monitors

>tfw bought a CRT just to get high refresh rate
I cant believe they were this good
>great color
>true blacks
>effectively zero displaylag
>any res looks like native res (no skipped pixels)
>160 Hz for under 20€

> ctrl + f trapezoid
> not rocking trapezoid monitors with non linear pixel size

just kys all of (you)

Will it blow out your eardrums when you turn the volume up all the way?

I had my second monitor in portrait for a while, but then I rolled it to landscape to splitscreen games with the bf and watch movies and haven't put it back even though it's on a nice stand that makes it effortless because I found it to be more useful in landscape. It's now my default monitor for everything but games (because only 60Hz) since it's PWM-free. I wasn't even using the top half most of the time with it in portrait because it was uncomfortable to look up that high.

Eardrum rupture is very rare. Most traumatic hearing loss is just damage to the inner ear's hair cells.

For a split second I thought the books were holding the shelf