Is there a better browser?

Is there a better browser?
I'm not meme-ing. Genuinely curious. I feel like I've used them all and this satisfies every need.

Vivaldi.

Agreed. For some reason it even runs faster than Chromium

>Chinese
Slow as balls but I use it unironically. Love vertical tabs. Only use Firefox for online textbooks and the occasional video incompatability.

I only use it for the popout vid thing

I tried falling for the Vivaldi meme but it was just too buggy, everything is slow asf (page load times are awful, adding bookmarks takes like 5 seconds, even making a video fullscreen would take like 20 seconds)

Dunno how they could fuck up Chromiums code so badly, I mean all they did was change the frontend a little and somehow they turned it into a right mess

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chinese

Literally nothing has happened in regards to the sale.

>Is there a better browser?

chrome

It's honestly come a long way. You should really give it a shot again.

Unless you were among the developer that were fired.

>OTTER BROWSER MUSTARD RACE REPORTING IN

>muh China

This is literally the only point I've ever seen made against this browser.

Its the best honestly, UI looks great, even with 70+ open doesn't lag or crash, everything works, bookmarks are easy to use, bookmarks bar works wonderful.

It's botnet, you do not have proof that it is not.

Try the latest version.

You don't have any proof that it is either, and since you're making the accusation the burden of proof is on you.

/thread

>it's a botnet till someone proves it's not

no, faggot. that's not how it works. prove it's a botnet, otherwise fuck off out of here.

It's Chromium based and all of its vpn are easily compromisable

>chromium based means botnet

chromium is open source you fucking mongoloid. now are you gonna back your claim up with some proof or not?

Why not join Maxthon master race user.

Hard to define best as it is possible to modify Chromium in such a way that it fits one's personal definition of perfect and for many Opera fits this as the case too given that too is a Chromium based browser.

I still prefer some other standard browsers for only emails but for me Opera is particular good for supporting multiple content types online (like .webm among other), Turbo (normal use) and VPN in Private Browsing helps me bypass my ISP restrictions most of the time (happen to be in the most cucked part of the UK) and the built-in adblocker is good most of the time which saves me from having to actually install one (used to have to install it for Firefox when I used it as the main browser, I never took to using Chrome).

I hear using Opera is usually hit by the usual botnet meme, but such is the case if you are running the Windows or Mac OSes, Linux you are screwed most of the times anyways (asides a few exceptions) and the only Browser almost free of botnet is Tor.

Unless you are being stalked you would be fine with Opera most of the time.
If you are really paranoid about the botnet then you probably will have to use Tor on Tails OS and set up some difficult to trace email accounts, VPNs for network connections, etc.

do you have proofs to back up that opera is a botnet? :^)