/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Vanilla Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Telegram group
telegram.me/chinkshitgeneral

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user posts a run down on chink watches , another user retorts , original poster responds , retort • Good and bad somakes picture (again) • user recommends bluetooth controllers for emulators • user asks about accuracy of shipping estimates • user posts a coupon code for $5.29 Xiaomi Piston 3 Basics • user receives a 3ds charger stand , , , • user receives his Eiaosi x6 , • user receives some shit • user compares the Eiaosi X6 and the Remax610D , , • user receives a watch strap • user receives a fidget cube from ebay Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58327389#p58337030
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58327389#p58337232
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57962607
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58004149
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163067
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58291452
world.tmall.com/item/542968728554.htm#detail?
reuters.com/article/us-bulgaria-economy-alibaba-idUSKBN14V226
aliexpress.com/item/why-is-the-photo-a-knife-now/32584323837.html
aliexpress.com/item/legit-phaggot-backpack/32551854602.html
aliexpress.com/item/legit-phaggot-sling/32436677077.html
howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao/
aliexpress.com/item/Besttripod/32375588791.html
aliexpress.com/item/benro-tripod/32608778398.html
aliexpress.com/item/ISK-Professional-Monitor-Black-Color-Headset-Portability-Durable-Headband-Stereo-Dynamic-DJ-Earphone-Headphone-For-Computer/32649385586.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for chink tea

>place order 2 days ago for my chink shit
>wait for them to ship it
>next day they don't ship it
>leave a message saying pls ship
>chink responds "okay will ship it today"
>wake up
>still not shipped
>mfw

Got two new headphones today.

Ordered a redmi 4 standard.

21-40 days shipping.

Fuckkkkkk

Got some chinkshit I ordered on 28.12. yesterday. Bought it with untracked, free China Post shipping. Came in two weeks, I'm surprised and impressed.

It's a lapel microphone. I already have one so I ordered another one as backup.

I bought the flint lighter at the recommendation of another user.

They were both under $1.

>Ordered a redmi 4 standard.
Retard. the only one worth buying is the Prime.

The Superlux HD681 are on sale over at GB for a decent price if anyone is looking for open over-ear headphones

Also: thanks RegularOP for deleting your duplicate thread. Fuck the haters of Lithuanian/Discord origin

oh come the fuck on
where's my 11.11 stuff

Why are you betraying the western world?

outsourcing isnt a meme

The microphone works. However it seems to be a bit quieter than the first one I ordered. I have to boost it all the way to make it pick up normal voice.

I have heard these are hit or miss. The first one is great, this one not so much.

Cost: $0.96

Standard was definitely better value but thanks for your input.

>user receives a 3ds charger stand , , ,

Link pls

Why guy of the year. WHY?

You are gonna get a mediashit phone, cancel and order the pro with snapdragon.

snapdragon 430 m8

Unlike others I do delete dupe threads.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58327389#p58337030

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58327389#p58337232

All Redmi 4 are snapdragon, only the Note models are mediatek you double nigger.

The flint lighter isn't as easy to light as it looks. It sparks alright but it is very hard for the wick to catch fire. You can pull the wick out to make it longer but it doesn't really help. It takes more than 7-8 strikes to light it.

Honestly, this thing is pretty useless.

I only paid $0.88 shipped for it so whatever.

no, you don't

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57962607

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58004149

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58163067

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58291452

AliExpress wants you to voluntarily join the botnet.

After two weeks without packages, I got many today. I had so many that they didn't fit on the mailbox. Will have to go to the post office tomorrow to get them.
Upper left, 2 motor driver to use with an Orange Pi Zero for a robot project.
Green usb wire, I like the flat ones, they last way longer.
Bottom left, glow in the dark heart. I'll upload a pic in the dark later. The pink pink dust also glows in the dark.
Banana to crocodile wires for use with my DPS5005 power supply which will probably be on the post office.
Upper right, many pulleys. 2€ directly into the trash.

This was supposed to arrive by Christmas but yeah, I'll do for valentines instead.
Taking this photo was a pain. I had to take the DSLR to do it, in manual. I have charged them with the 3€ UV flashlight from ali.

Just ordered some chink shit Xiaomi Pistons 3.

3 units. All 3 good and not D.O.A.

Fucking better than my apple earbuds steve jobs shit.

Thanks to Lazada, Gadget Hunter Online Shop, /csg/ and /hpg/.

>been waiting for a week for a chink to ship
>been waiting for a week for a chink to cancel an order

What's the polarity? I want to print my one with the 3D printer and some pogo pins.

Picx

any good and cheap chink tablet for shitposting and reading pdf books?

The problem is when you outsource all of it

This is the first time you have you fucking liar.

Eiaosi X6 sure seems popular in here.

Only $3?
Any reason not to buy one? I'm looking for something cheap to keep as spares in my drawer for when my current ones die.

Is AliEx app broken today? The Coins/Freebies menu bar isn't showing at all.

>make spam thread after someone already made a new thread
>gets deleted by mods
>claims he deleted it himself

Typical.

Asked for mi5 vs mi5s in the ded thread, and got two completely opposite answers about which has the better camera. From my understanding, the mi5s one should be better,but it has poorer stabilisation? Any other thoughts?

Daily remainder that there is no proof that chink tea is unhealthy.

Just got my Xiaomi mousepad. Feels great

I like regularOP desu

Zuk Z2 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 2GB?

I don't play games so I don't need SD820 and I close apps that I don't use anyway.

4Gb of memory on Zuk is a big plus, also better camera, and it's more compact.

Wait a month for Mi6.

Zuk Z2 how is this even a question? it's better in every way.

I want to buy a cover for my Redmeme Note 3. Which brand is the best?

Do you have proofs that mods did it?

See There is plenty of past evidence of him refusing to voluntarily delete his extraneous threads. Do you have any evidence that he did delete his thread this time? It's not on us to prove a negative.

note to all anonymous OPs

spice the fucking news up a little senpai

ayy lmao i got that micro USB cable too

kinks like a bitch but has lasted forever

>Any reason not to buy one?
>Eiaosi X6 sure seems popular in here.
That's because of negative and shill drama. They're okay though. It's your money up to you.

if you re an audio autist you should probably shell out 3-4 bucks more and buy monks.
one cant be sure now what the fuzz is really about with the eiaosi because of all the shilling.

I don't, but I'm not claiming anything, which is what you're doing even without proofs.

Teclas X80 and X98 are the best there is atm. They have chink roms so you need to flash an English one for more convenience. Not so hard to do. Just remove windows 10 from them when you flash also.

It's chunk windows 10, takes a shitton of space/partitians and windows is just useless on them.

But be ready flaws, they crash sometimes and don't have the best battery time. It's cheap chink shit literally. Other than that they work great. But for a better experience get a powerbank and SD card with it if you don't have it. Also a case is nice, the whiteness makes them look dirty. There are plenty of nice high quality cases on ebay.

On AliExpress they have 5 days to ship. Only the creme de la creme of stores ship on the first day.

how does one buy form taobao? do they send stuff to EU as well? is it possible to change language or translate it somehow? do they accept paypal or something?

how would one purchase this item and what should they expect from the price?: world.tmall.com/item/542968728554.htm#detail?

have YOU bought something from there? any experiences?

Anyone know where I can get a chink watch that looks identical to pic related? Preferably on ali

wanted to post this a while ago but forgot

reuters.com/article/us-bulgaria-economy-alibaba-idUSKBN14V226

Alibaba considers European logistics center in Bulgaria: governmen

I hope someone can post the regions taobao ships to

It will be more expensive than chink order. Chink shops like gearbest and geek buying have european/NA logistics, it's nothing new. Every order is like double the price, so it's never worth it.

Will NL post give me a local tracking number or am I going to have to sit around like a retard for the next week making sure I don't miss the delivery?

Good, just ordered an eiaosi or how the fuck it's called for my gf, for $2.56.

It says 238 yuan right there you monkey, at least put in some effort

>falling for the eiaosi meme
oh boy here we go again

OK, I am the user that received the lowepro bag, the flashlight, and the Nillkin case.

First, the flashlight: so far, the light's pretty bright for something this small,. I can't comment on the battery life yet since I've just received it

Shit Poster

are you really mentally challenged or just trolling?

What could go wrong?

A) it sounds shit: Probably still going to be better than the factory Huawei headset my gf uses.

B) it fails within months: Oh well, I'm out of a price of two beers.

I don't understand you.

There's a zoom feature that focuses the beam up to "zoom x4", where the light now takes the shape of the LED. Think a Transformers style logo of a fist

I actually enjoyed the movie... but only on the first time I watched it.

wont buying it on release be expensive though

Theyre decent for the price.

The only thing I hate about it is that the button presses:
1st press: Bright beam
2nd press: Dim beam
3rd press: Blinking light

I'd rather it just turn off and on without the extra features.

And here's the link: aliexpress.com/item/why-is-the-photo-a-knife-now/32584323837.html

Bought the following for my two GH60 keyboard builds:

Build 1: Gateron Reds, NPKC white blank PBT keycaps with sky blue modifier keys, Satan GH60 PCB, silver aluminium plate with Costar stabilisers, white LEDs for glow
Build 2: Gateron Blues, dolch blank PBT keycaps, Satan GH60 PCB, silver aluminium plate, white LEDs for glow

This is going to be the longest 20-40 days in my history of ordering chinkshit.

First time buying from a chink site. Why does gearbest want a picture of my credit card and ID?

I have this flashlight. Battery is actually pretty good and using it semi-frequently over three months, I've not run out of battery yet. Brightness is great too.

>buying from gearbest
Only buy from gearbest when they have the cheapest price and other sites don't stock the same item.

Why can I not find a Timex Weekender on aliexpress
What gives Sup Forums?

did you use paypal ?

How much is that for a complete keyboard roughly? Considering making myself a keyboard because fuck everything on the market right now, and wondering if a DIY one with chink parts could be cheaper.

Nope.

I'll find it out anyway.

Recommend me a good long range laser pls

Next is the Lowepro Passport Sling III.

All I can say is: this is the real thing. It's a legitimate Lowepro product. Prior to ordering this, I checked the ones being sold in a local camera shop chain ($25 on ali, $48 at the local shop) and it's the same bag.

thats probably why, and use it for gearbest for the added protection you may need it.

Because Timex watches are cheap already. If you want cheaper, search for "nato watch", that's how they're referenced.

I have heard that some Russians posted a guide on how to disable the useless strobo mode. I can't search for it right now though.

This is also my second Lowepro purchase from Aliexpress. The first one was a Lowepro Hatchback 16L (pic related).

So far I've brought the backpack to two trips, carrying my rather weighty camera gear (lenses and tripod), and it felt very reliable even if I grabbed one of the straps forcefully. I guess I can expect as much reliability on this sling bag.

If you're a /p/haggot like me, Lowepro on chinkshit sites is a very good idea.

What if you ordered item from in-country warehouse, do they take long ass time as well? Its in my city ffs

Does it involve a lot of tinkering? I'm not very good with my hands.

I just can't find one that has the exact frame like the Timex tho

I forgot to include the links.

Hatchback 16L:
aliexpress.com/item/legit-phaggot-backpack/32551854602.html

Passport Sling III:
aliexpress.com/item/legit-phaggot-sling/32436677077.html

Cheers. I hope there are other /p/ guys lurking here.

It happened because a certain samefagging Eiaoshit shill kept saying that they are better than the Rock Zircons,
Kz ED09s, Xiaomemes, Remaxes and other budget IEMs, with no evidence that they are
actually better or that he actually owned them.
And he did it for December and Jan, shitting on Kzfags, hijacking comments and acting like a retard every single fucking day.

He also copied and pasted Audio graphs from other brands (Langsdom) and even went into weakass reverse psychology with a victim complex.

Basically fuck him and filter his comments.

Does Xiamo still make the best power banks?

aspiring /p/haggot here.
what advantages do these backpacks provide? inside compartments shaped like SLR's?

I've found that backpack style bags are annoying because you have to take off a strap to get to the contents, and sling bags are a tightrope walk between either being easy to reach next to your body (on hip, below armpit) but then they get annoying by getting in the way of your arm when walking. Or you can adjust the strap to put the bag more near your shoulder blade, but if your shit is heavy and it's poor make it will slowly droop down by your hip again.

In this respect, how does this bag feel?

Also, do you have a recommendation for a cheap and light tripod? the kind that reaches up to around like waist-chest height off the ground. The most important thing is that it has to be light and like 40 dollars or less.

Buy through a Taobao agent if you can't speak Chinese. Basetao is one of the cheaper options but Taobaoring has the best customer service and site.

Not NL based, but Royal Mail in the UK only gave me delivery notification once prior to delivery out of 15+ orders.

The 5 days to ship isn't shipping time. It's how long it takes them to get it out of the warehouse, pack it and send it.

I'm

forgot to mention, how is the xiaomeme cover? Are the surfaces smooth or rough? On parts that are grippy, is it actual rubber-like substance being used or that shitty material that is like those pads that is on the feet of a computer mouse?

Please learn to google
howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao/

I am probably one of the few Taobao fags lurking here.

Taobao is vastly cheaper than Aliexpress/Gearbest/Fasttech if once you know how shit works and done your research.

The only problem I can foresee for you is the language barrier (Google translate helps a bit)

aliexpress.com/item/Besttripod/32375588791.html

Should i buy it?

bc ur dad fucked u

>what advantages do these backpacks provide? inside compartments shaped like SLR's?

The padding and its layout is what makes it a camera bag. A lot of them also feature weather jackets of some sort, just like other outdoor bags.

>backpack style bags are annoying because you have to take off a strap to get to the contents

Exactly, the backpack is very cumbersome. On one of our vacations, I had the backpack, a smaller Case Logic sling bag (meant to carry one mirrorless body and one lens, but I carried two lenses in mine), and my camera was on a sling strap. I was a mess of straps. Every time I had to take the tripod out, I had to take off everything. I decided to buy this new bag so I can combine the backpack's size and the convenience of lens swapping.

>Also, do you have a recommendation for a cheap and light tripod?

I don't have one for you, I'm sorry, user. I myself use the Benro IS05 because it was what I saw in a local shop. It's portable, but the twist-locking (similar to selfie sticks) is unreliable and I find myself re-tightening the legs a lot.

Many of the recommended tripods from sites were either unavailable to me or too expensive.

aliexpress.com/item/benro-tripod/32608778398.html

Will I get super cancer and turn into a Zuk Cuck if I drink this?

ISK might be better for the money though
aliexpress.com/item/ISK-Professional-Monitor-Black-Color-Headset-Portability-Durable-Headband-Stereo-Dynamic-DJ-Earphone-Headphone-For-Computer/32649385586.html