Hidden Spyware/Adware in laptop

Tried HitmanPro, SpyHunter, AVAST, Norton all that shit, deleted almost all useless programs, pics,videos,txt files and all that. STILL THERE.
This shit
>Changes my homepage
>Pops ads with clicks
>Seemingly slows down my internet/computer

I seriously need help Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bleepingcomputer.com/download/combofix/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All that is trush. Try adwcleaner first.

Nuke it from orbit, fgt.

doin it right now, pray for me brother.

CCleaner ? Even the free version ?

Avast
Malwarebytes
CCleaner
Are all you need.

Amen haha

ya ccleaner was a first, it improved my speed significantly but the virus still existed

FORMAT
THAT
SHIT

>League of Legens
>9fag

shit son.

Clean reinstall is the only thing that works

Unless you're on Lenovo

I got this once when i fucking around piratebay seriously those russian shit is never vanish away i had to reset some shit. Baka

>fucking 'xtrollenan' fuck you

saged the faggot OP

is this only happening in chrome?

This.

No. If AVAST wasn't enough to get it, he's heavily infested. If he knew how to do a proper cleaning he wouldn't be here. There's no way to be sure that any antimalware is going to get it all.
He needs to format and reinstall. It's the only way to be sure he's clean.

Format and reinstall from your backup. You do have a backup, right? We've been saying this for years.

You do not belong on Sup Forums if you can't readily format and reinstall any of your systems.

OP HERE /THREAD
EXTENSIVE WORK OF ADWCLEANER HAS FREED ME FROM THE GRASP OF AUTISTIC ADWARES. AMEN.
I WILL ALWAYS RUN MY ANTIVIRUS AND USE DIFFERENT HARDWARE FOR PIRATING I PROMISE BROTHERS.
AS FOR THE 9FAG AND LOL, THATS MY BROTHERS WORK. I PLAY LOL BUT NOT 9GAG. THANKS FOR THE ADWCLEANER HELP.

Its a fucking browser hijacker are you guys fucking serious?

Windows 7 a heaven for virus and spyware. Have fun sharing your pc with an user

Do not use your banking etc. on that device until you flatten and rebuild.

Once compromised, no longer can be trusted.

ìdiot
This is first thing you do if your AV doesn't catch it

Are you op, yes it's browser hijacker
But it's something much weired shit came from russia i used adw or malwarebytes shit and never disappeared it also contain taskbar block

Seriously reset your pc if you want browser work properly you got a worst fucker in your browser

The macbook pro with retina display does not have this problem.

avast is trash. replace it with adwcleaner in that list and your list is good now.

What? It's no more than 20 minute format and reinstall from backup.

And that's people's first big mistake is assuming it's only a browser hijacker and then assuming they were able to rid their system of it while ransomware works away slowly in the background encrypting files or a keylogger works away logging all your keystrokes.

No I'm not op but when I was even more retarded than I am now I installed a fake iTunes which gave me the same problem as op and I was able to remove it no problem

when i worked helpdesk this was my motto, if a reboot doesnt fix it, reinstall. it's not that i'm incapable of fixing it, it's that i dont have the time to spend 2 hours dicking around with your shit while i have other stuff to do. hopefully you were smart enough to save all work related shit on the network share (you know, the one with triple redundancy and automated backups). i'd basically just plop the computer down in it's dock and let the automated provisioning shit i'd set up go to town. you'll get your computer back in 45 minutes - here's a loaner don't fuck it up

bleepingcomputer.com/download/combofix/

Yep, that job is not worth it. I love doing "special work" sometimes for close family, e.g. really finding what fucked it up, really finding the optimal solution. But at the end of the day, even if I know everything about how to find solutions, I know that if I were doing it professionally I would just say "do you want to keep any file in there? cause I'll nuke it".

Even worse, learning Java from 9gag

Thank you user.
Guys, it's probably not some kind of executable file or .dll, it's just a common browser hijacker. Uninstall any affected browsers, run your AV of choice after uninstall, and then do a fresh reinstall of said browser (making sure it has a new profile and doesn't try to use any old data).

>Technology board
>Fa/g/s don't know how to remove simple hijacker

fuck you're all retarded, hey fuck face OP, just do a simple mbam scan, look into the running processed with process explorer/auto run from sysinternals.

Found nothing? good then look at your browser chrome://plugins and chrome://extensions, remove anything fucking retarded, still no fix? look at your fucking dns

cmd>nslookup, clear your dns set new dns

still there? then use hijackthis, post the logs ya fucking retard