Will this new meme let me listen to music with lossless quality?

will this new meme let me listen to music with lossless quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

newswireless.net/index.cfm/article/629
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bluetooth is sooo last season

No.

Bluetooth 5 still applies aggressive audio compression.

>you won't see improvements to audio compression, latency and power use until 2018.

nope

FLAC files have 3Mbps bitrate
Bluetooth 5 has transfer rate of 50Mbps in 240 meters

/thread

"no"

exblain

>50Mbps in 240 meters
Literally everything i'm seeing quotes Bluetooth 5.0 as increasing the data transmission rate from 1Mb/s to 2Mb/s.

>1Mb/s to 2Mb/s.
RETARD ALERT

Cablefags BTFO

>1Mb/s
Dude, Bluetooth 2.1 has faster transfer rate than that.

Top kek

>inspect element
Nice try Pajeet

>believing in everything
KEK

that's for bluetooth LE. I'm not sure what's more commonly used though

LE is just a protocol supported by Bluetooth 5, just like in previous versions, if we are talking about hosts
is just retarded and does not know the difference

>removing the [citation needed]

What the fuck are you talking about, Reader does not show the by default.

>literary retarded

I get better speeds than 128KB/s on BT2.1, what the fuck is this shit?

Obviously, low profile bandwight for mice and keyboards and shit, not actual file transfer.

>stupidnigger
>he does not see that all my text is clean , that I'm using a reader and not the webpage
seriously, retardation

The point is where is there any proof of those speeds being possible?

>muh cable fags on suicide watch

>manipulating evidence by intentionally using software that removes [citation needed]

They are though, sennheiser announced they plan on making a version of hd800s bluetooth. Audeze is getting into bluetooth too

Maybe because BT4.0 already does way over 2 Mbit/s? Making your argument invalid automatically, without even checking what's BT5.0 max speed will be.

Where is your proof that it can't? Judging by the the fact that older bluetooth versions already surpass those speeds, please give me some proof.

>hd800s
>not the goat HD600

>bluetooth.com
>LOW ENERGY
>i'm too dumb to read

older versions don't surpass 50Mbit/s @ 240m

the problem is almost no devices exist that actually use the high power bluetooth modes.

Show me any actual testing on bluetooth 4.0/.1/.2 or 5.0 and their actual large file transfer speeds.

see
they surpass 2Mb/s faggot

But where is the proofs?

You never used Bluetooth instead of WiFi for a mobile hotspot? Well fuck, I rest my case, someone who does not know shit is spilling it. Way too retarded for me.

It's hard to get proof because almost every device sold to consumers uses the bluetooth LE protocol.

>for a mobile hotspot
I've never used a mobile hotspot.

yes, it's hilariously slow. what's your point?

Yeah, guess being a retarded kid you never actually used technology 10 years ago.

I'm not saying 256KB/s is fast, but it's faster than claimed .

>dude talks about bluetooth low energy
>he thinks it's the actual speed of bluetooth

Than connect two bluetooth hosts together, like two laptops or a laptop and smartphone? You do know that's possible.

>You do know that's possible.
sure it might be

What apps do you use for large bluetooth file transfers?

Built in.

newswireless.net/index.cfm/article/629

Too bad the only way to get bluetooth 4.0+ on a computer is through an expensive WiFi card because no one makes standalone bluetooth adapters.

They're literally all BLE.

I'm was talking about BL2.1 on a MacBook

yup that's basically the only option though.

Have a laptop with it built into the wifi card, or have an expensive wifi card on the desktop with bluetooth capabilities.

bluetooth adapters for high data rate simply do not exist as standalone devices.

>They're literally all BLE.
What do you mean? My laptop has Bluetooth 4.0, that's full Bluetooth 4.0 _PLUS_ BLE, BLE is just an extension, it's not literary BLE only, also have a USB BT adapter, BT4.0, exactly the same.

Oh, you mean like the high speed BL 4.0 etc, that use only bluetooth for making the connection, not EDR, EDR bluetooth adapters exist as standalone devices too and are usually built in in laptops, EDR was the one I was talking about, it's faster than that one faggot who didn't believe bluetooth can do over 2Mbps

Who are you quoting

Those tiny little USB bluetooth adapters do not work with with high transfer speeds.

Just look at the full specs

>you mean like the high speed BL 4.0 etc
Well to get back to the OP. How else would someone be expected to do FLAC audio over bluetooth? You need high data rates, and from what I can tell, headphone size devices simply don't have the larger BT receivers/transmitters that allow for full BT speeds.

The specification might allow for it, but no products or devices exist that can accomplish what the OP is asking about.

Yeah, but they aren't BLE only. They just lack WiFi for the high speed transfers.

The problem is that for power saving reasons, Bluetooth relies on transcoding your audio (usually to a codec based on MP2, not even MP3).
Bluetooth audio is a terrible standard which simply doesn't allow for high quality audio (in most cases, when the stars align you can get AAC audio without additional compression).

there is no "bluetooth audio"

>The specification might allow for it, but no products or devices exist that can accomplish what the OP is asking about.

/thread

It's "whom".

Mega BITS per second you retarded blind nigger.

But how do I add this to my mobo? People barely make usb 4.0 Bluetooth adapters.