What the fuck

What the fuck

How do i download and listen to music on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you open itunes and download music.

or you download spotify and stream music.

it would help if you clarified what went wrong when you tried whatever you thought was obvious.

Like a normal person.

i mean how do i convert to mp3 from youtube and shit

how did you expect us to figure out that you meant downloading youtube videos from your OP post? do you see why people like you don't get help for your retarded questions?

use youtube-dl. or find the actual song on spotify or itunes and buy/stream from there.

On android i just connected my phone to my pc,and copy pasted the music

Why can't i do this on the iphone?

You don't because even though that's possible it's absolutely fucking retarded. Your better off downloading qbbitorrent, downloading a block list, and going on Pirate Bay or Kickass for music

Are you retarded? Is the basic UI too complicated for you?

you can in itunes

see My iphone is like,locked?i can't copy paste stuff there through a usb cable

>On android i just connected my phone to my pc,and copy pasted the music
what did you copy? youtube?

apple doesn't consider the iphone's storage as something you can arbitrarily use, so they restrict access to things like iTunes. tell it to scan the folder you store the mp3 in and sync your phone. you don't need to plug it in, but that should eliminate a step or two, which it sounds like you need.

that's why. i'm not saying i agree (i don't), but you're either incredibly naive or acting the part, and i don't see the end game of playing a helpless damsel

so i can just pirate music and put it in my phone right?

>My iphone is like,locked?i can't copy paste stuff there through a usb cable
unlock it.

glad we could help

did you buy it used? if so it might be stolen

yes. you just need to get the mp3 and tell itunes to sync it.

android users, everybody. am i right?

You're a retard op
Happy to help

i feel like you don't understand what i'm trying to say

I want to be able to listen to my music offline,and put MY OWN music there,without buying it from itunes and stuff

i need to download itunes to my pc then right?and then i just copy paste my music on the app and sync it and then i can listen to it offline right?

>so i can just pirate music and put it in my phone right?

yes you pirate the music, put it in itunes then transfer it to your phone

you think the ipod ever would have caught on if everyone had to pay for every song?

lol

>i need to download itunes to my pc then right?and then i just copy paste my music on the app and sync it and then i can listen to it offline right?

you are using bad terminology but basically yes

Download and install CopyTrans manager. Connect your phone, wait till it's detected. A music list will appear. Drag and drop all your mp3 files into that list and press "apply" in the upper left corner. Done.

You can't, this a fashion accesory not a smartphone.

If you want to download music, get an Android smartphone, install newpipe/dentex youtube downloader, zetatorrent and dowload all the music you want to your hearts content.

>I want to be able to listen to my music offline,and put MY OWN music there,without buying it from itunes and stuff
when you scream MY OWN in all caps, are you saying music you've generated and captured, or music that you downloaded?

in either case, turn it into an mp3, tell itunes to watch that folder, and sync your phone. that's it. you don't need to buy anything.

yes. make sure itunes is set to sync music and that it's watching the folder you have your MP3s in or it either won't know to sync those files or won't bother.

>this thread
Thanks for reminding me that iPhones are useless memes

you haven't accurately captured a screenshot of something music-related. we're not interested in your struggles to play video games on a phone.

how can someone not figure out an iphone

my mom uses an iphone like it's nothing

that's funny, because this thread is making it really salient that android users run the gamut from condescending faggots to hapless idiots like the OP.

If you download music from YouTube I suggest you fuck off back to Sup Forums

Downloading is for old people LMAO

the OP is an android user, which should tell you a lot. android sort of locks you into a series of unintuitive actions to get stuff done, so when you find yourself in a very carefully maintained walled garden like iOS people seem to get confused and assume there are more steps than there are.

you plug in your phone. it generally syncs automatically. copying files manually into your phone sounds highly error-prone for end users.

>i just copy paste my music on the app
after it's done sending all your info to their servers, it will start to fuck with your audio files, deleting some, downloading artwork for others, changing the audio levels of every single track.

literally altering your music before you can even listen to it.

itunes has to be one of if not the worst bit of malware i've ever dealt with. piece of shit would never uniinstall neither, constantly reinstalled itself, ccleaner, reg hacks, nothing could delete it until i formated my windows partition.

You can't download over 100MB over mobile you dumbass. How the fuck are you supposed to download your 100+ MB music albums when on the go if your iphone shits itself crying refusing to download it?

I'm not just saying iPhones are fashion accesories as a joke but in a literal sense too. All my sisters have them and buy the newest models EVERY YEAR on contract. They don't give a shit about useful features but whether they have the latest fashion acceories or not.

>ios 7
Lol

The limit is present in all ioss after 6.

>lagdroid
Dropped

Look up literally any phone that exists vs iphone speed test and the iphone wins

>hurr iPhones are better because they're easier to use!
Enjoy your time-consuming potato-tier dumbphones, iTards.

you sound really entitled, we don't owe you anything you little brat.

>I'm poor: the post

do you ? I, elegantly, copy the link in the youtube app, navigate to literally any music ripping website and download it from there. no need for a pc.

On a iPhone you don't (and assuming by the question just stay away from jailbreaking)... Like anons said, either buy it on iTunes or download it via torrents

Yeah because having apps open 1/10th of a second faster is more important than being able to download music amirite XD

>copying files manually into your phone sounds highly error-prone for end users.
I swear this might be the dumbest thing on Sup Forums today. Congrats man you win

It's actually 2 minutes faster XD

i used to do this:
import all my music into itunes
create a playlist with songs i wanted on iphone
sync only that playlist

>having control is error prone for end users, get rid of that

iPhone is so limited I feel sorry for anyone that pays that much for a locked down device

First download some file manager or media player app, then google for an online YouTube downloaded, paste the link, safari will open a new tab showing you the downloaded file, press open in… , chooses app. profit?

OP here guys...seriously what i meant was

DO i have to pay for every single song?or can i just pirate it?

>lagOS

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I