8Gb Ram
250gb ssd
6-7h battery life with win7
Decent keyboard
Decent touchpad
1080p

About 1500$ retail in Europe

I can totally see how a MBP is better

Is that mac also the one that throttles shitload when you do anything serious?

Shouldn't you be posting in Sup Forums instead, gaymerbabby?

>hp

get a load of this guy over here

us.msi.com/Laptop/PE60-7th-Gen-GTX-1050.html#hero-specification&sku_no=3871

>exposed mobo

no

>top: runs macOS
>bottom: runs Windows

Can people stop comparing Macs to Windows machines? Its a pointless comparison when they're both made to run totally different operating systems. The operating system being the only thing which really matters when actually fucking using a machine. I interface with the machine through the operating system. I do not connect my nerve endings to the components on the motherboard.

Are you quoting yourself?

It does, MacBook anytime

>non tripcode tripfag
Into the blacklish it goes

What I use at work, 1st thing that came to mind.. Dunno xps guts

Real easy to teardown and fix. Helps when normie coworkers spill shit on their laptops.

A steady 90C Fermi housefires are back boys.
With all due respect for Applel my cpu also reached 90C after not having thermal paste changed/cooler cleaned for 3 years. I can see how a multi-million dollar company has difficulty with this shit and is in no way jewing their costumers.

Why is the new Razer Blade in that pic?

>14"
>0.7" thick, full aluminum body
>GTX 1060, i7 6700HQ
>16GB DDR4, up to 1TB SSD
>FullHD or QHD+, latter with touch
>over 13 hours of idle batter life
>sweet af RGB backlit keyboard

Literally the best.

>wow, I selected all these expensive money grab options in the P50 configuration to make it as expensive as base config 15'' MBP
>I could have bought base config P50 for $1,600 and added all these extras by buying off-the-shelf components (memory, SSD) for $300, but that would make it way cheaper than MBP, and I can't have that

Got the think pad for my dad. It's pretty good. I prefer my x220t but it's way better than the yoga I got then returned 2 days later a year ago

>$2000 on a laptop

Surface Book is better.

*$2,899.00

> dat bezels
> design is literally a macbook clone
> why not 15 inch? 14 inch is too small
> 16:9

pretty great specs though.

That thinkpad came out a year before, obviously it has an older GPU
And it also has a working cooling system unlike the mac trash that reaches 100°C under load in seconds.

>reaches 100°C under load in seconds
see:

wow, really made me think.

OP here, I just configured a thinkpad with similar specs to the retina macbook. If you can get it cheaper and upgrade afterwards for a much lower price, just prove it.

nope, just to go to apple.com, select the base 15-inch model and upgrade the SSD and GPU.
> pic related

>over 13 hours of idle batter life
How is that a positive? Most Macbooks manage 10+ h with normal workload.

You forget the Operating system factor. OS X is Unix with a pretty face that works. If you need any unix based tools you can use brew or macports to get them. I use all three, OS X, Windows, and Linux for dev at work and personal life and for a personal computer I would rather just have a mac. But here is the thing, the current macbook pro sucks ass, the keyboard hurts to type on. I would love to move to another computer but then I would have to pray i could get a hackintosh to work as I prefer my personal computer to be mac.

>Implying Apple's computers haven't been standard PC hardware for over 10 years.

No xeon?

mobile Xeons are literally slightly overclocked i7's without integrated graphics.

Even Acer garbage gets better performance than macshit.