HARDWARE FAIL

Why do people think high specs = success?

Android phones have PS Vita had hardware far better than the 3DS yet the 3DS sold tens of millions while the VIta failed.

The same happened with the PSP vs the original DS and DSi

psp was very successful tho, it's also had the best library of games. prove me wrong

Gameplay matters, there were good games for PSP/Vita, but not as many. . Also, PSP had disks, which sucked. Vita is fantastic, but was too late. The DS ate Sony's lunch, went home, fucked Sony's mom, and pasted pics of it on Facebook before the Vita got off the drafting board.

No. PSP owners bought it for pirating emulators of old Nintendo systems, not to buy games.

DS Worldwide sales: 154.02 million
PSP Worldwide sales: 82 million

New Super Mario Bros., 30.81 million, all versions combined
Nintendogs, 23.96 million
Mario Kart DS, 23.60 million

Best-selling games PSP:
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, 4.8 million
Gran Turismo 4.66 million

No one thinks that, shit for brains. Kill yourself.

Because some people are either autistic or idiotic. Same reason gaymer laptops or phones with 4K screen exist.

Vitas failure got nothing to do with DS, it was dead on arrival because of the limited OS, crazy costs for hardware/games, even more crazy price for storage and lack of AAA games or even cool features.

Nintendo is superior for games

>more sales means its a better console
no, the psp was pretty successful, I saw a lot of people with them just like the 3ds

meanwhile no one wanted the weebshit failure that is the vita
hell, I only know like 2 people who own a 3ds

yeah right, the ds doesn't even come close to this with all its shitty shovelware

Fuck you. Makes me want to find my and play.

PS4 = 53 million
Wii U = 13 million

The PS4 is far more powerful.

iPhone = 590 million

Spec-fags BTFO.

Gamers are clinically retarded.

Sony can't into handhelds while Nintendo can't into consoles?

>People are retarded
The Vita had better specs and few good launch titles, it was harder for third parties to develop for, so the 3DS sold millions more to "muh Mario" 10 year olds.

>Sales determine which device is actually better
>Retards don't buy shiny things with little knowledge of competing products
>Being retarded in 2017

price of storage is why I don't even get one for pirating shit, just going to wait on emulation.

It's because Nintendo successfully targets the young children demographic.
Sony doesn't so much.

Remember, it is ALL about marketing.

Vita failed because of the memory sticks.
You buy the Vita, but then have to pay at least 50% of the price of the system itself just for a decent sized memory card.
If they had just went with SD or micro SD cards as storage I guarantee it would have been a lot more successful.

At the time of release SD and microSD were slow as shit and wouldn't keep up with the game carts.

You can download games to the memory stick from the PS store and they run as fast as if they were on the game carts and that is a big thing.

MicroSD is probably there now but the shit speed of cards back when the Vita was first released would have ruined it.

>PSP owners bought it for pirating emulators of old Nintendo systems
I know I didn't

psp also was even bigger in nipland. There are tons of VNs and unlocalized games.