Why do I have so many of these in my temp folder?

Why do I have so many of these in my temp folder?

any ideas?
only thing I do is play on steam..

Because you're a fucking retard.

Well you obviously did something else on 10/30/16, since all those files are just form that one date. It could just be one stupid website.

The cloud_*.dat files are from GTA V, so that confirms you're a fucking retard.

>windows
found the problem

Please tell me this is bait

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Well why is this happening?
can I stop these from being saved?

You from /r/copypasta? Nigger.

Welcome to Sup Forums, redditor.

>Well why is this happening?
Because the game is shit.

>can I stop these from being saved?
No, but you can use CCleaner to delete all that crap.

>navy seal copypasta is now a reddit thing
What the fuck happened?

nice try NIGGER, Iwas actually play TOM CLANCYS THE DIVISON, but you're neckbeard is too fucking high for you too even fathom that. STUPID TURD,.

@58462263
Sure thing, kiddo. There's a bottle of bleach under the sink calling your name, go drink it.

>Well why is this happening?
>can I stop these from being saved?
Why the fuck do you even care? They're absolutely tiny.

Kids.

You must be 18 to post here.

Pretty sure the @58462305 posting is just some advanced trolling.

I dont understand what is your stupid fucking prbolem, idiots. all I asked was why is this shit in my folder. no reason to be cunts you fucking twats

>Somebody anonymously insulted me on the internet because I'm too stupid to do a 5 second google search
>Time to resort to name-calling and being an overall ungrateful little shit
You do know you have to be 18 to post here, right?

did you just turn 18 or something and suddenly you feel liek a big boy saying you need to be 18 years old to post here or something?
fucking newfag

Retard party!!!

And you're the host, idiot.

This is a keylogger.
All of those are logs of you typing.
Sorry, but you're probably a part of a botnet and don't even know it.

Indeed, i had it too and now i can't leave.

I am trapped.

fucking kill yourself

As a computer Science Major I can guarantee you that it's a virus. Delete System32

yeah, everything you type is getting sent to someones email.

how do you know?
youre probably full of shit

>No, but you can use CCleaner to delete all that crap.
you can alsoe use the delete key on your keyboard, or right click->delete

If it is the temp directory, why don't applications clean up after themselves and why doesn't Windows clear it?

You also happily ignored the sticky post on this board, and decided to shit it up with your useless thread.

>>>/sqt/

its problably some cloud software that came bundled with the mother board you use. Kinda like how my asus shit came with some icloud knock-off dont care, look its doing an automated bullshit thing that your somehow, unknowingly activated but you just fuck around with it for awhile and you'll figure it out

its a keylogger and those are logs

wtf is wrong with you shitposting cucks?