Help

The jack to my headphones has snapped while still in my iPad, how do I get it out?

Tap and die imo

needle nose pliers
tweezers

tweezers and prayers.

Are you so stupid that you can figure to use a tool? Thats literally what separates us from animals.

super glue a toothpick on the tip, pull it out

superglue something like qtip to it

I don't have any of those, all I might have would be some fancy eyelash plucker things my mum uses

ayyyy

I have neither glue nor toothpicks and I doubt I can get any right now since it's like 12

Ask your mommy to buy you a new one

Ask your mommy to take the beads out

go to the nearest 7eleven unless youre underaged and not allowed to go outside during the night

cut a potatoe in half and use it like you are trying to extract a broker light bulb. Make sure you shut it off so you dont gets volts.

How do you shut a potato off??

With the clicker.

potatoes are voice controlled, just say potato off, but be sure to enunciate

Those would be tweezers lmao

Throw that disgusting worn iPad to the trash and buy a new one you toddler.

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have this problem.

>apple products
>breaking things
>no tools
>fancy eyelash plucker
>"my mum's!"
Are you by any chance a female?

>go to the nearest 7eleven
how did you do that??

Tweezers is the right way but I'd recommend something looking like pic related.

The trick is not to try and get around the jack stuck (you won't) but instead bend the tweezers end outwards (yes, ruining it) so you can push it down into the plastic or metal and hook it from the outside towards the center as best as you can. Then try pulling it up when you got a good grip.

Otherwise a qtip with just enough glue on the tip to touch the jack (but not the walls) and letting it cure then pulling out MIGHT work. There's also something you can do with a drinking straw but I've yet to try it myself.

Source: Fixing phones and ipads all day erry day.

Yea. Pic.