The "pinnacle" of linux gaming

>the "pinnacle" of linux gaming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FEwDH7XU9Q
github.com/ch11ng/exwm/
youtube.com/watch?v=tKlRN2YpxRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This game is actually fun as fuck.

Just because normies must have meme graphics doesn't take away from this masterpiece.

@58471438
>the "pinnacle" of retard shitposting

(You)

Believe it or not, they've updated it with major improvements.

Fuck off, Tux Racer is awesome.

Don't be retarded

Too bad we canĀ“t play android games on gnu/linux distros natively

Best Linux game is ROTC:E.
Easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FEwDH7XU9Q

Super Tux is now advanced as hell.

way to fuck up as usual and post literally the only good FOSS game to make fun of them

Graphics look okay-ish, music and sound effects still need some work though. Also was that trailer stuttery as fuck?

>woman in bikini
problematic

>tfw no gnu gf

>advanced as hell
>2004 tier graphics but with higher res textures
>sound design is 90's tier
>woman in bikini doesn't have enough polys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>5-10 fps
>in a racer
>with outdated graphics
>on an official video
What the literal fuck?

>wasting a scare resource like polygons
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" -- GNU General Public License

That's the most retarded motto I have and will ever hear.

Looks like a game from 2004

even macOS has more games, while retaining the UNIX functionality

This: I used to scoff at Tux Kart since it was just one of many clones of a popular game with Tux swapped in. Then I actually tried it.

It was all I played for a couple weeks.

thanks for reminding me

And yet if we asked you about communism you'd say "yeah duder Karl Marx was a great guy"

>then I had my 12yr old birthday party

what game?

github.com/ch11ng/exwm/

CHECKMATE MACFAGGOTS

0ad

>filename

>@
are you this one annoying shitposter from polish threads on Sup Forums

@58473970
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

wtf why you do this

it doesn't link

its rude

you ass

fuck yoiu

fuck off

fuck up

you fuck

fuckn druggo

>1GB for that piece of crap
And you freetards say Windows wastes space, ha.

Shitposting aside, Linux has a few games on steam. The only one I've had problems with is BL2. gog is super nice as well.
I don't want to run Windows, I could never go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=tKlRN2YpxRE

Open source garbage will never be good

Doom, Quake, Quakeworld, Quake2, Quake3, and many of their dessendants are Free software and splendid videogames. They also layed the foundation for virtually all modern engines.

>tfw MAME is free software
There's no reason to play modern video games anyway, 95% of it is garbage that panders to the lowest common denominator.

>running proprietary roms
Into the gulag it goes.

and your assumption is based on what? jesus fucking christ, the autism levels in this board.

Super tux kart is way better

You sound like the kind of guy that would wear a Che Guevara shirt made by slaves in Bangladesh and sold in the US for a large profit.

>tfw no super mario 64 clone with tux

The engines are free, not the games.

There's a difference, and even Stallman is ok with nonfree art and stuff

But distros enodersed by him still not have them in their repos.

There's a free reimplementation of the levels for the original DOOM at least.

>can't distribute legally
>distros enodersed by him should have them in their repos

It's called tux kart boi

I just play CS:GO 3DS games, DS games, PS2 and PS1 games on my computer (running LFS) the rest I do are on consoles, just get a PS4 Pro and quit bitching

games aren't about 'graphics'
go back to your circlejerk

hahaha looks like some shit android game

>screen tearing on official video
>the pinnacle of X11

>le PC gaymer master race

>games aren't about 'graphics'
there is no excuse for making a game with outdated graphics.

no but they are important, if the whole fucking platform only has 2004 tier graphics then that's a problem, it raises the question if we can catch up with everyone else or if devs can even make good looking games on Linux

he's not wrong though, if you unironically play this shit then you have a problem, atleast emulate good games

You man children haven't written a single line of code in your life.

Go clone super hexagon. Pic related. WOW THE GRAPHICS SO SIMPLE HAHAHAAHA NO WORK INVOLVED SHIT DEV xD

Do all the math yourself. Collision detection. Syncing with music. Zoom, pulse, rotation effects. Good luck, faggots.

Some devs have ideas but dont have any desire to turn their ideas to cinematic megacorp 4K Nvidia advertisements. Go make a nice looking game or zip it.

>the city of synctovblank=0

1. Linux apparently has some steam games from recent times.
2. I see Linux as a universal OS: the only OS that you need. Over the time when Micro***t cripples steam I think more games will be ported to Linux.
3. However I do think we should create a Linux gaming console, after all toyplays are to be confined to just toys.

Thing with Linux is, it targets advanced users, most of which has grown out of gaming at some point of their life. We should get out of that mindset and try to make Linux viable for retarded normalfags (like android).

Furthermore Linux being a community based project, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it. Fork it, enhance it, submit a git-pull req, see your codes in action. It's so much more interactive.

>tfw playing on emulators, very few native linux games, and on handhelds for 6 years now
The backlog never ends. Fuck m$.

>game with outdated graphics
has no meaning
>they are important
they aren't.

The 'current year best graphisms race' kill the possibility for good games 10 years ago, you both probably weren't born when games were good. Actually the only good games this days never have current year tier graphics.

I miss the time when mainstream games used to be innovative, and ushered new ideas.

Unlike 120FPS edgy shooting games and 34 clones of league of lagends these days.

oh yeah shooting games are shit, Old final fantasy tyoe games like FF7 were fucking nuts

>old
>1997

1997 was a long time ago, literally 20 years ago

Super mario 64 is a platformer not a racer son.

``proof''