>MFW when I studied Physics and mechanical Engineering in college

>>MFW when I studied Physics and mechanical Engineering in college
>>MFW I just got hired as a software engineer
>>MFW when no one on my team has CS degrees

So the CS degree Meme is really just a meme huh?

CS is just like finance. Financial firms will hire anyone BUT finance majors.

how retarded do you have to be to willingly stay in undergrad for 6 years?

>>>>MFW OP is a retoid that thinks computer science and software engineering are the same thing

Picking up a physics major with an engineering degree just requires Analytical Mechanics, EM I&II, QM, Statistical Mechanics, Experimental Physics Lab, plus 2 electives. Barely anymore work than a minor.

yeah, so 6 years total.

I wish I could be a student all my life t b h, I don't want to ever have a job

did you study those?

tell me about the eigenvector, and not straight out of wikipedia

This

OP, please tell us more about your new web dev job.

>Be Mexican
>Computer Engineer
>Recruiter wants me to go atlanta to be a codemonkey with SQL
>they will get me the TN VISA
>70,000 pesos + a shitton of benefits
>that´s huge in Mexico, its like the executive manager salary with 20 years of experience
>70,000 MXN monthly are, 3,200 USD *12 = 38,400 USD yearly
>Find out that's actually poverty in the USA

Fuck my shit up senpai, at least i can get married somewhere and make america great again... right?

Its not poverty, especially if you don't have a family to support. Maybe in a expensive city you would have problems, but Atlanta isn't too horrible. Have you checked out the rental market yet? Hope you like niggers, btw.

I can´t look at niggers to the eye because no matter how educated they are, i just feel that deep inside they want to kill everybody

iktf. finishing my 6th year and finally graduating.

Atlanta is not the place for you then.

The suburbs are cozy enough though, but traffic can be a nightmare. 38k + nice benefits will be easy if you budget and dont expect the finer things in life.

What company are you working at? Google? Facebook? Goldmann Sachs?

>taking 8 more classes requires 2 years
>taking 2 classes a semester

God damn, CS students are brainlets.

That's cool buddy where are you working? Are you getting 200k+ from Goldman Sachs?

>MFW no degree and I'm a PM bossing code monkeys like you around

((((((((((((((College)))))))))))))))) degree is a meme. Now fuck back off to your cubicle OP.

That's cool how much are you making buddy?

>CS majors dont suck cuz look at Sr. SE salaries!

Top kek

>Business majors dont suck cuz look at these CEO salaries!

>200k
>Sr
Those are new grad compensation numbers.

You need to budget for immediately buying a car in Atlanta. Public transportation is not good to get where you need to go. You'll have to probably live slightly outside the city because you prob won't be able to afford living in town (by yourself). You could prob find a roommate easy enough.

If you live anywhere slightly outside the city/perimeter, you must indeed get a car.

I don't even have a degree

So how many of them have computer engineering degrees?

> Be Mexican
> get married somewhere and make america great again... right?

yes, by leaving, you poojet-tier beaner.

None because anyone actually qualified to program is working at a company that pays more than peanuts.

>tfw going to grad school
>tfw five more years

I'm living pretty comfy on my 25k stipend, you should be fine.

It's not poverty but it's horrible tier for a Computer engineer. I'm about to finish my degree but I haven't worked a full time job that made less than 30k a year

Your car cannot be registered in the US, just a heads up, considering it's probably under 25 years old you cannot legally import it.
That said as a H1b you can drive it around on international plates, good luck getting pulled over literally all the time under the Trump administration. You better have documents, you get caught without them and you'll be sent to a death camp

>mfw brainlets and retards autopilot through college and end up with nojobs, noskills, shackled to mr. shekelstein's scholastic shekel siphon, and endlessly bitter to the point where they call a degree a meme and wrap college in Sup Forumstard (((da joowz))) parentheses
fuckin zuz

The richest black community in the country is in Atlanta, I'm talking rich as fuck. In the suburbs around Atlanta
It has a higher crime rate than the poorest white community in the US.

Let that sink in.

You are going to want to push out 40 minutes+ from the city center, you need to have a car situation squared away. You can legally bring your car over and drive it as a legal non-citizen up to a certain point, but International and esp. Mexican plates are going to get you pulled over constantly under Trump

don't do it.

25k is shit even if you live rent free.

Just to clarify a black community with an average yearly (individual) income of 150k+ with million dollar homes has a higher crime and violent crime rate than a white community with an average yearly (household) income of under 20k.

Really let that sink in before you think about hotlanta

he already said he hates niggers. mexicans aren't cucks like whites.

If your degree is BA Computer Science then yeah. It's a meme. If it's BS Computer Science it's a different story.

go back to where you came, holy shit.
you know you insult yourself by being bigoted?
you're probably just an indignant nobody, anyway.
kinda sad.

>go back to where you came, holy shit.
you should heed your own advice, redditor.

""""Computer engineer""""
Doesn't know the difference between an apostrophe and accents.

set your keyboard to spanish and then try to writing in english, then have fun

Also I dont need it to get your jobs user