Surface pro 5 when?

surface pro 5 when?

what do you want to see from the surface pro 5

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/436147229/snapnator-your-macbook-snap-feature-is-back
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i want to log in using my DICK

Follow in the books footsteps and have a legitimate detachable laptop keyboard instead of the flappy thing

Yeah, dick scanner 2017.

Have a USB-C port for charging.
Kaby Lake.

That's all they need to do.
Maybe Wacom Hybrid pen tech, but I wouldn't bet on that happening.

More power to you.

Zen apu and lower pen latency

> what do you want to see from the surface pro 5
I don't want to see anything from it.

How about instead of making Surface Pro 5, they will just make a laptop?

sp4 owner here, prob just usb-c with thunderbolt 3 with charging support but also keep the current surface charger so I can still laugh at mactoddlers for not having magsafe anymore.

>but also keep the current surface charger
>wasting space instead of using it to fix the shitty battery life
Proprietary chargers are dead, faggot. If MS weren't lazy, they would come up with a magsafe-like solution while using usb-c.

I mean if you weren't a fuckwad you could just change the power plans to your liking and get decent battery life.

>If MS weren't lazy, they would come up with a magsafe-like solution while using usb-c.

The current one is already magsafe, just add usb-c and call it a fucking day instead of trying to fight usb standards. the xps 13 can be charged either it's proprietary charger and through it's usb-c.

phallic biometrics

>get decent battery life
Not with the OS and hardware/battery capacity. It's simple physics.

>current one is already magsafe
But it's outdated proprietary shit that kills space. There are tons of concepts how to make the usb-c charger a magsafe one.

kickstarter.com/projects/436147229/snapnator-your-macbook-snap-feature-is-back
Something like this shit.

Is the surface even good? Looking at the $1800 book model for some CAD, general use, and very light games

>Articles written about how it gets 4 hours of battery life
>Plebs saying they get 8 and then downvoted/called liars
>Easy upvotes to bash wangblows
>Echo chamber hate of Windows
>Lots of bloggers who never used it talk trash about it
>Lots of redditors who never used it talk trash about it
>Upvote articles that talk trash about it
>Downvote articles that support the notion it last more than 4 hours
>Create Terry Davis threads on one

OS is fine, I can do netflix for 10 hours easily. 1080p x264 with a bitrate of 4500kb/s at about 6 hours from full charge (on chrome nonetheless). It has 5k mah with a skylake processor.
>kickstarter
For an adapter, Surface isn't close to any apple product and is in it's own league, keep shitty adapters out of it.

Put a Windows button on it again. If people hate it, they can disable it, just like they could on Pro 3.

Like the Surface Book?

Close but no, still dumb tablet gimmick. Also pretty big and heavy. It's funny how the only Windows manufacturer who bothers to use good screens, can't be assed to actually make a real laptop.

a charging port that doesn't fucking break from the vibrations of being mounted in a truck

Better keyboard, I guess. A pointing stick on it would be cool.

This is coming from someone who has used but not owned one. My brother has one.

>remove proprietary magsafe charger
>""""""""""make""""""""""" usb-c magsafe through a third party adapter to interface usb-c with a proprietary connector

It's not the optimal solution but much better than wasting an entire port and making your charger proprietary if you HAVE to have magsafe.

Besides, the charger could be used for any other laptop too.

>surface pro 5 when?
Nothing. Pajeet shit.