LOL APPLEL RESPONSIBLE FOR 66 DEAD PEOPLE

LOL APPLEL RESPONSIBLE FOR 66 DEAD PEOPLE

ibtimes.co.uk/faulty-phone-battery-may-have-caused-fire-that-brought-down-egyptair-flight-ms804-investigators-say-1600963

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=t. mactoddler
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=t. itoddler
uk.businessinsider.com/inside-fake-chinese-apple-store-shenzen-kunming-2015-9/#some-were-shut-down-but-more-have-been-appearing-than-ever-in-the-run-up-to-the-launch-of-the-iphone-6s-as-pre-order-demand-outstripped-supply-unauthorised-apple-stores-took-advantage-15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where did it go so wrong for apple?

sounds like bullshit desu. someone else had to be blamed, instead of the terrorists

t. mactoddler

yeah, nevermind, I didn't read before writing, and thought this was another flight

TIM KEK ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

>note 7 batteries explode randomly
>apple phones been known for a few years to get REALLY hot and not shutdown automatically
when the fuck are retards going to realise putting a battery in this tiny little sealed case next to hot processors isnt a good idea?

iTODDLERS

LITERALLY

ON

SUICIDE

WATCH

>EgyptAir flight MS804 was travelling from Paris to Cairo when it disappeared from radar on 19 May 2016. Egyptian investigators have speculated that the crash, which killed all 56 passengers, seven crew members and three security personnel on board, was caused by an act of terrorism due to traces of explosives reported to be found on some the victims.
I had no idea Apple's phones are made of explosives!

>dead egyptians
>bad thing

>applel

Samsung makes tanks.

They've killed far more

>exploding phone
>can bring down a fucking plane
Pick one.

iKEKS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kek, next time a bait thread about iPhones saving people from bullets bring this up.

so glad I own a Pixel, based Google

still uses the same type of battery, retard.

>t. iToddler

not really. still gonna buy the 8 when it comes out

>t. iToddlerf

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=t. mactoddler
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=t. itoddler

someone's off their meds.

MODS?

>t. iToddler

How will iToddlers ever recover?

yes, it was definitely applel not mudslimes that did this, after all Islam is the religion of peace

>t. iToddler

A Sup Forums tard and a Sup Forumsak, amazing.

Your shit Sup Forums android app keeps posting the same thing, please have the dev fix it next month

>t. iToddler

still broken you blind fuck

The Sup Forums side of me wants agree but I can never side with a Mac fag

>stored an iPhone and iPad along with several bottles of flammable liquid
Now it's starting to make sense

Fucking Samsung did this I swear

that whole region is full of fake Chineez iphone clones uk.businessinsider.com/inside-fake-chinese-apple-store-shenzen-kunming-2015-9/#some-were-shut-down-but-more-have-been-appearing-than-ever-in-the-run-up-to-the-launch-of-the-iphone-6s-as-pre-order-demand-outstripped-supply-unauthorised-apple-stores-took-advantage-15

>bringing and overheating exploding fruity chinktrash toddler toy onto a plane

Reminder that smartphones are terrorism devices and if you own one you're supporting the Jihadists

>>aplel build quality
>>aplel stability
>>better than a chink phone

Mi xiaomeme has thrice the battery of my iPhone 6 and doesn't overheat as much.

Topest of keks

Apple has enough money for the reason to be inconclusive. This PR nightmare will go nowhere and the media will ramp up their Apple dick sucking skills to make up for this blemish.

>i-i-i-i-it must not have been a REAL apel produx!!!11111

Must be a tough life being an iToddler and watching your religion crumble before your eyes.

subscribed

Here

This is exactly why Apple is for complete retards.

All manufacturers have issues, but only one of them isn't willing to deal with them. But why should they? Their customers are willing.

wtf? i love apple now!

How is that funny?

And? How does that make Applel not shit?

But the tanks don't kill those inside.

The battery tech in iPhones and android devices is the same so this brand war shit is completely stupid.

Who cares. People die every day. Just don't be a dumb fuck and never buy apple, if you die as a result of your own stupidity whether it be because you had an iphone or someone you sat on a plane with did then it's your fault and you deserve every bit of what's coming to you.

Do you seriously have to insert both batteries facing in the same direction?

>buying cheaply made chink shit

are (imac) and (mac mini) ok?

Good

>apple copies Samsung so hard their phones blow up

Unless they have a Samsung Note 7.

Thanks to Samsung and Apple we will be unable to use our electronic devices on board a flight.

Yes. So what?

The pilot put a couple lithium batteries and perfume on the dashboard in the heat. Traces of explosives were found on the passengers. Smoke was detected in the bathroom. The pilot was possibly one of several Muslims on the plane.

They're the best Apple products imo

This was clearly an act of Terrorism....BY APPLE MUSLIMS

What if RMS or Torvalds had been on that plan?
Do you really think they should die because some terrorist fuck had to bring an iBomb on board the plane?

>t. mactoddler

They'll probably blame it on Russian hackers.

>t. iToddler

>explosives
>Investigators in France have disputed these claims, saying that data recorded from the aircraft around the time it disappeared points to an accidental fire on the right-hand side of the flight deck, next to the co-pilot.

iToddlers will literally defend their fruity toddler toy company to the death.