USB Flash Drive halp pls

Pic related 32gb Cruzerblade is detected as a 0Mb unrecognizable unformattable device by my computer after it has returned a failed to write message when I was copying some pirated music onto it. I didn't unplug it while writing, there was no power outage and I was using the front usb socket (I have never had any problems with it before)
Things I tried:
>>dicking around in devmgmt.msc to no avail
>>downloading sandisk's shitty management tool, it said it can only work with a sandisk device
>>rufus, can't detect the drive
So my question is, if rufus can't detect it, can anything at all? Is there hope, or should I just pummel it into bits with a hammer and never buy sandisk junk ever again?

Other urls found in this thread:

memorybits.co.uk/sandisk-64gb-ultra-flair-usb-30-flash-drive-high-speed-usb-30-performance-of-up-to-150mbs-32gb-128gb
lmgtfy.com/?q=file recovery program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never buy sandick

Open up CMD in admin mode

Select Disk X

(x being the number of the drive you want to format)

clean all

Oops skipped a step.

Open CMD

Type in diskpart

THEN do the steps that I listed.

I have a 8gb one that still works well after 4 years
partition table fucked, most likely by badly written virus trying to pull the autorun trick, do what
said

Didn't work, dipshit.

Op here It didn't work, diskpart says the disk I've selected doesn't exist.

Welp, it's dead bro.

Fugg :DDDDDDDD

>Never buy sandick
solid advice

1. try rear USB port
2. Make sure disk is visible in BIOS/boot menu
3. try reading from disk from linux live session

Your $7 flash drive is probably fried. Buy another one.

>Could not believe $5 could get you an 8GB flash drive two years ago
>Last year $5 got you a 16GB flash drive
>Top brands like SanDisk, Lexar, Kingston, etc.

Don't listen to these faggots. SanDisk is solid.

It's

Open Cmd>disk part>list disk>select the usb drive (according to it's size in the list>select disk (which ever number it is - usually last in list>then type "clean">then "create partition primary

has anyone tried this one?: memorybits.co.uk/sandisk-64gb-ultra-flair-usb-30-flash-drive-high-speed-usb-30-performance-of-up-to-150mbs-32gb-128gb It gets really hot but it's fast as fuck.

If the cases of metal flash drives act like heatsinks, do the innards of said drives actually run cooler than those with plastic cases?

Try booting to a linux live cd and use gparted, you can write a whole new partition table to it. If that doesn't work its probably fucked

OP, seriously, one thing that could work
try a program that tries to detect real USB values and see if you can write a partition with that
if yes, you're fine
if not, you're fucked and hw is dead

I had a similar problem, fixed it using some software, I think it was HP branded, but I don't remember the name

Launch up linux or mac and reformat it to a MBR partition table.

>0mb unrecognizable file system
>not knowing this is raw file sys
>only happens if you are moving/viewing files in the flash disk then unplug it suddenly
>there are plenty of online programs that can fix this and even recover the files
>2017 and not knowing this
You must be 18 to post on this website kiddo.

Gimme a break, I treat them like princess laia and I have one failure every six months.

*Leia
No need to try too hard user

you did type "list disk" and get the actual number of the drive, right?

the guy didn't mention anything about it, so I thought you might've mistook it for typing the drive

The NSA has virused you and hided cheeze pizza on your system. Kill yourself immediately and burn your hard drives.

There are no programs that fix this.

There's plenty of recovery programs online, can't remember the exact name because the last time this fucking happened to me was 2011 because I'm stupid in using flash drives, I have a functioning 16gb flash from the same year and still works fine.

>can't remember the exact name
Because there is none

Do you lack basic the comprehension skills to do some research than going to this board for help? Call Apple support or something retard.

lmgtfy.com/?q=file recovery program

You're an idiot.
There's no software that can fix a dead USB flash drive.
If the flash drive can't be formatted then it's dead.
What you're refer to is data recovery program that "recover" data that have been deleted by mistake.

OP said that filesystem became RAW, it's not dead, he's lying and fucked up when unplugging it while under load or malware fucked it up. Either way you can still recover it. Trust me, I wouldn't lie in the internet, would you?