Whats your firefox extensions ?

whats your firefox extensions ?
for privacy ,download, appearance ect
shoot out .

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/privacy-settings/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/decentraleyes/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-resource-uri-leak/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/canvasblocker/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-by-default/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/pure-url/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-search-link-fix/).
keepassx.org/).
support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190?hl=en
forum.userstyles.org/discussion/53233/announcement-to-the-community
kiboke-studio.hr/i-dont-care-about-cookies/abp/
raw.githubusercontent.com/r4vi/block-the-eu-cookie-shit-list/master/filterlist.txt
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-enumerable-extensions/
panopticlick.eff.org
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/random-agent-spoofer/),
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-js-fixer/).
github.com/dillbyrne/random-agent-spoofer/issues/283,
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-canvas-fingerprinting/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gnome-look.org

Noscript and Ublock. There was a time when I had dozens for niche tasks but I've lost interest in that kind of power usage.

what about ghostery ? toughts on it ?

Proprietary shit made by ad org.

Unlock does everything ghostery does but more.

It's decent enough and I probably should install it again, but between noscript and ublock, there's not much reason to.

Forgot that I also have Https Everywhere and BetterPrivacy

CanvasBlocker
Clean Links
Cookie Controller
Decentraleyes
FireGestures
Google Reverse Image Search
Google search link fix
h264ify
HTTPS Everywhere
Privacy Badger
Random Agent Spoofer
RefControl
Self-Destructing Cookies
uBlock Origin

Maybe:
uMatrix

damn son, how much ram your browser is consuming ?

Ghostery sells your data to ad companies. Disconnect is better alternative, but you can just allow its filters in uBlock, so I would go with Privacy badger (it can heuristically analyze trackers and also do som other shit, like replacing social buttons with non-tracking versions).

Pic related is my collection, yes I am tinfoil and no, none of these are redundant.

nice list

Easy Screenshot: useful for capturing a whole page.
Flash and Video Download
Google Similar Image: right-click image search
Google Translator
Greasemonkey
Hide Plugin Bar
HTTPS Everywhere
Ne Tab Override (not sure if still relevant)
No Script
Rikaichan/Rikaisama: Japanese translator
Stylish
Tile Tabs: allow to split FF window to tile tabs in any way. Useful when streaming shit and commenting on various threads/livechats.
uBlock Origin

And as for Greasemonley scripts:
Sup Forums X
Anti-Adblock Killer
Youtube Center

>unironically using the firefox botnet

holy shit!!!!

Disconnect
Flash control
HTTPS everywhere
Lightbeam
Noscript
Privacy badger
UAcontrol
Ublock origin
User-agent js fixer
IDM
Element hiding helper

> Ublock Origin
> iMacros
> Greasemonkey
> UnMHT

Owned by an advertisement company aince forever now.

>No script and ublock origin
For what purpose?

>Easy Screenshot: useful for capturing a whole page.
Just do Shift+F2 and type screenshot --fullpage

Isn't disconnect also bad? Can't seem to find any linked to ad orgs on their website, so I'm probably wrong.

Vimperator, even if you don't use it's full capabilities, it still adds a lot of useful commands/hotkeys.

>I don't care about cookies

Redundant, just enable
EU: Prebake - Filter Obtrusive Cookie Notices
list in uBlock Origin

I used to have as many addons as you until I realized the more I had, the more unique a fingerprint I produced.

Now I just use HTTPS everywhere, UBlock Origin and greasemonkey for occasional scripts. Noscript too but the learning curve is a little higher as well as the configuration can be annoying.

Littlefox for the theme because my resolution is so gay. any compact theme suggestions would be awesome.

FTDeepDark is pretty compact.

Damn, you're retarded

What's the point of NoScript and Self-Destructing Cookies if they will be kill when Mozilla switches over to WebExtensions (Google Chrome uses this) in a couple of months?

uBlock Origin + uMatrix :^)

NoScript vs. uMatrix, what would you choose?

uMatrix

Reminder that noscript whitelists ads scripts and the owner is some scummy italian.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Lots of pedophiles here.

Now that Stylish is about to become Spyware what alternatives are there?

NoScript, ADBlock Plus, HTTPS Everywhere, GreaseMonkey, cliget, Disconnect, Disconnect Search, FireShot, MEGA, VimFX

Is it possible that FF sometimes lags when loading page (for a few seconds hangs on loading) because of my addons?

What should I do??? :/

(Cross-)Site Request, Anti-XSS, Trackers, Referer, User-Agent, Cookies: uMatrix (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/).
Security Settings, Plugin And Mimetype Enumeration: Privacy Settings (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/privacy-settings/).
Content Delivery Blocker: Decentraleyes (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/decentraleyes/).
URI Leak: No Resource URI Leak (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-resource-uri-leak/).
Canvas-Fingerprinting: CanvasBlocker (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/canvasblocker/).
SSL (strict HTTPS): HTTPS by default (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-by-default/).
URL Deobfuscator: Pure URL (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/pure-url/).
Google Redirection: Google search link fix (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-search-link-fix/).
Passwords: KeePassX "autocomplete" (keepassx.org/).

Adblock plus

that's it

CanvasBlocker
Classic Theme Restorer
Ghostery (I've found it still picks up a few things uBlock doesn't for whatever reason)
Greasemonkey
HeaderControl Revived
uBlock Origin

If you don't care about privacy and you're one of these retards who says
>If you don't have anything to hide then why would you care

Then please, share your login info to all your e-mails here.

>But but you will change my password and I won't be able to access my e-mails!!!

It's just an excuse... But whatever, then please make archives of your all emails, make torrent and post it here with your picture as image.

support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190?hl=en
And here's how you'd make and archive.
We are waiting for you, person who has nothing to hide and would gladly share his private info with strangers on the internet.

>stylish is about to become spyware
what? more info on that?

forum.userstyles.org/discussion/53233/announcement-to-the-community
It's partnering with a third party company to spy on us. 2.0.7 on firefox is still safe so turn off auto updates for now.

holy fuck

looks like I'm switching to StylRRR

ublock origin (ads)
firefox personas (looks)
greasemonkey (4chanx)
and there's this one I can't remember the name of (i'm not at home) but when you right click you can have an option to 'save to folder' and have a menu of folders. so when I see a neat dig at arch linux, I right click, > save image to folder > click "technology" folder. No opening window to ask where to save, and it prompts you automatically IF something has the same filename

damn , thanks fellow comrade

There's also these lists:
kiboke-studio.hr/i-dont-care-about-cookies/abp/
raw.githubusercontent.com/r4vi/block-the-eu-cookie-shit-list/master/filterlist.txt

Fanboy has one too but with the default plus those two added the Fanboy list will only add 18 filters so it's kinda pointless to add.

Install the addon called "No Enumerable Extensions". Many people have no addons installed at all so it doesn't make you that unique, plus the more who use it the better. Best would of course be if Mozilla could prevent websites from getting installed addons.
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-enumerable-extensions/

WebExtensions will only kill addons that are no longer maintained. Yes, it might suck that your favorite addon from 2005 will no longer work but Mozilla can't keep supporting them forever. WebExtensions exists to make it easier for developers to create addons for multiple browser, it'll have more APIs than what Chrome does so it'll allow for doing more things than what can be done on Chrome.

I read something that the Firefox version won't be allowed to have this data-collecting feature so it's unsure if they'll strip it from Firefox version or just stop hosting it on Mozilla's website. If there's no alternative then someone will most likely fork Stylish.

Why hasn't anybody forked stylish already? Is GPL, hurry the fuck up!

Reminder to test your browser fingerprinting here panopticlick.eff.org

Got my best results with

(Cross-)Site Request, Anti-XSS, Trackers, Referer, Cookies: uMatrix (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/).
Security Settings, Privacy Settings (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/privacy-settings/).
User-Agent: Random Agent Spoofer (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/random-agent-spoofer/), (User-Agent JS Fixer addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-js-fixer/).
Plugin Enumeration: Disable plugin enum (github.com/dillbyrne/random-agent-spoofer/issues/283, see Mechazawa script).
Content Delivery Blocker: Decentraleyes (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/decentraleyes/).
URI Leak: No Resource URI Leak (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-resource-uri-leak/).
Canvas-Fingerprinting: Canvas Defender (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-canvas-fingerprinting/).
SSL (strict HTTPS): HTTPS by default (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-by-default/).
URL Deobfuscator: Pure URL (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/pure-url/).
Google Redirection: Google search link fix (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-search-link-fix/).

>Using firefox in [current year]