Poorfag edition

poorfag edition

in my defence it cost just over £300

p good price 2 performance

It does ok, x5650 going in soon

previous x5650 poster, going from the 920 to x5650 is fucking solid yer temps drop abit and theres a fair bit of headroom for oc'ing.

I'm impressed to see someone bought into the first-gens. Now all we need is someone with a 980X.

dont have a speccy with it but scroll up for that, solid chip D0 stepping pretty decent OC'er. 45nm is a hot one though couldnt push it higher without my temps being fucked.

>tfw people here one-up you with phenoms and 750/750 Ti

>fuckoff and die faggot
>why are you still allowed to spam your faggot thread trying to get more idiots to install your botner, i'll never understand.

srsly you already have one of these faggot threads up.

>tfw people here one-up you with phenoms and 750/750 Ti
i think those are more than just one step up from that piece of shit you're posting.

Wow, that's a little extreme. It can handle every 2016 title you throw at it, AAA included.
Feel free to remain thinking that you need a new computer for modern games, this baby already served me 8 years, and will last me a couple more at the very least.

i just upgraded everything but the optical drive and sound, how'd I do?

640x480 doesnt count

Got the computer alone for £150, put a £40 GPU in it and got the extra 8GB stick of RAM for free

? maybe should still upgrade, those games would probably be a little more enjoyable that way

Hello fellow poorfag

Takes too many years of savings to upgrade.
Games on the other hand - well they are free.

Poorest system I have.

u doing ok with money ther?

I get by.
Ever heard of the saying that debts matter only up to some point?
Mine are past that point.

Rate mine.

Please no bully.

Fug.
Sorry to hear.
Good luck.

HDD used to be a 40gb IDe, not sure what to do with it, drive is fine despite the pc being 14years old, 304 power on hours no bad sectors.

I feel bad for you guys.
Someday I'll have some money to spend and I'll spend it on your hardware

But my Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB is first in line

This is a poorfag thread I have a decent main pc. GPU could be better I admit. (This was originally a budget build around $600 with a i5-6400,h110m-a motherboard,a single stick of ram and the wd blue 1tb)

It just werks.

Just waiting for my house to burn down.

>$600
>poorfag

>$1000 CPU
>Poorfag Edition

poorfag reporting in

vpooor

>sandy bridge
>classic theme
But why?

I had a 930 that I upgraded to the 975
Ended up selling the 930 for more money then what I paid for the 975

>those temps

deez temps

Not even at load

ultimate poorfag

>Pentium 4 Extreme Edition
now that's something you don't see every day

at load

I have all the hdd brands checked off

This thing cost like $300 from bestbuy around '06. I put the gpu in so it could output 1080p. According to the benchmarks, it blows out a powerpc, so there's that. It ran like trash with windows, but now serves me well with gnu/linux.

How's your build holding up? I was thinking of getting my bro a i5 2400/gtx 580 poverty build so he can play his mmos/mobas.

Is this 2000

>poorfag edition
no thx

for it's age, it's really good. nothing to complain.

Go for it

Pretty much every part on this computer is pre-owned. Except for the video card, which i bought from some guy who sells OEM cards.

Welfare coming through.
Getting that i5-6600K once this direct deposit hit tho.

how well does XP in the VM run?

Poorly.

/budget/

Jump on the master race train you filthy Windows plebs.

We have a clear winrar on our hands here...

haha