world.taobao.com/item/532671698858.htm)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joel Richner

Reposting this
youtube.com/watch?v=o6NZHpw_C0E

ID on keycaps?

>his keyboard doesn't have a dedicated sushi key

Went from topre to mx clear.

Much heavier, need to break it in or get used to it.

Spacebar is squeaky. What can I do about that?

Lube the stabilizer.

Snowed in Saturday and nothin to do.

Can't even get to the funstore to pick up a new toy.

seriously what the fuck

why do you have guns
guns are scary
you wont ever kill anyone you fat neet weeb
what are you going to do shoot up a school
whats the point in buying a gun if you wont use it for it's intended purpose
that being killing people
i think about killing people a lot but you're the sick one because you own guns
so much cringe in this thread right now

Thinking about picking these up for my spare mechanical. I have never bought caps before so im not sure if its a good buy.
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2142

That's not so bad. I don't even let my cats in this room but shit gets cray. Pic related.

>i think about killing people a lot
That guy last thread talking about murdering family. Why are the ones afraid of pieces of metal the only ones talking about murdering family, mass shootings, bullets to the brain and other sociopathic horrors? Sick stuff.

If you're getting aftermarket keycaps, at least get thick PBTs.

mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1659

>He doesn't have a complete emoji keyboard

Cute HHKB case.

And closed.

Who /heavyswitches/ here?
And I mean anything over 80g, I want to try something stiffer than my regular MX blacks, is it tiring to write on such stiff springs?

Been using stock mx clear springs for a few years. The actuation point is lower than on mx blacks but they bottom out around 90g. Something like an mx grey is 20g heavier all around. It would definitely get tiring to type on greys.

Why is Unicomp shipping to Canada so expensive, lads?

Shit be heavy, that and milkbag shipping is highway robbery to begin with.

>mfw missing a single keycap and can't find it anywhere

Replying to your question about US vs. Switzerland a couple threads ago. I would say it is different but not much worse.

Everything is much cheaper in the States, both in price and quality. Even better quality items are still somewhat cheap. Houses are massive and affordable.

It is difficult to find farms run by people, but they exist. In the last ten years or so, grocery stores have started offering much better fresh products.

There is not the same sense of community, but I come from a small village and now I live in a suburb, so maybe smaller American towns have that. In terms of friendliness it is about the same in the Midwest as it is in Switzerland.

The one thing that is amazing about living here is the cars. Public transportation doesn't exist outside of cities, but it is so cheap to drive wherever, roads are very wide, parking is not too difficult to find.

I've lived here too long to compare what shipping is like for keyboards or other computer stuff, but it is very cheap and fast here. Everything being so cheap leaves me some money for hobbies.

The only bad thing is taxes are very high. Expect to pay about twice as much in taxes here.

Most of my complaints are missing homeland or missing the good things about living in rural area.

Tell me Sup Forums. Why use anything other than a cherry mx blue magicforce?

because any cherry switch other than clear are shit.

>cherry
because cherry switches are scratchy as shit and Gateron are smoother

Is that a Sanrenmu on the right? How is it?

where do you bought that usb cable?

Get some thick doubleshot AliExpress PBTs instead

My mistake. I use outemus. I do want some clears but I don't know enough because I haven't experienced them.

What wood is best for building a custom case? Would mahogany be bad?

Well if you touch type and not bottom out, it would kind of feel just like a regular spring

Not my pic

Thanks.

The only place in NA that'd be of interest to me is Canada, but it's nice to hear about people who emigrated elsewhere.

You still feel the higher weight of the spring after the actuation point.

>not having the superior Machine Billet Aluminum Limited Edition sUrface 1030
top pleb

pexonpc

Dell AT101W

>pexonpc
wew for that price i could buy a keyboard

Convince me to buy a Majestouch 2 with MX Blacks

What model is that?

Buy a Majestouch 2 with MX Niggers

TADA68 with enjoypbt keycaps

>Pad printed ABS
What year is this? 2010?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how recommendable is that?

No budget

Minnesota and Wisconsin are pretty nice. My great grandpa immigrated from Switzerland when the farmland was a bunch cheaper.

So were you born in the US or how did you end up there?

Have a new keyset waiting

This

Any MechanicalKeyboards.com coupons right now?

because buckling springs are just so much better than cherry blues

what switch veriety?

curious, what are the swiss like to be around? i heard the locals somewhere in switzerland vetod some vegan immigrants citizenship on the grounds that she was annoying.

So should i get the Anne Pro, im really conflicted between the Gateron Blues or Browns, are Gateron browns better than Cherry Browns?

Cloth mousepads feel so nice.

People say they're better because they're smoother and don't feel as scratchy as Cherry switches.

Gaterons are much smoother than even the nicest Cherry MX switches, such as MX Clear.
MX Browns are the grittiest MX switches but Gateron Browns are as smooth as any other Gateron switch. They're as smooth as Topre.
I'm using a Topre board right now because I am trying out the layout of the HHKB.

what do you nigs think of unicomp keyboards?

Model Ms? Neat, though I personally would like a Model F more because NKRO and not rubber done.

I sure hope you're not implying that model Ms are rubber domes.

Gateron Blues are much clicker and higher pitched than MX Blues. I'm typing on an Anne Pro with Gateron Blues right now. Not sure about the others. Gateron Reds should be legendary if you like linear. Never liked MX Browns. Thought they were a good first choice but aside from not being able to notice the bumps it also just doesn't feel right.

Buckling spring actuating a membrane :^)

Model F is not membrane but the Model M is.

Born in the US and most of my close relatives were as well. I have some relatives that are still in Switzerland. I haven't made it over there yet though. I'm still a fairly young'n so I probably don't have the real insight on taxes, and stuff.

In other news, to add to mkg, I got a keyboard paradise with MX browns. how bad did I fuck up?

membrane ≠ rubber dome

topre ≠ mechanical

Hello,

I do not own a mechanical keyboard, and i never presses a switch on a mechanical keyboard until today.
Today i was in a technology shop and i tried different keyboards.
I liked the most the switches of the
,,Razer BlackWidow Chroma"

What switches are in that keyboard ?
I would like to buy a keyboard with switches that feel the same, or nearly the same but in a 60% layout.
I would prefer a UK Layout.
Price: up to 200€
LED's are cool.

greetz

Razer greens are chink knockoffs of cherry mx blue switches.
as for keyboards get a Pok3r, or build yourself a GH60

A rubber dome is a membrane.
topre > mechanical

Filco Majestouch 2 or Anne pro? What to get /mkg/?

@58490283
(You)

>A rubber dome is a membrane.
That's true, what I meant is just because its a membrane keyboard, that doesn't mean it uses a rubber dome. Pic related is the membrane of a model M

A Leopold, GH69 or tada68

Second the other user's recommendation of the Poker and GH60. If you must have full size with LEDs, go with a Ducky Shine.

Topre is a meme and the most expensive rubber some ever

>A rubber dome is a membrane

Not necessarily, there's also rubber domes with conductive pads and PCBs. And Topre.

Unless you're referring to rubber dome sheets as a form of membrane itself.

Razer greens have 2mm travel instead of 4, and reset at 1.5mm. They also don't have the "click" feature of clears and blues.
They are a little stiffer than browns, so they feel more tactile and "snappier".
They are definitely something different, and some people to legitimately prefer them as "gaming switches", but they're worse for typing.

looks like a child project lol did u make this in kindergarden

I did actually

ah the pleasures of being a toddler

really want a rs96

looking for a diy numpad anything cool?

>anything cool?
Yes, your own

Not autistic enough yet

Nice trips.

better get started in that case

nice dubs

Hey Sup Forumsents whats your most preferred switch type? I'm asking this because I'm planning on buying a mechanical keyboard, I know everyone prefers their switch types differently but I just want to see what everyone thinks

God that's ugly.

Not only that, but it's fast too!

Buckling springs over membrane (haven't tried capacitive ones yet)

cringe post desu.

do you still plan on cutting that thing down to 70% size?

Have you never washed it or something? That's awful. I have 2 cats that shed a lot and my keyboard never looks like this.

I want to buy some cheap ABS keycaps via Taobao (world.taobao.com/item/532671698858.htm) but I have no fucking clue how to navigate this shit. Google Translate is shitting the bed for me. Any steps to go about purchasing this?

Not sure actually.

On one hand, I wouldn't mind it being smaller, on the other hand I feel like I'd be doing it injustice to modify it in any way.

I'll use it for some time and then I'll see how I feel about it. A wooden case and a smaller size would be quite dope, but something about this keyboard tells me that it's perfect as it is.

>replying to obvious bait

drop the link into taobaotrends and they'll do everything for you

cringe bait desu,

That was perhaps 6 months after I bought the keyboard. I clean it periodically.

Understandable, there is something special about those giant vintage boards

>sUrface 1030
>to poor to afford the Japanese 100 times folded artisan mouse pad

good night /mkg/

ENOUGH. THE MEME HAS TO END NOW REE