Battle station thread, go!!

Battle station thread, go!!

Other urls found in this thread:

konachan.com/jpeg/89638c7ab78d2eacb44e4ccfba6a
pvelectronics.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=140&zenid=054190302dc8f40a0288e22374a95200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah, the old one is perfectly fine

Some good battlestations here but no pink computers!

Ayy. Close enough. Moved my computer into a shoe box.

>that shitty taste in games
>ouya

LOL

OUYA!!!

Honestly man that's a slick ass setup. The case is beautiful.

That white thing on table is white vinyl wrap and I use it as a white board.

What are those two desktop wallpapers?? I love them

>foobar2000
MY FUCKING NIGGA!

Life is pretty comfy.

>memeboard

kys as soon as possible

too big to post unfortunately.

konachan.com/jpeg/89638c7ab78d2eacb44e4ccfba6a
aee4/Konachan.com%20-%20160089%20blonde_hair%20dark%20red_eyes%20sakura-sou_no_pet_na_kanojo%20seifuku%20shiina_mashiro%20stars%20vector%20watermark.jpg

I know you Chinkpad fans are poorfags, but is an external screen really that expensive in 2017?

IF IT ISN'T WOOD

THEN IT'S NOT GOOD

YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT OUT OF OAK?

I GUESS YOU TOOK TOO MANY TOKES

Why would I want to spend money on an external panel when the one built into my laptop works just fine?

You have very good taste in sweets.

Wastes money on a meme rubber dome keyboard
>doesn't want to spend money on a decent display
Thinktards are this delusional

DON'T BE FRONTING, DON'T MAKE ME SIGH

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BALTIC PLY

is that a fucking quadro
kek

thanks!

Do you live in Greenland? I did not know people could live there haha.

I did not like the keyboard on my laptop, so I purchased a keyboard that I like to use. I have no complaint about the screen on my laptop so I have no plans on replacing it.

GET OVER ALL THE GAYMER MEMES

YOU'LL FIND THAT WOOD IS PRETTY EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES

shit TN panel, shit view angle, easy to tip over and destroy $200 worth of cheapest chink parts... which on your case, would be an equivalent to losing a home.

Yeah, Chinkpad users are just stupid. they're like cultists.

for what purpose. do you edit a lot?

we have 15,000 residents in nuuk

pretty fuckin awful atm tv stands falling apart but hardware wise im finally somewhat done. think im gonna find somewhere i can get a desk with solid legs (any suggestions UK fellas?) and get a roughly 8ft worktop cut to size thatll fit the entire wall

clean that shit my good man

yeah

The 1440x900 TFT display is really not all that bad.

You guys would probably get a kick out of my 3rd world workstation though, pic attached haha

How is the internet there?

CRT? Present day? Where are you from user? I always liked CRTs for games... blacks always looked right and refresh rate was awesome.

30% Laindad

pings between 75~120 at various game servers
500GB $157 monthly

you're that fucking asshole that everyone shoots over and over without taking any damage

hi fags im back with my anime girl

where did you get that giant anime pad. (Not the tit ones)

Degenerate

from ebay :^)
serach under playmat its supposed to be used to play cards game but its also good as mousepad

i take it as a compliment

>comes on an anime site
>insults anime fans
your life must be depressing as shit when you get a kick out of that.

Yeah, it's not like the multitude of boards were created to diversify content or anything, it's all about weeb pedo fantasies.

>his keyboard is more expensive than his computer

Updates coming tomorrow bc i'm too lazy

>vaping trilby wearer
>places hooch on desk so we can all see what a supreme sophisticated gentleman he is
>drinks fucking JD

topest of fucking keks, lad.

yeah, boards on an anime site. no different than gay.com/forum/tech. it's still fucking gay.

you must have a sub-100 IQ as well.

obviously, he stole the keyboard.

>you must have a sub-100 IQ as well.
Perhaps, but I also don't have a mental illness that causes sexual attraction to Cambodian cave paintings and Burmese puppet theatre.

And while gay.com/forum/tech might still be gay, I think they would keep the talk of assramming to the assramming board, since it exist there would be no need to shit up the tech board with it as well, now would there? How does it feel to be less intelligent and less capable of civilized discourse than cum guzzling fags?

What is it like to have a beautiful battlestation?

God I need tempered glass, this acrylic shit is for the birds. I will pay the extra money...

Also nice nixie clock. Are there any good kits that aren't fuckall expensive?

what keyboard is that?

>comes on anime site
>keeps on insulting anime fans
>thinks he's better than the rest
kek. you really are fucking retarded. if you're so smart and normal, why do you choose to waste your life among "degenerates" and anime fans?

THE PLOT THICKENS

>obvious server board
>fuckloads of RAM
>liquid loop
>a quadro for some reason

i mean, awesome PC but what do you use it for? Being honest here.

Actualy my waifus are all 18,+

>fucking CCTV camera as a webcam

Decided to move some stuff off the desk. It was feeling too cluttered.

>I can't into lighting cus I'm not a photofag

You mad pedo?

other people play games, i play with with autodesk, dassault, siemens, adobe, the foundry, mental-ray, etc.

it's liquid cooled dual xeon 32 core system with a 8gb quadro M4000 and 64gb ECC ram on a supermicro server board inside a mahogany frame with a big lit up crystal stuck in it.

but i'll tell you a secret.

i did it just because i felt like it.

No need to post my station since you probably are all familiar with the Herman Miller spammer posting mine all the time. Every time I make a new picture he adds it to his collage lol.

Anyways, some questions I saw on last thread, yes the chair is great for computer work, and yes the speakers are overprice, I got this pair used online for 1/3 the price. So can't use the overpriced argument on that.

As for the other haters, keep hating it feeds me. You can assume all you want, but I know you're just projecting when you assume I'm a NEET living in parents basement haha. I'm a 40 year old guy working full time.

Also what is wrong with memes? Isn't Sup Forums all about memes?

Oh yeah here Tart, I took some fresh content for you. Pic related. Anime figure this time to show my weebness.

What shooter is that?
Lamp? Looks real neat

unreal tournament 99, only game I constantly play now. I thought upgrading to a decent computer would change my perspective but nah

I got it as a Christmas gift from a family member actually, so I don't know anything about the brand name or anything. But it's really cheap and looks nice. Powered by USB and doesn't even have a power button or anything

Who else here /no desk/?

looking to get a new case, preferably something with a lot of glass, any recomendations

NOT ENOUGH BLUE LEDs, KID!

ps: I hope you're under 18 because a setup like that screams mental illness.

nice pussy

Comfy :)

Good budget starter kit. (this is how I fell down the rabbit hole)

pvelectronics.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=140&zenid=054190302dc8f40a0288e22374a95200

I'm 24 and I like LED'S.......Deal with it

Ordered a SMSL SA50 and I'm going to move the old Denon receiver over to the eventual TV spot in front of my bed. Did I fuck up? Seems like a great option for the hundred-ish bracket. Figure its good enough for anything I'll have anytime soon. My little headphone amp is plenty for my ATH-M50x headphones.

fuck.

Do they ship to US? Also can you turn the LEDs off so it's just the tubes? Feel like it'd be annoying at dark.

Bout to order one, maybe.

cringe

think about suicide

I like this one the most. It'd be better with a bigger more open space desk though

mashiro a cute

I used to post mine but all I ever got was shit for it. That and now my edge device is unique enough that it could be used to identify me.

They should, I live in AUS.
Yup, the LED's can be disabled.

You first.
I also want a new desk, but until this one breaks i'm stuck with it.

>you first
>he watches chinese cartoons

re evaluate your sad life

Been a while sam.

Which thread is the real one? No /bst/ here.

Anyway, good night /bst/. What are you playing/watching/listening to/working on?

I'm reading online about this guy who did one using a RasPi. I impulse bought a Zero at microcenter for a dollar so I could use that too if I wanted to DIY it. But I'm not an electrical engineer..Hm. But I do like to tinker.

You are a man of refined taste.

I think this is the real one I'm surprised mods allowed 2 bst threads.