Applel trash

Applel trash.

Not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/faulty-phone-battery-may-have-caused-fire-that-brought-down-egyptair-flight-ms804-investigators-say-1600963
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly, just speculation.

As much as I hate Apple products and their Cult of Personality I seriously doubt a portable handheld device can cause a fire sufficient to bring down an aircraft inside the cabin. The flight attendants have training for dealing with fires, it was a relatively short flight (not like everyone would fall asleep) so it is likely such a fire would be noticed quickly, maybe even before it is detected by smoke alarms, and it isn't like they wouldn't have been able to call in an emergency on the route they were on, unlike flights over the Atlantic or Pacific.

Just searching the flight number gets me some results of news that traces of TNT/explosives were found on the wreckage months ago so this sounds more like feeding the exploding phones fear.

>i've never see lithium fires

>Honestly, just speculation.
>As much as I hate Apple products

already confirmed a fucking muslim tried to hijack the plane

who else does this kind of shit?

fake news.

Mind you, if the fire was started in the cockpit and there were things like aerosols involved then they could have become incapacitated fairly quickly, and if they didn't unlock the cockpit door they wouldn't have been able to receive help from outside.

That's part of the problem with this whole anti terrorism thing, You seal off the pilots to prevent people getting to them, but then in a cockpit emergency crew can't get to them.
I guess protocol will change on what can be taken into the cockpit next. Just to be sure.

>fake news.

Retired term get with the times

>news website tries to retire the term "fake news"
Probably because they are shit at journalism and thus get branded as posting fake news.

>Washington Post commencing fake news damage control

>EVERYTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS FAKE NEWS!!!

>FAKE NEWS IS ANYTHING YOU DISAGREE WITH

Who gets to be the judge on what's real and fake news. Media calls pizzagate fake news, does that mean it is?

>news company tries to tell people to stop using the term "fake news"

The bleeding irony here is unbearable. If this isn't a looking glass into modern "journalism" and news, then I don't know what is.

Li-Po batteries only have trace amounts of lithium in them.

Yes. Not cause the media says so but because it's actually fake.

>trusting a half-assed arab investigation

ibtimes.co.uk/faulty-phone-battery-may-have-caused-fire-that-brought-down-egyptair-flight-ms804-investigators-say-1600963

Who paid you for this post

>WaPo tries to call Breitbart "fake news"
>Everyone shits on WaPo and drudges (pun intended) up hundreds of false claims by them
>Everyone starts calling mainstream news sources fake because of uncovered falsehoods
>WaPo decides it doesn't like the term fake news anymore
GEE WHIZZ TIMMY

This is way more self aware than I expected out of NYT. Does it go full retard after the fold?

You're a big gay.

Make it possible to open the door with a special key that would be carried by the emergency crew.

Works for encryption.

What happens if the emergency crew is threatened?

>things fail for stupid people who neglect their shit

In other news water is wet.

>t. mactoddler

Who are the emergency crew? Are they on the plane? If they were then terrorists.

>you're using it wrong!
Who are you? Apple?

The people get to be the judges. The consumers. Yeah, you'll have people who go 'Whatever I disagree with is fake news', but those people are usually also 300lbs, in a Gender Studies course, have rainbow hair, and believe they can't get a job because of the patriarchy, and so can be easily ignored.

Ordinary people decide what is fake news simply by spending the time looking into the report and seeing if it's, well, fake. Decent news outlets will either not report on fake news - that is, news without any credible backing - or simply report on it AS fake news (e.g. "A fake news report has been circulating..."

> wow you really shouldn't be pouring water over your Macbook
> DON'T TELL ME HOW TO USE MY DEVICES
If someone is doing something detrimental to their device - something that's not just a matter of opinion, but objectively damaging - there's nothing wrong with pointing it out, as long as you're not a cunt about it.

>every single one of those was liquid damage
Of course.

Spotted the Samdung shill. You need to pack up your big box of Note 7s and get out. We're not going to just forget about your expensive hand grenades because you bash applel.

t. Nexus 5 user

butthurt samsung shill thread

seriously samsung shills are now targeting ifag users

There's an overarching problem that you shouldn't be denying.

The Note 7 was the worst case of extreme battery failures but they are by no means rare among some other manufacturers.

>t. iToddler

So the retard left his phone on top of the glare sheild? No wonder it exploded.

>YOU PUT IT IN A WRONG PLACE

kek reminds me of pic related

>user, stop
>wrong hole

You're cooling it wrong.

bad k erning

He obviously must have used it wrong.

All news is fake news unless otherwise proven not to be.
Get on with making this a rule, Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumstards.