/csg/ Chink Shit General >>Dragon Dildos Edition<<

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user gets a new Keyboard • user imparts Ancient Chink Wisdom • user advocates Suicide via Rubber Duck • user advocates balls to alleviate Autism • user receives his Airpod knock-offs
• user struggles with his low-end Bluboo X2 Battery • user's Mixza is dead ;_; • Autism happened Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Top-Luxury-Brand-NAVIFORCE-Men-Sports-Watches-Men-s-Quartz-Date-Clock-Man-Leather-Army-Military/32671196583.html
aliexpress.com/item/CURREN-Luxury-Brand-Relogio-Masculino-Date-Leather-Casual-Watch-Men-Sports-Watches-Quartz-Military-Wrist-Watch/32670042683.html
gearbest.com/backpacks/pp_415600.html
s.aliexpress.com/63Eb2aqi
aliexpress.com/item/Practicalbackpack/32674868511.html
aliexpress.com/item/Sports-Camping-Cycling-Outdoor-Man-Woman-Fashion-Backpacks-Hot-Oxford-Waterproof-With-Ears-Bags-Sack-Men/32711769466.html
aliexpress.com/item/Luxcel-Backpack-For-Student-Teenager-School-bag-Women-Casual-Daypacks-travelling-Sport-Backpack/32505312432.html
aliexpress.com/item/JOYPESSIE-wholesale-Waterproof-Nylon-men-Backpack-Outdoor-Sport-Bag-women-mochila-Travel-Bag-Camping-Climbing-Hiking/32733972682.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-unisex-backpacks-bolsa-feminina-men-s-hiking-backpacks-women-s-traveling-daily-backpack-Outdoor-Military/32513802241.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Brand-NEW-Razer-Deathadder-mouse-3500dpi-Gaming-Mouse-Free-shipping-by-HK-post-Without-Retail-packing/913965_1930634804.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.DmOT5r
s.aliexpress.com/3QRvEvE7
ebay.com/itm/6-Button-5500DPI-LED-Optical-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Mice-For-PC-Laptop-Pro-Gamer-/201470129173?hash=item2ee88e3415:g:3tYAAOSwEgVWTn6l
s.aliexpress.com/nmqEjUru
s.aliexpress.com/FjMvm2em
s.aliexpress.com/IBjmie2a
s.aliexpress.com/NbEvQ36Z
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58394822#p58400332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Autism happens
Yay, is in the news!

When is the snapdragon xiaomeme note 4 coming out?

Kys beaner faggot

The fuck.

What are those cock ring things people attach to there phones called.
And where can I get one for my ZTE Axon 7

But I'm not the faggy spanfag

Post arm

More news

user posts his arm and he is white

This guy is a fag And so is this guy

I'm a pure blooded Aryan.

What a fat fuck

aliexpress.com/item/Top-Luxury-Brand-NAVIFORCE-Men-Sports-Watches-Men-s-Quartz-Date-Clock-Man-Leather-Army-Military/32671196583.html

aliexpress.com/item/CURREN-Luxury-Brand-Relogio-Masculino-Date-Leather-Casual-Watch-Men-Sports-Watches-Quartz-Military-Wrist-Watch/32670042683.html

Naviforce = Curren ?

By the power invested in my digits, remove these faggots from this board.

Are there any good controllers that can be used instead of an xbox360/xbone controller. PS3 controller is dying and need a new one for emulation

gross nails

lose some weight

I'm big boned :^)

Cheap ones are horrible usually, I'd say just stick to genuine ones if you can, and if you can't then just gamble on the cheapest one

I can't lose bones :^)

Shave hair pajeet

Who are you talking to

Anywhere I can buy an OEM OnePlus One battery that's tried and true? Or do I have to resort to buying maybe-knockoffs and hoping that they work and have the max capacity?

shout out to this frankenstein amp:
-bluetooth/analog/usb dac inputs
-does in fact drive headphones louder than my pc onboard sound
-plug in 12-24v and run speakers off it
-soothing chinese lady voice telling you if she's turned on
-sound quality? hey man don't harsh my buzz

This guy

He's obvious not a pajeet though

>-sound quality? hey man don't harsh my buzz
does it make a buzzing sound?

I was just looking for an amp. Does it have gaymer lights on the knobs or some retarded shit like that?

Hes got pajeet hair

Anyone have any experience with Chinese 3D Printers? I just ordered an Anet A8.

Somebody got some good recommendations for backpacks? Need a new one, too poor to afford a nice one like my older one that's seen better days.

Was thinking of pic related since it's on gearbest for like 17 bucks, but wondering if anybody has some other good recommendations.

1 user did many threads ago, the fumes from the printing probably killed him

>calling an Aryan pajeet
You're not very bright, are you?

no but if the aux or usb source is too loud it will clip like a motherfucker. keep input around 65-70%. no problem with bt, though it's 3.0

one dumb blue led power indicator. i put electrical tape over it

It's fine. If you need something even cheaper, get the $9 one:
gearbest.com/backpacks/pp_415600.html

>grows hair like a shit skin
Yeah.. sure you're Aryan.

They are called Pop Sockets.
s.aliexpress.com/63Eb2aqi

Original product:
Popsockets.com

Anyone have the PIMAX 4k HMD? IS it any good compared to the mainstream vr sets for seated stuff?

Not that guy but you're really clueless.

can i buy a qt chinese girl yet

He could be like 1/8 Lebanese. Which has contaminated his gene pool. So you are clueless one

if anyone remembers, i'm the user with the dog who bought the orange one a while back. it's still held up despite the fact that i toss it around. i run a paper route so it gets filled up with newspapers. i wear it backwards and toss them out at apartments. no tears or holes and i've had it since...i think early October?

Nu-uh. You're clueless one.

And how are you going to back up that claim

Do you know that anons ancestry in the slightest to make any claims?

Yes. My uncle, my brother, indian friend, old Lebanese friend

You're an idiot

No u r xdxdxdxdxdxdxd

Can anyone recommend a good 128gb micro sd?

aliexpress.com/item/Practicalbackpack/32674868511.html

aliexpress.com/item/Sports-Camping-Cycling-Outdoor-Man-Woman-Fashion-Backpacks-Hot-Oxford-Waterproof-With-Ears-Bags-Sack-Men/32711769466.html

aliexpress.com/item/Luxcel-Backpack-For-Student-Teenager-School-bag-Women-Casual-Daypacks-travelling-Sport-Backpack/32505312432.html

aliexpress.com/item/JOYPESSIE-wholesale-Waterproof-Nylon-men-Backpack-Outdoor-Sport-Bag-women-mochila-Travel-Bag-Camping-Climbing-Hiking/32733972682.html

aliexpress.com/item/2015-unisex-backpacks-bolsa-feminina-men-s-hiking-backpacks-women-s-traveling-daily-backpack-Outdoor-Military/32513802241.html

Netac
Mixza
Remax

aliexpress.com/store/product/Brand-NEW-Razer-Deathadder-mouse-3500dpi-Gaming-Mouse-Free-shipping-by-HK-post-Without-Retail-packing/913965_1930634804.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.DmOT5r
Is this legit ? Am I going to be chinked ? Someone ever bought from this seller ?

Hmm, somehow theyre all the same price or more than the 128gb sandisk on amazon.

Thanks anyway.

Hello guys. I'm the fag who didn't reply to the anons.

>Link : goo gl/9XPddu
>I payed 10 USD.
>yes they were the Basic Editions. Couldn't find the regular one and I am looking forward to get the O.G. Regular edition. Probs going buy two pairs.
>The one I bought isn't fake. I compared it to my Apple shitpods and my HyperX Cloud 2. OFC it shits on the apple but no where near the Cloud 2. I used it on multiple platforms; mobile, PC, PC with Cloud 2 Sound card, ifone 6 shit blah blah

You're gonna receive the mouse, it's not gonna be a legit razer mouse.

Does that qualify as chinked to you?

forgot to say someone disassembled the thing in the comments and it looked like original razer pcbs. Still not going to be legit razer mouse

My X6s arrived and damn they are awesome, definetly better than my Rock Zircons, ordered 3 more!

Promotional EIAOSI X6 3.5mm good bass metal earphone headphones with Microphone for iPhone 6 5S 4S 4 Samsung MP3 MP4
s.aliexpress.com/3QRvEvE7
(from AliExpress Android)

Check it out!!! :D

You're that samefag, God we all know they're shit

More like pure blooded autism you faggot

Some dude bought it a few months back.
It died a few weeks later.

Just go for the Meme $0.99 Gaymer mouse
ebay.com/itm/6-Button-5500DPI-LED-Optical-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Mice-For-PC-Laptop-Pro-Gamer-/201470129173?hash=item2ee88e3415:g:3tYAAOSwEgVWTn6l

No

6$ shipping you retarded faggot

Then go for the Razer, you indecisive fuck

2016 New AOYEAH K100 Mechanical Gaming Ergonomics Keyboard With 19 Backlit Models 104 Keys teclado White
s.aliexpress.com/nmqEjUru
Thoughts?

that font is fucking disgusting

are the discounts on ali just for mobile?

keep seeing "app only" but when I browse on PC, it doesn't seem that way.

s.aliexpress.com/FjMvm2em
s.aliexpress.com/IBjmie2a
s.aliexpress.com/NbEvQ36Z
Or maybe one of these? Never owned a mechanical keyboard so I'm not sure what to look for
I planned on changing the keycaps on whatever I got anyways

I remember you and you're a real faggot because you were already told that:
>Xiaomi Piston Basic are not the same with Xiaomi Piston 3.
>Xiaomi Piston 3 are discontinued and were replaced by Xiaomi Hybrid (Pro).
>$10 for Xiaomi Piston Basic is not a good price, should've bought the Rock Zircon for that money.

Get user agent switcher or use emulator

Looks great

Has anyone had a ZUK phone catastrophically fail on them? I hear the build quality is bad but it isn't mentioned in reviews (because they don't use them past a week)

Bump for what are some /Csg/ recommended chink keyboard?

Zuk is basically Lelnovo so I expect comparable quality.

If you're not feeling adventurous Motospeed is the chink brand to go with

Read the infographic/wiki, stupid.

bought microphones and mic arms for €105 on gearbest, paid for the fastest shipping and insurance, items arrived in 4 days and now i have to pay vat/customs. fuck eu

>Nigguh I kept bitching before my purchase but no one replied either on /hpg/ or in this shit hole we call /csg/

Go back to syria if you dont like it here

I want a backlit keyboard with no gamer font and the numpad ob the right.
Anyone got any reccomendations?

Whats an alternative to the phantom power for the bm-800?

You don't need phantom power for bm800, that's why it's so popular.

Go on and buy one.

This is your post:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58394822#p58400332

These are some of the replies:
>They're mediocre at best and twice the price you would pay for them on Gearbest.
>yea you where better of with zicons or one of the new hybrids, the piston basic is considered trash.
>Not really trash, they're better than the Apple earbuds he said he wants to replace or other $1-$3 iems, but for a $10 budget he should definitely buy the Rock Zircons instead.
>Piston 3 and Piston 3 Basic edition are two completely different earphones

Nigger.

Dont I need a sound card at least? Whats a cheap one?

would getting a LeEco Le Max 2 be masochistic?

Ahahahahaha

Anyone have experience with the $0.99 mice? Am I better off getting a James Donkey for gayming?

>See:

>paid for the fastest shipping and insurance
>now i have to pay vat/customs
No shit!

I have several 0.99$ mice and tey are good, if you can find them at that price get one

Ps. Not the 99cent+6$ shipping one but the 99cents + free shipping ones like pic related

I have it since september and not a single problem so far.

battery too small for that screen

What the fuck?

My z2 pro hasn't has any issues and I've been using it for a few months now

They have 3 dpi settings, good buttons, good scroll side buttons are little mushy and its light

But for 99cents its very very very good, ofc compared to a 80$ one they are shit but compared to a 20$ Tesco or Mediamarkt one they are good

i've ordered 4 so far, gave 2 as presents, everyone is happy

>I hear the build quality is bad
Source? Thinking of buying the z2 but I'm worried if what you say is true.

Link it

Best piece of advice in /csg/ history

Me too
Opted for an oukitel k6000 pro instead. Better camera and battery.

Sensors are shit though so he'll need a mousepad.

I use it without a mousepad and its fine desu

Also someone link the 99cent mouse

Got some Baoer/Jinhao pens and have been impressed so far. Are there any mechanical pencil recommendations, preferably metal cases?

I have a k6000 pro and I doubt that.

Maybe it's just my desk then. It's a little shiny and the mouse is all jittery on my screen unless I use a mousepad. Or maybe different batch with different sensor?

Meh, it's just a spare if my current mouse dies and 100% worth it for a dollar

Crap. I meant I doubt that about the camera.

Battery life is really good.

I have a wood desk and i never used mousepad with mouses, never had problem with it not even with the 99cent one