Nike as a human tissue brand?

What if i told you that Nike is investing in human body parts...

I would no be surprised, prosthetics, biotech and the like are gonna be big(ger) in the near future

ANY advancement in the field of biotech and prosthetics is good. Now, how they handle pricing, licensing, patents... that's the kicker.
I just hope they realise that licensing the top tier advancements for decent money is understandable, but also allowing for cheaper tier advancements for the poor would be great - and they could still make a mint out of it.

if there were enough benefits to it i would replace my body parts with mechanical and 3d printed, human made counterparts.

i can barely waiting for Adidas to cartilage making

chuckled

This is a good thing. We're living longer and keeping our quality of life high through prosthesis will be a huge industry. Nike money is good news for these products.

What would a body designed by the top 3 tech giants (M$, Applel, Jewgle) look like?

source?

id have a pair of Signature edition yeezy 350 pro limited legs made by Kanye west

applel body would on have assholes but 4
xpp

Wirelles is the future
also they would sell tons of "dongles" in the popo

funnier than it deserves to be

It wouldn't really make a difference. I work for a medical company and the plates and shit that they sell has the company logo and all that written on them. It makes no difference once your skin has been sewn up.

Can't tell you

if it makes no difference why not just throw some garbage in instead?

Then you're a lying faggot.

>2010s
Ricing your desktop with anime girls
>2020s
Ricing your body with anime girls

He means it has no difference if a PROPERLY FUNCTIONING MEDICAL DEVICE HAS A LOGO ON IT OR NOT

Probably better if it does because it might be cheap chinese shit :^)

I'd rather have logos than chinkshit in me

And what it was a smart implant?

>M$
Most people use these, and they are easy to tattoo and rice. Spontaneous fractures happen all the time, half the organs don't work as advertised, and you're scheduled for mandatory anal probings every monday.
>Applel
Athletic, lean, sends you an electric shock for attempting to have coitus with the opposite gender or for buying coffee outside of Starbucks. If you break a bone you get euthanized and replaced. Recharges by sucking a bionic cock.
>Jewgle
Skin is covered by fluorescent advertisement tattoos that change according to your daily habits. Everywhere you go, people already know the answer to what you wanted to ask them and you wonder why. Requires you to fill out a recaptcha every time you go to the bathroom.

Can't wait for cyborg american football.

No more injuries, just repair bills and length of time to repair it.

>CT scan in sitting position
what the fuck, why?

whoops meant MRI

Sitting? Working out!

looks to be on a rowing machine.

what about a GNU/Linux one?

Highly modular. You're supposed to sew it together piece by piece, but body parts are cheap, brittle and the sewing process is described throughout a poorly written 300 page manifesto. Whenever something falls off, you get laughed at for having a small dick by Applel body owners. Installing the newest left buttock by Gnome makes the owner quadriplegic for some reason.

Heh p accurate if am allowed to say.

>putting your branding on something that wont be seen

lol

The markings turn the bearers into slaves for the company in the afterlife.

>burgerstani doesn't realise squatting is a basic at rest position but burgers are so fat/sedentary they've killed their natural mobility

don't expect any of it to last more than 20 years if it's been made after 1970.

what are they doing? how far are they?

>>>/cyb/

>t. Ivan Ivanov Ivanovovich

I can't be the only one who thought this was a thinkpad thread.

>fixie
fuck off, attentionwhore

your comment made me retarded

damn, if this is real then nike stock would be a good thing to get into right now

It fits the subject perfectly though

One of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever seen was outside Taqueria Cancun on 16th Street in San Francisco. She was just getting her fixie free. Long, blonde hair tied up, full lips, bright blue eyes, flawless light skin, full, pink lips, and a low-cut top showing off her ample cleavage. She was honestly one of the only 10/10's I've ever seen in real life.

And she was waiting for what I presume was her boyfriend, a greasy, black-haired, skinnyfat hipster dude.

This. I want to become a cyborg ninja

Some people never asked for it, but I do

How do I become a prosthetist?
Do I need medicine degree?
Currently in EE and I don't like it.

limbs arent technology tho

this, but it's not something wrong at all. It would be cool to be able to walk again in case that you lost your legs without investing millions on it.

>"Wow, user, your limbs are all synthetic. Were you in a car accident or something?"
>>"No, I replaced my perfectly good limbs that you only get one pair of in your lifetime with things that were manufactured in China because I thought it was cool."

This is Sup Forums after all, people here use gentoo

>t. James Smith on his wheelchair

I wonder which new levels of autism will be revealed on this bord when this shit gets real. Chink legs general threads, neckbeards crying cuz the software running their new limbs is closed source, faggots installing Temple OS on their prothesis. Screencap this!

what's wrong with that? they're basically a materials science company

samsung started out as a noodle stand, now they have a tank division

>be me in 2055
>lowclass income
>school starts
>have to get my kid the Starter brand knee cap from Walmart even though he wants the Nikes