Microsoft employee

>Microsoft employee
>cant force myself to use Microsoft products

Pajeet Studio is worth it if you're working with C++/C# applications and Visual Studio Code is surprisingly good on all mainstream OSes.

>MS employee
Prove it, post the Xbone retail ODK key

Of course I am using their productivity software and their language specifications. Since that is my job.

I mean their hardware, in private. I recently signed an iPhone contract, without ever considering a Windows Phone. And now I consider buying a Mac.

>Microsoft subsidiary employee
>start forcing myself to use Microsoft products
>they're actually pretty good

>without ever considering a Windows Phone
desu theres nothing to consider, they're pretty much dead with no applications.

At what point did t-b-h turn into desu? I swear it appeared normally a moment ago

its been this way for ages, it's the same with s.mh baka

>upgrade to Windows 10
>cant contact activation servers
>even without firewall and on different locations
>Microsoft has actually been bothering you for years to upgrade only to find out it doesnt work
I truly hate Microsoft.

Ever since they abandoned the GFWL games. And pretended 5gb outlook space was unlimited. And reduced 30gb one drive space to 2gb for most users.

Its the ultimate bate and switch company.

Dont want to get Scroogled? Well, then dont use Microsoft either because we scan your emails for nudity, violence and what not.

I'm guessing a lot of MS employees feel the same.
Probably a lot of the guys calling shots are privately using Macs, otherwise they wouldn't push for some of the retarded decisions in Windows.

>Windows execs are actually subversive mac users destroying the company from within

yeah nah

might be the dumbest shit i've read today lad

baka desu senpai

Just curious but do you think a lot of people at MS have Windows phones? None of the people I know at MS use them.

baka desu senpai

Which products are you pressured to use? I'm assuming Windows, Bring, Office 365, Team Foundation Server and Azure at a minimum.

This is a load of bullshit.

I work at a local state-run institution of higher education. We have a Microsoft campus-wide site license agreement. Because of our cwslg all employees have 2 OS licenses (1 for our office, a 2nd for laptop/home), 2 Office suite licenses and 2 Visual studios licenses.

What similar license-related benefits do you have as a Microsoft employee?

baka desu senpai

>fazer employee
>cannot stand fazer products (any more)
Wage slaves are like this.

No.

Do they teach reading comprehension at your institution?

Just be yourself :^)

baka desu senpai

baka desu senpai

desu baka senpai cuck

>i...... think different...........
hmmm reeely maeks u tink

There's no reason to consider a Windows Phone.
no software, you might as well get a dumbphone

Why are you getting a Mac though?
like, I'm literally typing this on a 2014 MBA running Win7
probably should have got the Surface, Windows like halves the battery life of this machine and I'll rarely boot OSX (it's like the worst of both worlds -- somewhat poor unix-y software support because everyone targets Linux and it feels really second-class, and somewhat poor non-free/commercial software support because everyone targets Windows)

>9gag

and people said that there weren't MS shills on this board

Windows Phone is dead either ways.
Unless they give you a real good deal on a dGPU current gen Surface Book, then there's no point either.