This is just sad. Don't they realize that by being so desperate they just drive people away?

This is just sad. Don't they realize that by being so desperate they just drive people away?

The longer they pretend they didn't lose, the deeper they will sink.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/10/01/north-carolina-woman-identifies-as-blind-pours-drain-cleaner-in-her-eyes/
naturalsociety.com/woman-uses-drain-cleaner-to-blind-self-with-help-of-psychologist/
snopes.com/2015/10/02/jewel-shuping-blind/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Edge, fuck you faggot.

It's over, lads. Windows is dying

Firefox is shit

spartan

Wincucks will defend this
looks like Windows is beyond rescue

>3 browsers pinned

>using Win10 enterprise
>see 0 ads

I pity you losers who are so prejudiced against software you don't know what you're missing out on

I will not use Edge until it gets a functional RSS reader that works like the one in IE used to.

Just image if they spent all the work on improving their shitty, broken OS instead of desperately trying to create a new browser (whose reputation is already stained)

>7 extensions
LOL

>Using Gentoo
>see 0 botnet

5 rupees have been deposited into your account

>reddit addon

>edge
>ghostery
>leldit extension
oh lawd

>using Win10 home
>had to agree to EULA that allows Microsoft to run literally anything on my computer without notifying me
>basically got a cock up my ass
>feelsbadman

one shit does not justify an even worse shit

I know exactly what I'm not missing out on: subpixel antialiasing.

Modern Microsoft is a joke. Literally paying people to make your own product worse. They could fire 90% of their employees, have a better product, and have more money in the bank.

lowest level bait

>Microsoft anything
>Safe

o boi they have hit rock bottom

The ad actually got me to give Edge a shot. I think it's really good and I now use it as my only browser.

>Ghostery
>literally spyware made by an advertisement company (Evidon) that sells your data to other ad companies so they improve their malware.

This is the kind of people who use MS Edge, let that sink for a moment.

Go away, Pajeet

Should have stuck with that name.

Anything related to the Microsoft store should be fully avoided.

Anything related to Microsoft should be fully avoided

This is not the only time they come up with this stuff. There is more stuff M$ says about Edge being superior to every other browser.

I just moved to xubuntu from win7.
It feels better to have an os that does not want to fuck me in the ass.

I just fired up Edge when I came across this thread and decided put down my feelings.

I'm not some Gentoo hacker, I don't know code and I can barely even put together a computer, so I'm guessing I'm their target audience.

>ubuntu
Enjoy having your entire history sent to amazon. Canonical is a shadier company than microsoft

No, they are not. And amazon is disabled by default in unity. Xubuntu doesn't even have amazon.

retardf

Keep trying to justify your use of canonical instead of moving to a less-bloated, more powerful distro.

>unity
>xubuntu

>canonical is a shadier company than microsoft
3 rupees have been deposited into your account

None of the Ubuntu spins like xubuntu, lubuntu, kubuntu, Ubuntu mate, Ubuntu GNOME have any of the amazon bullshit, just unity.

get informed before you shitpost
amazon is a part of unity, not ubuntu

That font rendering makes me want to spoon my eyes out with a melon baller.

So glam MacOS has comfy font rendering : ^)

MacOS font rendering on any standard-PPI display is like having fucking cataracts. Don't delude yourself.

>socially engineered malware
???

Using two 1080p 23" monitors here and the font rendering is great.

i don't even use windows, i thought edge was a decent browser, but this is just cringy.

get it together, MS

Edge is actually a pretty decent browser, they just need extension support.

Ghostery is off faggot. The extensions were installed just to show it's possible.

>ghostery
Here's the (You) 4 You!

Stop posting a project "long dead" then.

This,

Im honestly quite surprised about how polished this browser is. It still needs some tweeks to make it more lightweight and more extension support for ad blocking and shit, but overall a 8/10.

My fucking god, what world do we live in where im comfortable recommending a microshit browser.

>keeping virtually the same logo
>changing the name

What did they mean by this?

Extend.
Embrace.
Eliminate.
Microsoft knows it's gained a shit reputation, it's pulling out the stops and going full Google on it.

You like linux? Look! Linux on windows! C# runs on anything now! Here's a really well made text editor! Have a browser that doesn't suck cock!
Then once everybody is using their shit they just kill off the competition and ensure you use them

I would really use it because it doesn't eat my battery like chrome but i need my webms on Sup Forums.

>Canonical is a shadier company than microsoft
he exactly knows amazon is disabled by default and doesn't include on ubuntu forks, faggot is just baiting, nothing to see here

Edge is safer than Firefox*.

(tests performed against Firefox 1.0)

Web developers need more browsers than web consumers.

Fucking shills
Get the fuck off my board

From my experience with windows 10 since release I can tell you that one of best antiviruses for it it's not malware-bytes, it's not the default windows defender it's Avira and best option if you want latest features which are not that great anyway is to use enterprise alternatively use LTSB enterprise as it's even more secure, less virus threat as most exploits were already fixed.

and this is why i ditched windows for linux shortly after 10's release.

fuck this botnet bullshit

I've never gotten that ad, does it only pop up for people not using edge as the default browser?

Edge is literally better than Firefox

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT TRAVESTY

I've tried to use Edge on my Surface 4 and I just can't get used to how slow it renders pages and how slow the forward and back navigation are. Fix that and I'll give it another shot. Until then, Chrome Life baby!

Do you block the ads?

Literally fucking cancer

>>basically got a cock up my ass
Better you than me

Yep. Have AdBlock installed and running. I actually like the fact that Edge scrolls so much more smoothly than Chrome but the rendering speed just kills it for me.

>Learn more.
So goddamn smug

>Then once everybody is using their shit they just kill off the competition

But how are they going to do that?

By attempting to take over the server market. Again. Linux is primarily used in servers and routers, so guess what they'll be trying to do.
Everything they intrude on gets cancer.

>By attempting to take over the server market.

>Attempt to take over server market
>?????
>Profit?

But seriously, how are they going to kill off the competition?

I wouldn't know I turned all that shit off.

I suspect they will put out one last new version before the end, and I suspect it will be really good for a Windows but it will have become too late by that time.

>extend linux functionality
>integrate it into windows
>make linux software run on Windows using a proprietary kernel emulator and no GPL code server market switches to Windows
>cut development support for Linux

Firefox still wins the addon battle.

I can't not use Firefox. Other browsers severely lack addons.

The sad part is that Win10 could be absolutely the best Windows ever released if they got rid of the telemetry, bloat and Cortana.

And that exists, it's the

Would you say we're LOOsing out, Pajeet?

>server market switches to Windows

See user, this is where your meme theory falls apart.

Why move a Linux native server application, that is already running on a FREE OS with no licensing restrictions of any kind, to an OS with licensing restrictions that has to use a binary translation layer to replicate kernel syscalls?

Not only that, but why not just use fucking Hyper-V or VMware and run the application in a VM and be done with it?

>Why move a Linux native server application, that is already running on a FREE OS with no licensing restrictions of any kind, to an OS with licensing restrictions that has to use a binary translation layer to replicate kernel syscalls?
Shareholders and CEO get money thrown at them for short-term gains. It's the only way I can think of where Microsoft has any leverage.

>competition is ebil

This shit when you search for a different browser
>Please don't leave us, we're better than everyone else, we promise.

>Shareholders and CEO get money thrown at them for short-term gains. It's the only way I can think of where Microsoft has any leverage.

This is the most lazy and retarded theory for Microsoft's evil ulterior motive to date.

Two words user: Virtual Machines

>Reddit Enhancement Suite

Lol but Google begging you to use Gmail and Chrome whenever you browse from another browser is fine and dandy.

It is widely accepted by all those in the know to have the best font rendering of any OS user.

Users who don't know shit might be annoyed enough to give it a try and start liking it/forgot where their other browser is.

Users who know their shit don't use Windows unless they are forced and then it's Enterprise that doesn't beg them for shit.

Has anyone tried looking into the source code to see if there's a keylogger in the browser? I mean, why else would they shill their fucking browser so much?

Because they can push for of their own services that way and either earn money directly from you spending shit or indirectly like ads.

Most people wouldn't even know how to change the search engine and you'd have millions of more bing users.

>Likes Edge
>Has the nerve to call others faggots

>Has Adblock instead of uBlock Origin
>Adblock is turned off

I swear there was a woman a year or two ago who said she was "trans blind" and got someone to pour acid in her eyes.

Oh I actually found her by a quick search:

dailycaller.com/2015/10/01/north-carolina-woman-identifies-as-blind-pours-drain-cleaner-in-her-eyes/

naturalsociety.com/woman-uses-drain-cleaner-to-blind-self-with-help-of-psychologist/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a wonderful time to be alive.

>promises less susceptibility to social engineering
>uses social engineering to persuade you

I really wish they gays dropped association with trannies

It's fairly obvious that these fall under body integrity and identity disorders, nobody would suggest actually making you disabled as a treatment.

snopes.com/2015/10/02/jewel-shuping-blind/

Although after Muricans decided to fuck themselves with Trump, it wouldn't be too shocking if one decided to take it more literally.

Edge sucks

wtf I hate windows now

Infinality is better.

The whole fucking winshit 10 sucks

But it's true. Firefox is an insecure cesspool, even more so when SJWs took over the running.