>"so why are you qualified for this job?"

if you can't answer that you shouldn't be at the interview

i am not

cuz ma BBC u cracka! where da
wite wimmenz at???

I've done this job for 2 other companies
one was part time during university
one was for 3 years, until I moved
you won't find someone 26 who has more field experience than me.

I don undestand double negatives

Because I'm the one interviewing you, autist. Now answer my goddamn question, can you describe the work experience you have listed, "collecting neetbux"? What responsibilities did this job entail?

Mom said I have to get a job if I want to keep the sword.

because i dont take no for an answer.

I'm a qualified idiot.

>Implying* you got other candidates with a degree show up in the last two months

*pronounced 'Larger-than implying' ofc
Then ill just answer every following question with 'implying' and meme my way through the interview

I'm a white male.

Alright cool.

This should be easy then.
How would you implement a as close to a truly random number generated as you can

I'm calling the cops right now, you parasite.

I'm a mechanical engineer, I'd make a dice shaking machine.

>not asking "why do you think you are qualified for this job"
They just want you to sod off at this point.

Sorry, there is friction invloved

but I'm going to use parts from your random orbital sander to build it. are you telling me you're lying to our customers?!

fuck man i hate interviews, i hate this society

Define 'qualified'. Define 'why'. Define 'job'. None of us are "qualified" for life, yet we are still allowed to live. As far as 'why', why not? And can anyone really say working here is really a 'job'? I'd consider this a vocation more than a job if I'm being completely honest.

and people wonder why philosophers are unemployed

Why would you do that? Are you trying to get all black office workers shot?

Capture best low level source of entropy available
Hash the hash (sha512 or whatever) continuously to get output stream, adding entropy ever n times
reinterpret_cast to float or int or whatever

Am I close? Wouldn't really know I'm not a Informatics guy

Because on the requirements list, you listed a framework that I created.

I'm not a philosopher, and I also don't consider myself unemployed. I'm more of a temporarily embarrassed millionaire ;)

Oh, and your daughter over there... yeah, she's actually MY daughter and you're raising her!

damn you got me

"How dare you?! Only because I'm a woman you think I'm not qualified for the job??? Help!! I have been emotionally raped by this disgusting white male."

Overqualified. We'll keep your resume on file in case you get dumber or our CEO gets indicted.

"Why should I hire you over Pajeet Radesh who interned for Google and Microsoft, knows Java, Haskell, PHP, C++, and C and will work for $9000 a year with no benefits?"

"I know I don't meet your listed qualifications but I really like computer."

HIRED, your starting pay is 5 dollars a week. Welcome aboard, pajeet

Look, I may not take such a low salary, I never interned with any of those companies, and heck, I only know Ruby, but let me tell you something Mr. Goldbergstein, if you want someone who will wake up each day, and rush violently into his tiny cubicle with a smile on his face and a desire to create art, I'm your man. If you want a guy who will greet you every morning, and not just in an forced, insincere kind of way, but in the way that comes naturally, I can assure you, I am your man.

I can write fizzbuzz in c++

I'm indian

Your hired.

I've been in this game since 2004, and I've been on the internet since 1984. My first computer was a Timex Sinclair. I know every trick in the fucking book. I was insulting peons like you on CB Radio in the 1970s. You think you can insult me? My car cost me more than your mother's house that you live in the basement in.

I don't poo in loo

But do you know Python?

I'm a mixed black indian Trannysexual who's Jewish Muslim and I married a white feminist solo gender X(s)hemale. I would also like to volunteer for your diversity officer position.

I laughed out loud in my dark basement at 3 AM

Perfect! We needed to fill our diversity quota. You can start Tuesday.

because I know what I'm doing and I'm just desperate enough to take the job at the pay you're offering even though we both know you're shortchanging me

#rekt
Gotim

bcos I browse Sup Forums

>Tuesday
That's a Muslim holiday shitlord looks like I will have to work overtime to get you xeumans up to date and on the right side of history!

"welcome to the NSA, user!"

Should I bring up Sup Forums in an interview? I mean if its a tech guy hed prob be like thats chill bro right?

How do you actually respond to this retarded question?

no, they might think you're an alt right nazi

straight up tell them "if you're asking stupid shit like that, then I'm probably way overqualified for the job, and will take my services elsewhere, good day sir"

Absolutely never, not any aspect of Sup Forums.

Any way you like. If you are being interviewed, you are already qualified. They want to see if you can talk about yourself a bit.

No. Do not. Mentioning Sup Forums at all is a bad idea.

just fucking do it

I can do a mean fizzbuzz, watch this.

FUZZ

BIZZ

You're never getting a job

dumb frogposter!?

What's wrong with Sup Forums?

I'm not. I have no idea why you scheduled this interview.

>What is Sup Forums? OMG, The Google says it is part of The 4channel, which is a HIVEMIND OF MURDERAPE DEATHSQUAD HACKERS ON STEROIDS underground submerged webdeep FBI CIA TSA XYZ HELP! I am calling the police and The SWAT! HELP! Security! HELP!

>b-beczz aigh.. luvvvv, waking up at 6am.. and goingg to someone i dont wont to be and doing something i dont want to do for the whole day, 5 days a week
>look at my lovely certs and totally not made up work history

I hardly get nervous anymore because failing has become a welcome relief.
God help me getting hired and told to come in the next day to become a miserable wagecuck

I'm a very smart guy, maybe the most smart

Fuck off

yeah man

i mean the qualifications were posted in the listing beforehand so just rattle off a few personal experiences you had with some of em

I've been doing this for YEEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRSSSSS KID [autistic screeching]

([autistic screeching])
>[autistic screeching]
[autistic screeching]

Capture mouse movements to generate entropy. Combine that with CPU usage, temps and usb device ids to source as much entropy as possible.