GAMING screen update

Greetings.

Updating the gaming screens page.

On the current to do list:
-Add contrast (as measured by reviewers, not the 100trillion:1 stuff they put on the box)

Your comments, suggestions,and criticisms are welcome. Please let me know if I have left out any good screens from the list.

Except the Eizo Foris FS2735. That is a $1300 screen that is not logically priced, when compared to the alternatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bLuU4KpL4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

- go back to Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=_bLuU4KpL4U

I'm disappointed you've not put any ultrawide things on the list

Bottom right.

oh
right
I'm blind

Or maybe you need a new screen. If so, I may know a guide...

??
it's just a screen

Once you have played Geometry Dash on 144Hz, there is no going back.

Can't really help you with that. I use my old ass 1360x768 @60Hz 32" TV as my screen kek.

No problem. Hope you can upgrade one day. When I went from 1024x768 to 1080p, it blew my mind!

I used a Trinitron CRT running 1280x1024 @120Hz for gaming up until when my last GPU died.

The new one doesn't send an analog signal anymore, so I'm pretty much fucked right now.
Kinda sucks because it's really great for gaming and it's still working fine.

Pic related.

Btw, this thing can run 640x480 at 200Hz. Pretty insane.

*1280x1040

Just woke up..

There are HDMI-to-VGA and HDMI-to-DVI adapters out there for cheap, if you want to keep your screen.

I'll look into that. I've just checked on how to connect it to DVI-D and the only way would be an expensive converter.

All the cheap "adapters" on Ebay and Amazon are basically a scam.

cheeki breeki
guide needs more budget $100 dollar screens and old timey CRTs

Cannot get decent gaming screens for that low a price.

I am afk for a few hours, but I will check this thread for more suggestions, comments, and criticisms!

many plain 60hz monitors oc to at least 75

>gaymer shit.
go back to and then kys

add the M340CLZ, 100hz 3440 x 1440p 34" monitor for US $699.90. After adjusting the colours (takes literally 5 minutes) it's comparable/arguably better than an IPS monitor

forgot to mention it's a VA panel, but like I said it takes 5 minutes to adjust the colours.

Getting better.

Let me give you a section that you should add, 4k tvs that are pc useable with a 'good enough to game on' option

In our house, because of how people moved around and a need for bigger tv's, we have several 1080p 24-32 inches laying around. None of them are useable as monitors if you are up close, all of them have a level of processing that is not removeable, with the 32 inch not scaling correctly either.

I honestly want a 4k screen for screen real estate, if I can play a game on it and not be able to blame lag, all the fucking better.

I see a good deal of 4k tvs at 40-50 inches go on sale on woot or go down, but I can never jump on them because while 300-400$ isn't life changing to me, its still a lot of money to roll dice on something that may be completely useless.

If you can add a section for large form 4k tv's as monitors, that would round out the selections you currently have.

The only thing everything on the tv needs to do is be able to turn off all the processing so the image isn't fucking shit, if we know the lag, if its capable of being gamed on all the better.

does you open source image editor not extend that far downwards kek
The people looking at this list aren't already using 4K monitors just so you're aware

thoughts on an appropriate screen for the rx 480? I bought a 27UD68 with it and was wondering if I should get another or get a 1440p/1080p screen instead. 4k with the rx 480 is kinda shit.

Are there really no good 1920x1200 screens or have you omitted them for a reason?