Sports are for the stup-

>sports are for the stup-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yG_kabHq5ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sports are boring and they're boring to talk about, it's like talking about the weather that's the only reason people of average intelligence may follow them. Only the truly stupid actually care about them

>t. always got chosen last in school

-ids.

Sports are neat, they're just not my cup of tea. Regardless, this is a technology board.

Videogames are sports, therefore...

0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=yG_kabHq5ew
ballmer was a fucking madman and I miss him

He have enough time waste it on shitty things like NBA.

> Sports are boring
I don't like command sports too, fuck people. However, gym activity is a must if you want to be productive and always feel young.

A weak mind such as yourself should listen to my story and take notes

Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.

All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.

My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.

Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.

I fucking love the rain . How do people dislike rain ?

Rain is for hardcore non casuals .

Rain is rain

Rain

Sports is the most stupid fucking waste of time ever.
Anyone who is interested in sports should just fucking kill themselves because they are worthless, know nothing, and have absolutely nothing interesting to talk about. All they ever talk about is "HURDUR MAH FAVORITE TEAM" while wearing a shirt of their favorite team.
Fucking execute every last one of them.

And yes I'm fucking mad because I had to deal with this stupid fucking shit every day in school.

Anime is the most stupid fucking waste of time ever.
Anyone who is interested in anime should just fucking kill themselves because they are worthless, know nothing, and have absolutely nothing interesting to talk about. All they ever talk about is "HURDUR MAH FAVORITE ANIMU" while wearing a shirt of their waifu.
Fucking execute every last one of them.

fpbp

>Anime poster
>Hates sports
Wew lad

If you weren't a brainlet, you would have taken both calc 1 and calc 2 in high school and gotten 5's in the exams, putting you in a place to skip those classes.

Brainlet.

>i'm a faggot who got bullied for being shit at sports, therefore i hate them

kek, fuck off timmy

obvious b8 m8. don't fall for it.

Manlet detected

Stupid people are hypocrites,
and hypocrisy is when a person argues that
they need the latest technology and gadgets
because better tools make them more efficient,
yet they don't maintain the efficiency of their
most important tool in life - their body.
Worse yet when maintaining the body also
helps the brain by unclogging the circulatory system, the nerve system,
providing proper oxygenation, and
giving a person more energy in the long run
to do their daily mental tasks.
A brain without a body is as worthless as a body without a brain.
Even fucking Stephen Hawking has experts maintaining his bodily functions so his brain isn't badly influenced like the brains of fat fucks.

It takes 1 hour a day to train, and any faggot or lousy lesbian can do the full gym workout with 3 devices at home, a boxing bag, a pull-up bar, and a kettlebell of about 20 kg.

That applies to 95% distroposters on Sup Forums though. Who gives a fuck if you're using Arch or Fedora?

>stop liking what i don't like

I'm using Arch btw.

Playing sports is great. Talking about it is pretty dull though, you're right.

Sup Forumstards on suicide watch