Dental Tech

Teeth are technology.

What high-tech toothbrush and other dental hygiene accessories do you use?

You do take care of your teeth, right, user?

lurking

they are not something built from matter or energy by people for they're own use, so no, they are not technology you fucking imbecile

Waxed Floss
Colgate Total
Sonicare Diamond Clean

x2 a day

/thread

mouth wash does more harm than good

settle down, autismo

>mouth wash does more harm than good
please explain

I brush once a day and haven't been to the dentist in 12 years even though I can go for free. Key thing is not having a disgusting diet and drinking water regularly.

hell boy >150€ for a toothbrush

supple toothbrush, medical toothpaste, chlorhexidin mouthwash a few times a week

I'm gonna buy a water pressure cleaner I think

been using an electric toothbrush since 2005. best purchase ever. even a cheap one will be miles better than a manual brush

>I'm gonna buy a water pressure cleaner I think
That's what I'm looking for as well. There's also the Sonicare AirFloss that seems good and (obviously) doesn't need water.

does anyone have the Philips Sonicare HX6930?
thinking of getting one from allichinkpress.

Actually it does use water, just not as much lol

Twin line flossers

it must be these exact flossers. the others are shit.

>haven't been to the dentist in 12 years even though I can go for free

you're a moron who is afraid of the dentist

>You do take care of your teeth, right, user?
Yes, I take care of my teeth by not using a toothbrush twice a day to remove my enamel. I also don't use any fluoride, you have to be a fucking idiot to willingly ingest toxic industrial waste.

I understand the fluoride but what is wrong with toothbrushes? Is it the plastic?

I'm sorry to hear your pineal gland has been calcified from too much fluoride. If you read my post again you'll see that I wrote the exact reason for why brushing your teeth is bad.

I do, but not well enough. I have two or three that are extremely sensitive to sweets. No cavities, unfortunately (this would be an easy fix, but instead several dentist trips has resulted in them telling me to just brush with sensitive toothpaste like I've done for years). I do only brush once a day, but I can't really imagine this makes all that much of a difference.

this, you can get some cheap oral b ones that are basically disposable and work well for 3-6 months before the bristles are weak and/or the battery is dead.

I do IT for a lot of dental offices, the only brushes ive ever heard recommended (electric) are Oral-B and Phillops Sonicare

Lol fluoride. Calcifying your pineal gland. Jesus read actual medical journals instead of infowars.

>You do take care of your teeth, right, user?
no ;-;

That's because infowars didn't exist during his lifetime so he had no choice.

Not using fluoride toothpaste is dumb.
But then again, so is ingesting toothpaste.

>ending a discussion thread
Sup Forums is fucking dead

Regular (soft) toothbrush plus the best toothpaste in the world

>inb4 shill accusations

I didn't brush em in like 5 years
still going strong

NEMOJ DA SE KLIBERIŠ

Flossing is big. Brushing or a light cleaning after every meal is good. Doesn't matter if you have teeth or not since you need to keep the gums strong too.

Then wash your mouth properly so you won't ingest any fluoride in the first place, dumbass.

What are the real pros/cons of elecetrical vs manual toothbrushes?

These. Exactly what's in the picture. Toothbrush is soft, as it should be, anything that isn't soft is used to clean toilets. Tooth paste, there's two similar, this one is the more expensive one, but it's worth. Listerine is the alcohol-based.
If you feel the need to floss, also Colgate is fine.

s kim se ti grudvaš?

I brush after every meal with colgate total. Colgate total has special chemicals that kill bacteria better than any other toothpaste.

>soft
>medium
>hard
Which type of toothbrush do you use?

Soft

JER MI SMO ĐASTIN BIBERI

If your mouth wash claims to kill "99% of all bacteria," it's killing the good bacteria as well. I had my Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor tell me to avoid it, as he's seen it cause thrush in some of his patients.

tako je, Đastine

I got one of those Philips diamond clean ones that cost around 200. My dentist cousin gave me it because the company always sends him free gifts.

It's very good. Normally if I brush with a crappy tooth brush my teeth will be smooth for a day or so if I don't brush the same day. But the diamond clean will keep them smooth for a week+.