/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

REMINDER:
Chinese New Year soon, shit won't get shipped out until 5 February at the latest.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user gets a cover for his Xiaomi Pocket powerbank and the GameSir G3W • user posts update on his Kingdian S500 SSD that he bought on 16 September, posts benchmarks which he tested then and today • user recommends a Surface 4 alternative • This is bait • Seller begs user to cancel the dispute because his life depends on it • user reviews the Xiaomi Mi Box 4K international version, meant for US markets and thus comes with very little streaming options for this UK user but rates it a good buy for Kodi • user worries the peel off face mask his girlfriend bought causes cancer • user is disappointed by the KZED9 • user gets a screen protector that doesn't fit and a dick ring • user receives a shock mount for his BM800 • Hugo Barra leaves Xiaomi • user shows off his high end DayDate II replica • user gets a new watch and shows it off next to his Naviforce watch • user got a cable for his M40X in just three days Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.intoday.in/technology/story/iphone-6-mi-4i-mi-5-phones-are-exploding-and-burning-people/1/730001.html
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
aliexpress.com/item/Rechargeable-Livestock-Stock-Prod-Electric-Apparatus-Herding-Stick-Herding-Pigs-Stick-Charging-Whip-Herding-Pigs-Equipment/32788189296.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JSD9gYgVuvE
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_169225.html
en.efox-shop.com/64gb-micro-sdhcsd-tf-speicherkarte-g-305442?currency=USD
dellwa.en.alibaba.com/product/60480072908-800986020/Taiwan_high_quality_64gb_CL10_micro_memory_card_sd_for_go_pro.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>250 word essay on Boer wars due tomorrow
>can't stop buying stuff on Aliexpress

kenzo is shit

>Aliexpress
I love browsing these sites but I always come to the conclusion that I don't need anything.

That's one page (assuming double-spaced)

I could write it for you for $10 USD

Where can I find a legit Xiaomi Powerbank?

Opinipns on KZ ZST colorfuls?

>tfw too intelligent to buy chinkshit

tfw kate and i'm jumping through shaped like an army of TWRPs and everywhere i look are pajeets obsessed with kernels and volte

bootloader unlock process is shit.

Reminder that Xiaomi is shit quality products that are prone to explode and fail from the most ridiculous circumstances, like plugging in an OTG adapter.

indiatoday.intoday.in/technology/story/iphone-6-mi-4i-mi-5-phones-are-exploding-and-burning-people/1/730001.html

I asked for the code when I ordered, it arrived and within an hour it was unlocked (had to jump through some hoops but google helped)

>india

kenzo a best
kate a shit

Use the fucking stock charger.

Oh man I feel you, Oneplus forums are useless because 90% of the posts are pajeets asking about volte. Fuck that shit is infuriating.

I'm new to (smart)phones,
what do I get for screen protection on my redmeme?

Yes, a tempered glass would be recommended, that shit is useful if your phone has a meeting with the hard concrete.

ghost armor

Nothing.

Just don't be stupid and take care of your shit, you won't need anything.

Dont listen to this fag

Get a case and tempered glass

Don't listen to this fag:
This fag's a fine person:

Dont listen to this fag

Are retarded

>75 page essay on China's 3 Gorges Dam project due tomorrow
>can't stop shotposting on Sup Forums

Is this the link to the good sound card?
aliexpress.com/item/7-1-Channel-3D-External-USB-Audio-Sound-Card-Mic-Adapter-3-5mm-Jack-Stereo-Headset/32492176855.html

Buying a Xiaomi Mi5 after the New Year holiday, the only competition in that price range I can see is LeEco and the Cuk Z2 after looking at Kimovil.com. Anything else out there or coming out by February? Really need a good camera and an audio jack

Hey OP can you put a direct link to the IRC to make it easier to reach for normies? qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/

Xiaomi Mi6 is coming around February/March

Banggood, Gearbest, Geekbuying etc.

Zuk z2 is currently the Best value phone with it going for $160 on banggood (after coupon)

Can anyone link me a tazer/cattle prod?

Aliexpress's search is shit.

I've got enough money that I don't need to cheap out on best value and I've had bad experiences with Lenovo before so I'm reluctant to go with them.

Don't new Xiaomi phones come out really expensive at first?

I have good experience with lenovo phones

aliexpress.com/item/Rechargeable-Livestock-Stock-Prod-Electric-Apparatus-Herding-Stick-Herding-Pigs-Stick-Charging-Whip-Herding-Pigs-Equipment/32788189296.html

Have the Chinks cloned dev stickers yet?

I'm too poor to pay £2 per sticker but I want to fill the shell of my new hacking notebook with developer logo stickers so my friends think I'm cool

thanks Sup Forums

Who dis?

Should i???

>Don't new Xiaomi phones come out really expensive at first?
Price will probably around $300 for the cheapest variant

If you like arcing death traps sure

anyone actually gotten a good sex toy from china? I'd like something like the autoblow but the ones I've seen are shit or have no reviews

It has good reviews

No.
Take it as a blessing though. Those things are cringe af.

>trusting Chinese reviews

Oh my sweet summer child

buy in bulks of six then

everyone has them at hackathons and I only really use my notebook for those events so

looks nice, but it's too long.

should I go with the cheapest out there?
Is the 'film' stuff that goes for ~1$ just plastic foil?
Should I be looking at the ~7-8$ ones that are 150mm?

OPINION ON ZST COLORFULS?

I don't trust chargers that mention the iPhone or Samsung in the description. It means they are catering to retards.

What a real entrepreneur we got here, folks.

so will a chink sound card fix this weird buzzing/humming sound from my headphone?

sounds like skin coming into contact with rubber. EMI from mobo?

No, chargers are something you shouldn't cheap out on.

Just got my Sanrenmu 7010! Bought It from a local store 'cause It cost the same as on AliExpress.

I really like it, quality is great and it's very sharp. It's disappointingly small though. Can anyone recommend some similar knifes in the same price range that are a little more huge?

>>Everybody is stupid so I'll be stupid too
kys

What kind of steel does it use?

Why do you need a bigger knife? Small penis, perhaps?

''''''''''steel''''''''''

let him be you judgmental bitch

Sanrenmu's go-to steel is 8cr13mov, which is virtually identical to AUS8. It's a pretty mediocre steel but for the price nothing can beat it.

Well no, I like dev stickers, and I want to buy some on the cheap. Don't be a cunt.

Will I get cancer from these?

probably not but they don't last very long

Ok

Are those lower quality than the original?

Each head lasts for 2-3 weeks, got 20 of those few months ago. Still better than paying $5/piece.

I've bought chink toothbrush heads and they probably won't give you cancer. You're supposed to spit out the toothpaste and the carcinogens.

Quality varies. From personal experience I'd say that about 33% of them break within a week, but the other 66% keep going until their bristles are soft, bent and need replacing anyway
Experience may vary

Based Jack Ma BTFO's drumpf and other protectionist cucks

What part will fail on those 33%?

Is this good?

Could probably make your own for cheaper out of PVC and workout bands.
youtube.com/watch?v=JSD9gYgVuvE
Like this, but I can only guess you can easily make it smaller.

the spinny bit

Nothing failed for me, just the bristles became soft within 2-3 weeks.

Nah it's just for opening packages, I'm not actually going to take it outside. The handle especially is just very small so while I like the feel of a decent knife, it does sort of feel like a miniature

Did Xiaomi make a microwave yet? I want a microwave with a mute function and one that can msg me if food is done.

Any chink airsoft guns?

that's Rei Kuromiya, son. she's in Ladybaby an idol group similar to Baby Metal

careful when you're searching for her name on google, she does junior idol gravure which is kinda fucked up and might get you /marked/ as a paedo

Got this Pusheen, he's pretty cool

Bought just the shell and stuffed it with a $2 pillow from Walmart. I like it

(autism cube for scale)

>loads of stuff made in mexico as well as china

Where can I buy mexishit? Is there a mexico-based equivalent to ali/banggood/etc?

I'd rather help out my sombrero friends than to keep giving money to Xi if possible.

Deep web

Are the XIaomi hybrids still the best earphones in the like $10-15 category?

Have Rock Zircons but theyre too thick and don't stay in my ears.
Xiaomi Piston 3's were perfect but one of the buds died and they're not sold anymore.

Is there any point in ordering now instead of on February 5 and after? Like free buttplugs or something?

no?
I mean, i live in Mexico City and mostly cheap gadget shit is all imported from china.
There's Linio.com.mx but its all the same chink shit, my friend

Good news, the original Piston 3's are back in stock at gearbest
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_169225.html

Not THAT kind of mexishit.

I'm from America and half the shit I see in stores is either "Made in China" or "Made in Mexico."

I think it's different crap from normal chinkshit - a lot of department store stocked branded tools (such as craftsman) say "made in mexico" on them. Among other stuff like clothing, TVs and furniture.

What is the most recent meme micro SDXC? Sharks cost like $18 now.

>tfw I posted my leds in a dying thread and I didn't made it to the news.

PSA - AliExpress may be chinking you with its search results.

For some reason, I seem to get more and better search results when I'm not logged into my Ali account. Sometimes, even entire categories and products will go missing when I'm logged in, yet they all appear in private browsing.

It's not because they can't ship to my country either because they do, and I've set my currency and country settings to exactly the ones on my account.

Repost it in this thread.
Will do.

KZ ZST colorful reviews?

Check the KZ thread on Head-Fi

Those retards say that it needs a 500 hour burn in, im more interested in csg reviews

is this compatible for xiaomeme redmi 3 and 4?

Check the Sup Forums archive then

It's compatible with the models it says it is

When I search for knockoffs it often seems to be filtering results. Can I use a VPN to get around this?

EFOX is the stealth meme:
en.efox-shop.com/64gb-micro-sdhcsd-tf-speicherkarte-g-305442?currency=USD

Made by a Taiwanese manufacturer so it should be superior quality chink shit since taiwan has higher standards. They're also on alibaba but have a minimum order of 100 cards:
dellwa.en.alibaba.com/product/60480072908-800986020/Taiwan_high_quality_64gb_CL10_micro_memory_card_sd_for_go_pro.html

Any PC gamepads that have six axis that don't have horrible deadzones