/guts thread

no guts. post guts. admire guts. love guts. rate guts. hate guts. poo on guts.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5hbnmn/buddy_just_got_the_new_corsair_570x_glass_case/
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muh black/red meem

>shitting on black and red meme while falling for the black and red meme yourself
that really made me think

i still need to get some new SSD's i had one die on me last month, the others are not too far behind.

Still doing work on lighting.

780 is from old machine.

>but you see he has some white to accent the black and red!

photo is pretty blurry but why did you go with an itx board? did you just want to meme or did you previously have an itx case?

>did you just want to meme
Not that guy, but when I was putting my AIO back in my full tower case, I was very tempted to put an older mATX motherboard in there just for memes since I had to take my board out anyway for clearance reasons.
Decided it'd be too much effort, though. Maybe some other time.

thicc PSU shroud

what is in there to warrant so thicc

seasonic G3 850, 3 samsung 850 ssd's, 2x western digital black 2tb drives, and an asus blu-ray burner.

link to the old one you degenerate cuck

What case?

silverstone raven RV01

you cut it close with that PSU/mobo

don't be so harsh, the industry is fucking obsessed with the black and red paint job, even in the age of rgb, your mobo and psu being a product of that obsession.

Clusterfuck is back.

i'm still waiting for someone to actually take a photo of them pooing on guts. we already have this so come on guys.

Ehy did I smirk at this filth?

gonna clean the fucker out tomorrow although ive said that for the last 10+ guts threads

anyone tried cutting the mesh sleeving off their 24 pin cord?
I've got a Seasonic x650 and It bothers me this is the only one with the mesh around it
Before I build the new pc I want to cut it off but it looks like there might be some glue and a zip tie under the heat shrink so I was wondering if anyone else had tried

Just built

Mediocre but oh well. Maybe some light strips would help

enjoy

for those curious
>reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5hbnmn/buddy_just_got_the_new_corsair_570x_glass_case/
>We were putting the side panel on and it quite literally exploded with a boom in my buddy's hands. Hitting up corsair tomorrow and hopefully they will help us out.

Is it true you can't turn the front LEDs all the way off? Because I really love that case, but that would be annoying

You can buy unplugging from the hub

This only turns off the LEDs

They look good though, nothing too gaymur

How

This does remind me though I woke up to my old 650d but that thing is a tank so all was fine. Hopefully I won't do that anytime soon with the glass.

dont make me paranoid user

First build, r8?

cables could be tidier.

>reddit

judging by the lack of vrms on that mobo, coulda gone with a cheaper cooler unless overclocking doesn't rely on voltage increases, other than that it looks good

Replace the fans.

R8/H8

Nice case

the mix of colors is disgusting, get black noctuas for the case and cooler(or any black/white fans), switch the rgb to red and you are good.
this

does the strix glow blue as well?

yup

>evga bridge
nigga what are you doing? that looks completely out of place. doesn't matter if you think that bridge looks cool. its the odd ball out that fits nothing.

mmmmm, black and red

yes, agreed, makes me glad it's not my system, nice dubs.

>all these AIOs
step aside

ayy. love this case so much, it was really easy to build in

Am I the only one not on board with the tempered glass trend all the case manufacturers seem to be doing? I like my cases rugged

:)

did you use your semen to cool your system?

thats bonkers!!!

Nice cable management on the back, especially with the HDDs and sata cables

yeah, i'm actually in the process of ordering a black noctua for the heat sink and 2 or 3 for the top of my case. and i'm thinking about going in on cable management in a few hours. It'll take me a while because i'm retarded, so i'll update soon.

has anybody here something similar to this case? or any expirience?

but muh memes

>he kept the sticker on
pleb

r8 or h8?

alienware cases always reminds me of those shit tier 20$ cases that don't even bother to paint the interior. all pretty looks, no features, but I guess why would they since I doubt the average Alienware user would change much of anything.

=)

it increases resale value

what size case is that? i like it. i went with a full size case for my first build but i'm already thinking of downsizing, this just looks gorgeous

Looks clean, but you should get one of those things for evga cards that routs the cable port to the GPU around the side, then you wouldn't have to have all the wires going down the front like that. Would look a lot better imo

at least this guy sticks with the tan theme while using noctua fans instead of whatever the fuck everyone else does.

Got a Fractal Design Define R5 today
Quite the upgrade coming from a shitty Zalman Z11
Will fill the empty space with Ryzen and more hard drives soon

I gotta find a way to turn off those awful lights on the motherboard.

Does Thermaltakes marketing team and graphics designers consist of twelve year olds? or did they just spend three minutes throwing a graphics design together to stick on the side of that psu.

your psu is upside down.

Put that GPU in the top slot and manage those cables dude.

>replacing the fans that are part of the main feature and a huge portion of the price

if you just wanted glass get an inwin

who gives a fuck about inside looks

the feature is it is small and easy

I like that your water cooler is neatly installed. No slack in the tubes and whatnot.

oh! my bad. Is it that worrying or does it not matter?

it wont fit

Yeah you're psu fluid is gonna spill out.

yup, so easy, a caveman could do it.

this guy is just pulling your leg.

Capacitors don't charge as well when upside down. You're wasting electricity.

I'd be scared of gpu sag

what if it touches the cpu cooler one day?

old zalman for reference

>Cpu power cable behind graphics card
Why the fuck do people do this? Route it from the bottom hole, around the back, and have it come out the top left hole.

cable not long enough.

Why is the PSU upside down?

Might as well post the front. Sorry for shitty picture, I no longer have this computer. Sold it at a profit.

>Not just stuffing the whole mess into the empty drive bays and using a dead drive as a stand.

needs more jpeg

It's the Silverstone FT05 and it's a mid tower but a pretty compact one.

my camrea sucks haha

Cable combs might help.

>window case
>storm trooper
>brown noctua fans
its urgly

Here, improvements

Looks good for what it is

Who /mirin/ the half-hanging cpu fan and dust?

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

that's a lot of fans

>collar
I'm jealous

3 intakes, 3 exhausts

All 3 intakes are "protected" by dust filters.

It has outlived it's drive space, thats my server. 4 external hdds is no longer practical.