keypuller.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

keyclack.com/product-category/group-buys/xda-milestone/
kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_30575.html
world.taobao.com/item/539468303798.htm#detail
youtube.com/watch?v=-A-vRZth7SI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no RGB memes here, just a let's split cases.

I would recommend putting other keeb form factors in the pastebin.

RGB buckling spring keyboards when?

FUCK

>First
is this Youtube?

your daily reminder to not buy things from redditor owned shops.

anyone else getting a MK fission

how did that happen?

kinda wanna get some striped IBM coloured socks to go with my SSK

not really into the acrylic meme

light use and poor quality

>day 28
>still no UK+Russian ISO keycap sets
help me, please

First for Miami

And still not first kek

there are, but I won't tell you where to find them :^)

Split boards? Split boards.

Yeah he fucking sniped me

I fucking sniped ya.

The alphas are the only part that's Russian. Just buy the Russian set and an ISO PBT then combine two.

Is this actually from Pexon? I thought they were supposed to be decent. Any alternatives that also do coiling?

Asking again, anyone with any winkeyless pcb experience?

No longer available

Any good and cheap mechanical keyboard with an azerty layout?

keyclack.com/product-category/group-buys/xda-milestone/

not in chink land

Oh fug. Aren't they chink quality there though?

Put my Model F internals in my 1987 SSK case, looking good!

Split boards!

>tfw model m

Want to get this kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_30575.html but can't find it anywhere. Any alternatives?

>keyclack.com/product-category/group-buys/xda-milestone/
They seem to be out of stock here.

Where is referring to online?

Actually they are some of the best you can get.

Seen these before, not ISO UK. Thanks for trying though. That would have been the best suggestion if they were ISO.

can confirm, enjoypbt is good stuff

>not ISO UK
they sell ISO add on kits for 12-15 bucks tho.
I just won't tell you where to get them :o)

you're such a tease :^)

What is that in front of your keyboard? The fabric or whatever

I'm in Europe, and looking for the best MX Blue keyboard that's TKL or 60%. Arrow keys are a must. Don't care about backlighting. Preferrably a white body.

If I can just get a board and separate keycaps that'd be fine as well, but I'm not looking to solder or program anything. I'd actually prefer US layout, so that should make it easier.

What are my best options? Sadly the pok3r isn't really available anywhere.

seiden always has a towel as a wristrest.
budget

Enjoy PBT sells pretty much everything even 3u spacebars

damn dude, so hard to find
world.taobao.com/item/539468303798.htm#detail

Magiforce

pokers are available but they don't have arrow keys
check out candykeys or mykeyboard for 660/750 leopolds that fit those criteria

then you must have had no issue finding the ISO kits

What the hell... I never saw this on their shop when I checked a few months ago. Fingers crossed for ISO substitutes. brb

Thanks a lot

like user said, it's a wrist rest.

best wrist rest I've ever had my wrists on for that matter

That wasn't me. Appreciate the pointers. Are these on AliExpress also?

>budget
I'd like

gateron>cherry>outemu

Which one of you GayBois going full faggot and pulling the trigger on this meme?

Is that a TADA68? Did you need to order any extra keys from that set? Looking into getting a similar one for the TADA I ordered, that being a PBT set with hiragana legends.

Yes, that's a tada68, the set came with all the keycaps i needed. it even has keys for winkeyless layouts and just about everything else you'd want.

Nice. I was only a bit worried about the non-standard 1u stuff near the arrow keys. You're using End instead of PgUp though, right? Doesn't it look weird being from a different row?

Anyway, I'll wait until my keyboard arrive and look into ordering a set. Ordering stuff around Chinese holidays is a pain.

>Doesn't it look weird being from a different row?
yeah, that's the only part that didn't fit the tada that well, unsuprisingly so. i just arranged it so it looks as not-out-of-order as possible.
given the i only noticed it again now that you mentioned it, i'd say it still works quite well.

>Tenkeyless
Absolutely disgusting. 104 key or GTFO

Can't you see that keyboard was made for cute boys. What's the point of a number pad if you are a cute boy?

what a bizarre world we live in

making cute things with CAD obviously

>no keyboard bayonet
are you even trying

3 unit is best unit

Who /semiotic/ here?

why is C a dead person at sunset
explain some of these

Watch Alien.

>Using a numpad
>Not getting a matching cute number pad on the side on the off chance you do need one

What are you some type of heterosexual lesbian post-op tranny accountant?

Vroom vroom

That doesn't sound like something a cute boy will do.

What's the point of 40%s? Why would you go smaller than 60%?

>numpad is a row taller
fix it

Guys my Unicomp Classic 104 just came in the mail today. God damn what an amazing machine.

Coming from a Ducky with blues on it but this is just worlds better.

I can understand some complaints about lack of QC on the casing, but mine appears to be pretty nice, so maybe I got lucky. A few problems but nothing I give a shit about. There are some rattly bits floating about in the case but I am 99% sure those are just bits of plastic and sprue because after some tilting and shaking one fell out. Not worried about it

My god I feel so important.

So my /mkg/ collection is now:

-Ducky 2108S with blues
-Unicomp Model M (Classic 104) PS/2 model

Next is going to be a Cherry basic with reds. Want to try those out long-term.

It's loud but ahhh this thing is awesome. So excited. Can't explain how happy I am with this at this current time. My typing is way more accurate. EXCELLENT.

Showed it to my dad and he wants one for work now. Might buy him one for father's day but he'd need to get IT approval.

kawaii
you sound qt
Also very nice.
Was considering getting those modifiers (albeit labeled) for this boyo
I still want an original..But I love my Windows key.

>tfw you were "cleaning out" some old tech stuff out of basement a few years ago
>more like many, before I got on Sup Forums
>Threw out an IBM CRT and what I'm pretty sure was a Model M (It was DEFINITELY an IBM keyboard)
>Kept some shitty other noname CRT and a shitty(really) old rubberdome Reveal keyboard
Life is suffering. I knew no better. God I hate little me sometimes.

40% is too big imo.

I would have gone for the Ultra classic instead with the two peice keycaps, but that's still a great keyboard

Luckily for me I still have my old tech stuff, though its mostly useless junk only I could find use for

I lubed my cherry mx switches with "Finish Line Extreme Fluoro" and now some of the keys only work when you press down hard as fuck. Am I fucked or is there someway to fix this?

They're cherry mx reds.

i wish i was, sadly 4 years of comp sci as a neet tends to do bad things to a guys body

I would try dabbing a little isopropyl into the switch and mashing it.
A bit like the hot water straw thing, but with a solvent for the grease.

The Classic is the direct descendant of the Model M. It even says Model M molded on the bottom. It is the next generation of the Model M just not IBM branded.
This one does have removable keycaps, AFAIK the Ultra does not.

I misspoke when I said I wish I had a real Model M. This IS a real Model M. However, what I meant to say is I wish I had an early IBM-manufactured (so silver logo) Model-M.

The Ultra Classic is lighter, keycaps are attached to stems AFAIK, and takes up less space. I wanted the gold standard, so I bought the gold standard.

Miami is a shit colourway for faggots who don't even know what aesthetic is

should I get backlighting that goes through the plate upwards or underlighting

>Caps lock
When will that meme end. Also, still too many keys.

>I wanted the gold standard, so I bought the gold standard.
The ultra classic is just a regular model M. The biggest difference is that the case is smaller. They are both the same keyboard and there is no difference in feel. The two piece keycaps are an extra option for both keyboards.
You are thinking of the Unicomp Spacesaver that is the "different" keyboard. Its functionally the same but the metal plate and the plastic is different from the regular model M used in the classic and ultra classic keyboards

Caps lock is the best thing for coding in assembly.

the keyboard is fully programmable and there aren't that many options for Japanese alps keycaps.

An extra option? I dunno, I never checked anything telling them to put the two part keycaps on.

And no, the Classic is the Model M. The Ultra has a smaller case. It's not identical in form. Don't know about the keycaps but it is not the same case.
The Classic is THE modern M.

anybody know if zealencios are cheaper during the gb stage?

I really don't get what your going on about. The ultra classic is just a model M dropped into a different case. You still get the same exact typing experience, just with a smaller case

I'm just saying, it's not quite as genuine in my opinion. I like the big bulky case on the Classic.

by that silly logic the Unicomp keyboards aren't genuine since they use cheaper materials then the original
youtube.com/watch?v=-A-vRZth7SI

where can I find this meme machine?

That's just a RS model F. Its based of the old IBM Model F, but its still just a MX keyboard.

chyna

corrected
gateron>outemu>cherry
I honestly like the feels of outemu better than cherry. More sturdy.

are there any china keyboards that carry cherry clears? or if at all possible, under a hundo usd?

also is it easy to coil my own braided wire?

a-anyone wanna play some BF1

Can anyone recommend a good proxy service for taobao?

>tfw fell for the k95 RGB meme and bought it at launch

I'm getting sick of the RGB gimmick and the fact that it has literally 2X my ideal number of keys. Pok3r looks great, where should I buy it in Australia and how much should i pay?

What lube should I get for ergo clears with 62g Korean springs?

I keep reading about mixing krytox 10x and 20x, but that's like $60 in lube which is insane. Any cheaper alternatives that are decent?

magiforce has some

taobaotrends