Trans-Pacific Partnership Is Dead

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/23/trump-wields-his-presidential-pen-signing-orders-trade-hiring-abortion/96945308/
>President Trump signed three presidential directives Monday, withdrawing U.S. support for a Pacific trade deal, imposing a hiring freeze in civilian agencies, and restoring the so-called Mexico City policy that prohibits U.S. aid from supporting international groups that promote abortion.

TPP is dead! Long live TPP!

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-japan-tpp-abe-idUSKBN13G2IK
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's good and all but his FCC pick is much much worse.

Golden showers aren't technology.

Who cares, nigger, he's sending us to Mars

>>>/biz

It's true, but not everything is bad. Just most of it.

> TPP is dead! Long live TPP!
Kys

TPP is not actually dead it's just that America wont be a part of it. There's still like 10+ other pacific rim countries debating it.

I don't know whether it's a good thing that America wont be joining it but it's too late now.

No it will die without us. The TTIP for europoors will continue and will rape all your internet rights what little you have left.

>n-word
Pls stop.

nigger

Isn't that the arrangement that lets their shitty dmca somehow effect everyone else even though nobody else should give a shit?

The TPP seemed to be mainly a probme for countries other than America. It would bring their IP laws up to the same standards as America's. The part where it reduces or removes tariffs on goods is probably not the most significant part of the thing.

shut up nigger faggot

Only if his ego will be enough

fuck off nigger

>TPP is not actually dead it's just that America wont be a part of it.

Abe, who attended a gathering of TPP leaders in Lima on Saturday, said there was no discussion at the meeting that other members should try to put the TPP into effect without the United States, Abe told reporters in Buenos Aires.

"The TPP would be meaningless without the United States," Abe said.

reuters.com/article/us-japan-tpp-abe-idUSKBN13G2IK

Dumb nigger.

STAHP

Pajeet BTFO.

>not knowing that Sup Forums is one of the most racist boards of Sup Forums

lol that was some shitty bait m80s

Can't wait to see China sweep up economic control of all of Asia now.

It'll be interesting to see the US murder it's global economic power through self imposed isolationism. The US was the 3rd largest economy in 1920, the growth of globalization was what gave them so much global economic power. Shooting yourself in the foot is a nice way to lose it.

>You will speak Chinese in your life time

Ni hao

>TPP is not actually dead it's just that America wont be a part of it.

The ONLY upside to TPP was that it was going to help the US control economic power in Asia instead of China. It was going to keep Chinas global economic reach in check.

Now it will spread.

>Can't wait to see China sweep up economic control of all of Asia now.
>now

can't spell nigger without Sup Forums.

Im sure it didn't have anything thing to do with a world war and all of the other nations industry being non-existent did it?

Like seriously, wtf does this have to do with tech?

you guys know the TPP would have caused a crack down on individuals who torrent

No, this is the dumbest lie people tell about the tpp, it's right up there with "the tpp will allow corporations to sue governments"

>"nu uuuuhh"

The full text is available for you to read user

It would have made all signees, china, usa, australia, pacific island nations have to crack down on piracy of intellectual property.

it's a ((globalist)) bill.

leftie americans project their values onto the people of other countries, they don't know that the people in other countries think leftism is retarded.

Fucking dumbass

I remember vividly Sup Forums was all against TPP back in the day

I suggest you do kike.

Anything the globalists want is a big fat no. Anything the neolibs or neocons want is a big no.

Most of Sup Forums is

I have tho... Maybe you should. LOL

Sup Forums is full of berniebros, anything trump supports = bad.

ROFLMFAO

Bernie Sanders actually praised this move and Trump and suggested that he would even consider working with Trump to implement pro-worker policies and trade deals in the future.

One thing Bernie and Trump had remotely in common was nixing the TPP and working on better trade deals. Don't be obtuse.

>Long live TPP!- 43 posts and 3 image replies shown.
KYS nigger

I was completely against it initially and then I did see some decent propositions in it but I'm still against it overall. I think letting it fail doesn't mean the entire thing is over we just need to negotiate a new deal. Maybe with fewer countries so the deal has fewer additions.

you get your money back yet?

I'm getting mine back real soon since I voted for Trump.

You mean that 'scandal' that Sup Forums made up, and sjw's latched onto?

Yes, it isn't technology.

That's great, too bad we're still fucked.

Pic related

>TPP

Maybe good

>Hiring freeze

Keeping compromised FBI and other government employees from being replaced

>abortion nonsense

This guy

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

>Can't wait to see China sweep up economic control of all of Asia now.
China's going the way of Japan ala the 90s. They're literally at the point where they're building buildings just for the sake of building. There are a myriad of ghost towns (like that replica of Paris all over China).

>It'll be interesting to see the US murder it's global economic power through self imposed isolationism.The US was the 3rd largest economy in 1920, the growth of globalization was what gave them so much global economic power.
Because globalization,. which took millions of jobs from America to Mexico and China, did wonders for us right. Pic related.

>this is how easy it is to bait Sup Forums in 2017
I want /r/eddit to go back and take their shitty gamergate whatver the fuck culture war with them

here.

From ht post I can tell you're an autistic retard looking for any reason to ate Trump. That's find but have a valid reason to do so faggot.

BTW, economic power isn't tied down exclusively to manufacturing employment. That's just not how that works.

we're not in 1920 anymore.

Well, he US became an economic powerhouse mostly due to manufacturing in the 50's and 60's so... while true, the relationship holds with the US

>he US
*the US

Also, the building problem in China is representative of the failures of what bureaucracy brings: economic stagnation. China is overrepresented as the rising power of the East when in reality it's going to hit it's peak soon and stagnate HARD due to the failures of communism and as mentioned before bureaucracy. States like India, Vietnam, the Philippines and Taiwan will probably fill the void that China leaves and probably by 2030 India will become the major superpower in the region

Don't say the n word as it brings up a long disgusting history of enslavement, and can offend many.

Thank you.

Ooga booga.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ

>2030 India will become the major superpower in the region
POO

shut up nigger

Not with that federal hiring freeze.

nigger

Fuck the mods for deleting an active thread about technology, intellectual property and such

And fuck you cunts for pretending to have read the tpp when it's not 5000 pages long, it's only 2000 or so plus 3000 pages of party specific annexes

And fuck you user if you had read it as you claim to have done you'd see the tpp almost exclusively deals in material objects where IP is concerned, specifically deals in commercial use of IP, specifically omits temporary storage of information, and specifically protects governments from lawsuits from companies in member states over a huge range of provisions

One day into his presidency and he's already enacted more positive changes than Obama. Shouldn't this be on Sup Forums?

If Trump is against it, I'm for it!