What are some tech things that will probably be accomplished in the next decade

what are some tech things that will probably be accomplished in the next decade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are going to see some shit in ww3

Slef-driving cars. That's about it. That's gonna happen because there's so much money to be saved by not having to employ millions of long-haul truckers. The rest of the tech world will just be a slightly shittier version of what's here now.

My out-on-a-limb prediction is that Elon Musk will be bankrupt within ten years.

>Elon Musk will be bankrupt within ten years.
Damn I hope so.

>My out-on-a-limb prediction is that Elon Musk will be bankrupt within ten years.
within 5

world war weeb?

>that will probably be accomplished in the next decade- 5 posts and 1 image reply shown.
kek'd at your pic.

Hyperloop is a fucking scam and will never work. It's a retarded idea from start to finish. Everything about it is just plan dumb.

Hyperloop IS the pipe dream, kek

>a really fast train will never work

>world war weeb

Fun Fact: Japan is already preparing for it.

The moment they make it loli it really becomes as frightening as the sharkpaintings of the americans

Is it possible to build the thing from an engineering perspective? Yes, it is. Is it possible to do so at a low enough cost, and to charge high enough fares for a sufficient number of passengers, to make it financially viable? Not a chance.

>Is it possible to build the thing from an engineering perspective? Yes, it is.
I don't think even that's true! That vacuum could easily kill people even after a small tremor or some other kind of failure. Hyperloop is a death trap.

not a chance my Hindu friend

>using jet thrust in a vacuum tube
what did they mean by this

it's bullshit hypespeak.

A.I.s will be used for oncology, some radiology, and other medical uses. Also more so in finance.

Self driving cars will mostly eliminate driving professions.

VR and sex bots will fill the needs of single men, first in asia.

Ground based quadrupedal drones will be removing kebab in Syria.

Anything, but your pic OP

>being murdered by a jap in a chopper with that painting
>it there's a hell you are going straight there no stops for being a big faggot

Why would you think Hyperloop would be a thing?

best post in thread actually attempt to answer the question

And yeah I agree for the most part. I think autonomous killing robots (that don't fly) still lay further out though.

wall

Telidildonics

this. there is just little to no market for such things. its like the concorde in an even dumber version

I was going to say RMS was going to die as a joke but now I spooked myself ;-;

>fucking turbofan engine shit in a giant vacuum tube
Who was the retard who thought of this?

Internet stuff that will be good helping certian rural areas acess broadband speeds at a insane premium price from isps.

I'd pay for it currently not even an option where I live.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM

>32 seats

How is this supposed to be profitable? The only people who would need to go from LA to NYC really fast already own private jets anyways.