So do you forgive them?

So do you forgive them?
youtube.com/watch?v=6s4uqr1serU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxFaHldaptE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still have a note 5, will get the 8 when it comes out.

Shit happens

I'm not a goddamn child who thinks my feelings about a corporation means anything to anyone.

I'll be getting an S8.

They've made the S2 (the best phone that has ever existed), so yes.

No. My note 7 was the best phone I've ever had. Shit sucks I had to go through all the mess of replacing and returning and ending up without it. Glad the Note line will live on, but the wait for the Note 8 is going to kill me

Locked bootloaders and a cellular modem that circumvents the SoC to access the mic and system memory is absolutely unforgivable.

Stop being tech illiterate and buy something that uses baseband hardware isolation if you give a single fuck about privacy.

Never liked their phones (smartphones to be precise, feature phones were bomb) in the first place. Had a S4 it went to shit after only 6 months...

Kind of sucks the note7 went to shit just because of a garbage battery.

Why wouldn't I forgive them? They recalled all the phones and gave the customers $100 for their trouble and the customers got to pick an equal price device as a replacement.

I dont know, I want to but my free j3 6's usb otg doesnt work and Im sure they are going to tell me to go fuck myself when I report it.

This is a company that has a far longer history than just one product within a sea of products with their brand stamped on it. There's nothing to forgive, they're competent through and through

Should've learned from Dominos and used real people in the video instead of a robotic script reader.

That's a weird way to say iPhone 4S

still got an s2 rocking 12gb of space with a 32gb sdcard, rooted and cyanogenmod runnin. works like a charm

I actually considered getting a 4S recently. How the fuck is it a phone that old still works better today than the vast majority of android phones well up to the $150 mark. Better camera than android phones until you reach the $350 mark.

Dont do it. The SOC on the 4s doesnt hold up.

Get a 5, works perfectly and looks just as good.

I was looking at it as kinda of a backup, I am actually getting a 64GB SE next week.

4s is the best smartphone ever made although with the right sofware only.
5s is better and will last you 3 more years.

Or heck, get an SE like me and never use Apple Pay/NFC

No jack no buy.

i habe a note 5 and i will eventually get a note 8 still wondering what the fuck happened to the note 6 though

>youtube.com/watch?v=YxFaHldaptE
>explaining to americans using snack cake analogies

brilliant.

Absolutely. Mistakes happen and we learn from them. I'm glad Samsung actually took responsibility for their mistakes, acknowledged them, and now have better battery QC.

Unlike Samsung apple decided to spit in their customer's faces and blamed touch disease on customers and charge to fix it when it was a clearly an engineering defect.

Mad respect to samsung for not being a little bitch like apple.

ITT: Damage control?

They dropped the ball in an unprecedented manner. The first kind of battery they used was exploding, so they recall. Fair enough. But then they rush out a replacement so they can compete with iPhone sales and miss the fact that it also explodes for a completely different reason. They put profits above safety and they will pay for it in the form of zero consumer trust.

Fucking never. Their phones are garbage. The are built to break. Bloated as fuck and ugly.

My friend also has an S7 and when you shake it you can literally hear something inside of it scramble. Not even my 2.5 year old phone does that.

Id much rather get something that just werks and wont die on me after 2 years. OnePlus, HTC or Sony.

That's optical sensor in camera and is not a problem. Maybe do some research.