He uses windows 10

>he uses windows 10

> proprietary software cucks

>he uses windows

ftfy

>he use linux and a pedophile wallpaper

>He works for microsoft
Or your shill firm is under contract from them, whatever.

this

And I enjoy it

I can't imagine how trashy people must be to be paid shills online for microsoft
Like their developers are bad enough

I just never had any problems with. I tried Linux multiple times and I use it on my netbook but I win 10 just works. I was using win 7 for a year and then upgraded it. Used kill all spyware right after that. Works perfectly

>Used kill all spyware right after that.
okay there, Pajeet.

>he uses computer

>he uses proprietary software

>he

Sauce

> the 'just works meme'

If your use case is so trivial that it can be done with no configuration or customization, it is probably mind-numbingly stupid. I wish Microsoft had never started importing Apple's normalfags.Way to ruin a perfectly good OS

What type of configuration are we talking about? I am using lubuntu on my netbook and I don't remember doing much configuration except some visual improvement, of course

>he doesn't hackintosh, gentoo and windows 10 tripleboot
fag

I installed Windows 10 onto my new PC build. It wouldn't install any drivers and when it updated it wouldn't even boot. I thought for days that I must have messed up somehow and I had wasted $2000. I installed 7 to see if it would work and I've had no problems ever since. Win 10 is a meme, fuck it.

b..b..but win10 just werkz!

Wait, wait, wait. This can happen if I am on Windows 10? I don't remember this part of GWX. Guys, I am weak, if they start offering this as part of the Windows 10 package I might have to get it.

I got it on the free upgrade a while ago.
It's glorious.
Cortana needs more work though.
I kept trying to use my voice to have her search for a physics formula and she kept thinking I said gay sex and searched that multiple times

Shh. Cortana knows better than you. Just follow where it tells you. You might end up in some magical land filled with leprechauns.

Sauce?

> tailored results from cortana using botnet data

You can't hide it user.

Maybe it's part of Gates's plan to reduce the population. Just make all her men gay.

Nothing wrong with dual booting windows 10 and linux.

The worst part is when my dad came over and I went to show him Edge and in search history it showed "Gay sex."

I should really find the sauce on those reaction pics someday.

Oh, that would probably happen even if you didn't search in Cortana. Haven't you heard about Windows 10 suggestions?

Don't bother, she doesn't have a penis

It's okay, I like vaginas too.

You're retarded kill yourself. I've upgraded my PC multiple times from raw builds to just a regular update (from w7) and I have NEVER had a problem like this. I always see posts like this and I swear to god you and other people are making this shit up.

Lana Rain

Get a load of this faggot

>w-werks on my machine... stop lying r-retard you're making windows 10 look bad!!*
Fixed

degenerate

>kill all spyware

Placebo

> he is too autistic to turn off some services
> he is so autistic he trusts windows 7

it's always backdoored, so fix it

I partly agree. It killed everything when I just installed the os. Now when I check, I can disable everything but telemetry. It can't send anything because I blocked it on router level but it's still annoying

Werks for everyone I know too. It's funny that 60 year old shits can make w10 work but Sup Forumsentooman cant. LMAO sad losers

Retards, seriously get a fucking brain, if Windows 10 is "botnet" *which it is partly, then why the fuck would Windows 7 not be a botnet. It doesn't even that that SP1 which you made into a meme here. We know for a fact that Microsoft had backdoors for years, before 7 was released by far.

So, stop being a retarded autistic shit, learn how to remove spy services and do it manually. It only takes like 5 minutes max if you know how to do it properly. Spend more the first time and fuck off.

If you still think there might be backdoors, and there might, then fuck off into OpenBSD and never run any software that matters in your life at all, faggot.

using windows 10 is better than having a sexual attraction to underage chinese cartoons.

Kind of a dumb question, but what is Botnet?

Isn't Lana Rain female? I think I am a bit confused. :(

KILL YOURSELF

False.

You're the pedophile :^)

>Pink pirate cosplay