2017 Year of Android Top Box/Torrent box

Most PowerFull Android top box for money yet!!!
>CPU - Realtek RTD 1295DD Quad Core
>GPU - ARM Mali T820 MP3 Tri Core 750 Mhz
>RAM - 2GB DDR4
>ROM - 32GB/16GB
>Expandable storage-HDD/ssd easy swap
youtube.com/watch?v=Klu1Ja6ebpI
>TV Box Stop always bringing news about the latest Android boxes.Very good.
>no more shit usb 2.0.3.0 and type c boxes out later this year.Only$105

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_608910.html?wid=21&utm_source=shareasale&utm_medium=shareasale&utm_campaign=shareasale
youtube.com/watch?v=Klu1Ja6ebpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good find op been looking for android box like this

yeah Beelink SEA I best for for money yet.Finally some innovation

Any news when it will be out op

It out fed 27.Its a cheaper nvdia sheild without the gaming.

gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_608910.html?wid=21&utm_source=shareasale&utm_medium=shareasale&utm_campaign=shareasale
Presale link user.

Thanks op .too many shit rebrand boxes .innovation is only way to separate yourself from competitors.

This is true beelink is moving ahead of crowd.at its best.Many comapny going under and best stays on top.capitalism at its finest

A bump to keep your the thread up, shill.

>2 posters before this post

wtf, worst shill ever. GTFO Sup Forums chink.

my bad i keep on makeing mistakes.First thread.

call me a Shill but you cant doubt the harware.

>U
no such things as bad media..Learn from daddy trump

I don't thing Sup Forums is the right board. This is a tech ilitterate normie machine.

Android, really? What's the point of wasting resources on Android if the user is only using kodi/transmission?

watching movies while torrenting.low power can run 24 hours.Can swap for movie,anime,hentai harddrive.

What is usb 2.0.3.0 ?

That's exacly my point You don't need a botnet Google OS to do that. Any linux distro would suffice.

I can just install GNU/Linux on this, right? RIGHT?!?!?

This is first 3.0 usb top box i seen that cheaper then a mini pc diy and better then any android box on market.price for 2 for 1.

yes you can but how are going to play yo gi oh dual gernetation on 65 inch screen tv.Wasting 1000 on pc and play indie game.mever will i make that mistake again.

How the fuck is USB 3.0 supposed to make a difference on this hardware?

wut?!?

My M8s+ is good enough for me.

Personally i like android to play games.not worth spending money on expensive games when i can wait for price to drop.I prefer spending 2 buck on a android game then 1000 on pc and 300 on console with 60 dollars games.If you want linux ,you can install it.

>CPU - Realtek RTD 1295DD Quad Core
>GPU - ARM Mali T820 MP3 Tri Core 750 Mhz

How the fuck am I supposed to know whether this is powerful or not? It's not qualcomm with clear tiers.

yeah its good enough but i like to torrent .The usb 2.0 is to slow for me and hardrive swap is king.this is mostly for people who have hardrives full of movies and like to torrent.Dont want to run pc 24 hours.I like to kep it simple and run 1 hard rive at a time.I dont want to have a nas.

am i on an indian tech forum

>1 hard drive bay
Into the trash.png

benchmark make it faster then s912 Octacore chipset.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Klu1Ja6ebpI
>that fucking voice

>make it faster
shut the fuck up pajeet hahahaha

okay its a good alternative to people who dont want to spend on a nas and android top box.2 in 1.Just clone the hardrive not big deal.

this is the same 4 core vs 8 core amd problem had with Bulldozer.Mum more core =better performance.

>not a single decent torrent client for linux
What is the point of a torrent box?

Sup Forums is not your personal advertisement board, fuck off

Is the bootloader unlocked? I know the GPU won't have open-source video acceleration because they never fucking do

seeding and streaming after you download to it

>seeding and streaming after you download to it
THERE ISN'T A DECENT TORRENT CLIENT FOR ANDROID

> American image board
> Thinks saturating USB 2.0 with bittorrent is a thing there.

>using Android on it

You can dual boot it.linux and android.

This whole thread and especially the first 10 posts all reek of same person.

I use it to torrent too, I have one of those 1tb WD passport connected to it, I send torrent links to it via ttorrent, it just works.

It obviously is.

Report and hide advertisement threads.

Bullshit you chinky jew. $105 for the same shitty shit we can get for $50

Why would I spend my money on this when a $30 raspberry pi can hardware decode 1080p videos served over my lan

Shill video, shill comments, shill thread!

i scrapped all my old parts together consisting of an athlon ii x4 635, 8gb of ddr2, an asus matx board, gt610 and a 500w psu into an asus matx case. spent 20 quid on a zalman cnps90f and a silent 120mm scythe fan and it works great. running kodibuntu off a 64gb usb drive in persistent mode with no problems. eventually want to replace the cpu/board/ram with a mini itx bundle in a smaller case and stick an SSD in (probably my current one once i upgrade that)

Yes no 4k,no USB 3.0 no dual stream,no sata hard drive,no 5.1 LAN wireless,no quad core,no ddr4 .$40 vs 105 with shit enclosure.yes raspberry pie so much better.

nobody wants android boxes

Truly the best, I recommend

This is what the end of Sup Forums looks like.

Thanks a fucking lot Hiroshima.

yeah i did this too but finally a good soultion is here.No more old,bulky,power hungry pc.YOu take it with you and cheaper then buling a mini itx pc.Much smaller then anything you can build.Also dual boot it.

>4k
4K bluray drm hasn't been cracked yet
>usb 3.0
Irrelevant for watching movies
>sata
See above
>no 5.1 lan wireless
Lmao
>no quad core
>no ddr4
>shit enclosure
Who cares

kys

>4k
PLACEBO
L
A
C
E
B
O

Stinky chinky please leave.

lol 4k playback you retard.yes let me watch a 4k 15 fps.
Usb 3.0 for additional storage at better speeds.
Hater are strong here.Cant you admit that its best price/hareware you seen.lol

why would i want to take it with me or care about bulk/power? if i have the choice between building a better machine out of scrap parts or paying 100+ for some android box thatll be slow after a month the choice is obvious

fucking shills go back to chinkland

I'm talking about your engrish you dumb pooface

Pls be doing the needful and learn english before you try shilling again

Regards,
user

now attack me because i am right lol.Hater going hate.

>hater going to hate

it's like im literally on indiatech.net

why would you want a old bulky pc in your living room when you can have a small minimalist device.
Do you not want aesthetically pleasing device to the eye in living room.Move with ease from room to room.your thinking backward user.not everyone has spare pc scraps.This box wont be obsolete in a month when people are still buying boxes for $50 off amazon with
1 GB ddr2,usb 2.0,8 gb memory,old cpu.You are good for a least 3 years.

put spaces.after.fullstops.pajeet.stop talking like.this.

>Only$105
>1 drive
>android

Chink shill kill yourself

>realtek is making shitty CPUs
When did this start happening? Back in my day when you wanted a garbage tier CPU you would buy from VIA for x86 or go ARM with Qualcomm

>Max. Extended Capacity: 64G
Did i read correct, only 64GB on SATA max?

that makes the feature kinda useless

im watching the tv not the all black matx case hidden from view lad

STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF PAJEET

no dude 6 gb speed on over 1 tb drives.

Can we can China from Sup Forums? Filthy mongrels.

can i run gnu/linux on it ?

right there should be at least 4 hard drives in a mini pc

How many rupees were deposited into your account for making this thread?

yes can install it

mini pc is a waste for media device.plus are more expensive.
cant build anything this small for money.show me and ill return my rupees.

It has root acess you shill.

> >CPU - Realtek
Into the trash.

its a media box not a gaming pc

how much are you getting paid

seriously

you can open up to us

It's not about gayming, Realtek doesn't give away its blobs. Good luck running anything except builtin firmware.

RTD1185/RTD1186 chip were all over before they fucked up with 1195 .But they making in up for it with this one.Realtek 1295 is going to take over since everyone want a nas kodi box 2 in 1.Do you not see this is what going to happen.No body wants multipy devices.

just trying to show new tech.THis is just sample with Realtek 1295 it has 2 native sata ports and 2 usb 3.0 or type c .

>since everyone want a nas kodi box 2 in 1

No apparently they don't because everyone is flaming you peddling $100 garbage that's flat out worse than much better alternatives.

A fucking mibox is better than this shit entirely because it runs android TV and not fucking hobbled together android filled with bloatware and garbage on an unknown SoC that will have zero support. This is obsolete before it even came out, and it will never get Android TV.

Kill yourself filthy poo chink

Lol that what you think but i got pretty good response.This is Sup Forums no matter what you say,someone is goin to talk shit.I am just showing you before it becomes big and you guy turn around on s912.Happen all time.this is box is okay but in fews month everyone going to be using this cpu.You saw it here first.

You don't get it. Disk access speed DOES NOT MATTER when you are using a media PC, you can use fucking SD cards with stutter-free playback. It does not matter that your shitbox that's useless for EVERYTHING ELSE can have a hardrive connected by SATA. You can use a USB 2.5" HDD and have full performance on any of these $30 android boxes anyways, why spend $105 for something retarded

What's the Antutu on this thing? I bet it's slower than a 3 year old flagship smartphone. It's useless for even emulation as you've said it's not for gaming.

>Even fucking chinks are shilling their shit products on Sup Forums
>People still think that western companies wouldn't do the same

but can it decode muh 10bit basket weaving templates

I bought one of these things for $99 in 2015 that runs full Windows 10 and Android 5.1.

2GB RAM, 32gb internal storage and a Baytrail Intel atom CPU that consumes less than 10w, and it's over twice as fast compared to S912.

This thing CAN ACTUALLY BE USED for something besides Kodi, and it will perform better so what the FUCK is the point of your SHITBOX you STUPID CHINK

Nvidia Shiiield is the bestest Android box of all time to be quiet honest.