How do you deal with autism?

How do you deal with autism?

I had job interview today. I have really nice personal projects, something worth to show, nice final thesis project with algos and shit.

but it all nothing because I am fucking autism, I am nervous and even more during interview and instead of great presentation I fuck up everything and its hard to understand what I am talking about.

How do you deal with it?
Are there any drugs to calm the fuck down?

I feel like I would have slow 10times, my toughts, my nervous moves.

Fuck Sup Forums what do.

Is it real or self-diagnosed?

self diagnosed

>self diagnosed
kys

go to a therapist

>kys
lel

Benzos are the answer

See a doctor and try to get prescribed.

Do NOT take them daily, they are INCREDIBLY ADDICTING and the withdrawal can literally kill you. Take them only as needed.

If you want to take a shortcut around therapy there are several uncontrolled benzos you can buy on the internet. Try them until you find one you like. Again be very, VERY careful with this shit.

Examples of uncontrolled benzos: etizolam, diclazepam, clonazolam

>I am nervous

You sound like me. Mostly just anxiety I expect rather than autism.

I drink a beer or two before an interview, chills me the fuck out.

Take a basic 100 level public speaking class at a university, sign up for one of those fake practice interview sites and practice over and over until you're happy with your new skills.

I usually have no problem recommending a small amount of alcohol before speaking in front of a crowd but it would be detrimental in a technical interview situation.

If you are actually autistic than you should know that many organizations go out of their way to hire people with disabilities because otherwise they can be sued if the most qualified candidates just coincidentally don't include anyone with disabilities.

Your not autistic. Your just socially inept. Be pleased because you can learn to overcome being a sperg.

if you have stuff to show off and you know what youre doing, then whats the problem? can you not literally speak? look into speaking classes

Sperg comes from Aspergers, which is related to Autism. You can't overcome being a sperg any more than you can overcome autism

I have been there. most people in tech have been there. So the people interviewing you probably know all too well how you feel.

The handshake will set the tone. Mine have been a Florida grade swamp experience: warm, wet and making you want to run for a shower. That hasn't stopped me from shaking hands with the interviewer whose handshake was a tropical rainstorm. He was more nervous than me.

>MFW
>Just disentangled a tropical handshake
>No plausible way out for a hand wash
>Thin smile from me
>Thin smile from the guy interviewing me
>We are both thinking the same
>Interview proceeds
>I get the job

Come back when you have a official diagnosis, because projecting when it comes to something like this is just stupid. The amount of self-diagnosing pseudo-autists/spergs is damaging to those who really have it.

kill yourself

this

I'm an INTJ, most people on this board are. INTJs have autism and can't lead, until the moment when someone else fucks it all up. Simply wait until this happens at your job.

stop being a faggot OP
and man up you cuck
also reported since autism is not tech

Find a place that hires autists, look for C++ positions especially. If you're in webdev, I've got bad news buddy.

Get diagnosed, collect autismbux from the gubmint, get better job chances because of diversity quota

Here's something that worked for me, might not work for you, but is worth trying.
Amphetamines.
Fixed that shit you mentioned right up.
Now, I kinda have to deal with another problem altogether, but fuck if it did not turn my life around.

Seconding this.
I'm autistic as shit and popping some Adderall seemed to make it all go away.

here, do you take a regular regiment or just in situations where you might need it?

I just use it when I know I have to be social or work in a team (can't concentrate if someone's watching me work otherwise).
If so, how do you keep yourself from just inhaling your stash?