He uses KDE

>He uses KDE
>Not using Cinnamon
>Lighter
>No crashing
>No screen tearing
>No ugly theme

I just use windows 7, much better than cinamourn.

>Cinnamon
>light

Are you honestly proud to use windows 7?

All of that also applies to LXDE though

I am, linux is a fucking joke. No matter what linux desktop environment you choose they all fucking blow huge nigger cocks.

Only reason I don't use windows 10 is because it's still feels like it's in BETA. Might switch over to it in another 2-4 years though.

>[opinions]

>experiencing constant crashes, freezes, and incompatibility problems is an opinion
k

No one cares. Kill yourself

But you just did. I hurt your feelings didn't I? You know what I'm happy because people need to stop protecting linux like some bastard child with down syndrome and severe osteoporosis and call it for what it really is, a useful fucking piece of shit that 99% won't dare run outside a VM.

Now scurry along to your shitty linux desktop thread, don't you have some internet points to be getting?

>year 2000 + 3*5 + 2
>still using a DE

>Dark like my soul
Do you enjoy not being blind??

>Being this mad

>Cinnamon
>Lighter
in what world do you live

>No crashing

Cinnamon actually has a bolted on keybinding specifically to restart it because it freezes so often and the devs don't know how to fix it.

xe didn't say light, but lighter than kde

actually that should be a must for every DE.

a cute

The Windows DE restarts itself if it's needed.

yeah right, like fucking Shell.

when I got this cheap ass 300 euromonies Asus laptop two years ago I installed on it LMDE Mate, sincerely I've never felt again the need to distro hop like I did in the past

if it works don't fix it

>gtk

>>He uses KDE
I do

>>Not using Cinnamon
Cinnamon is fine too

>>Lighter
Neon uses less than 500MB in good despite not being a lightweight Distro, it's fine for me.

>>No crashing
You was right to certain extent some versions ago but now plasma is shaping very well.

>>No screen tearing
It can happen on nvidia but you can activate the full composition pipeline on the you, it's not hard to solve.

>>No ugly theme
I get to differ.