Needs more green.

>material design
I think you should stop having shit taste

I like your fonts.

I like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Roboto is clean af, no wonder.

github.com/commit-sudoku/zairyou
wasting your fucking time/10

Saw it already. I personaly think it changes 4chans look too much. I like to keep a balance between yotsuba and material.

wew
Mum im famous

it looks quite nice and clean but lacks the perception of depth that material design has - it's more akin to the "cards" design that predated material

what does the catalog look like?

Can't believe people here think this looks remotely good. It looks like Microsoft Frontpage tier complete with tags. It doesn't even look like Material, that's a fucking insult to people who actually know what design is

I know. The only think that is currently material about it is the cards layout. I'm working on fixing the padding, adding more colors etc.

It says "trying" in my title btw. Not finished.

look at this
material.io/guidelines/material-design/elevation-shadows.html
and add shadows
also each reply should have its own card, and you can "raise" it (bigger shadow) when selected/hover

this guy owns a thinkpad

Way too much wasted space everywhere. Also way too bright.

newfag

Make your font colors softer. Don't use such a dark blue or black, make them a bit lighter and less saturated

Clover doesn't have this problem

Your background and card backgrounds are too dark. Use #f1f1f1 and #ffffff respectively.

I did this in 3 minutes just now.

I'd have guessed you just mashed on the keys for a few seconds until the CSS compiled.

gb2aprilfools faggot

Anyone care to share that windows xp css

>compiled

Stilig exists.

I don't know about Windows XP, but here's the Windows 95 one: pastebin.com/KPFvK6R6

I think for the post boxes the image thumbnails should touch the borders on the top, left, and bottom.

You mean this?

Link to theme ?